FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > All Albums > WindRose's Profile > Albums > WindRose

Greetings!

Picture 2 of 3 from Album WindRose
Picture Added 10-04-2009 08:41 PM

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 1 of 1
  1. jiajia
    07-02-2010 03:37 AM
    jiajia
    And he conceived of his shoes' trademark, Christian Louboutin Sale,their red soles, in an equally serendipitous manner.Ghd. When his assistant was painting her nails with a scarlet nail polish,
    nike sb,he seized the bottle and added the red polish to the sole on a drawing of a shoe he was working on.Christian Louboutin, 'It was a drawing for me,Ghd Straighteners,quite quickly it became a trademark… I saw that it was an element of flirt,'nike dunk high, he says, explaining how his clients would often remark on how men were attracted to the red soles.Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes, 'It was no longer in my hands. It happened to become my identity.'Ghd Hair Straightener.

This whimsical approach to design belies Louboutin's steely work ethic. nike dunk low,Until recently he had overseen the production of every pair of shoes since he set up his business 15 years ago, Christian Shoes,and only last year hired someone to take over the management of the company.Ghd Hair Straighteners, In 2007 his business boasted retail sales of £132 million, Ghd Straighteners Ireland,and this year the designer is set to open stores in Las Vegas, christian louboutin nude ,Singapore and Jakarta.cheap christian louboutin shoes .

'I cannot say that I have a real boundary between the moment I'm working and the moment I am on holiday.christian louboutin rolando , I sketch wherever I am,' he says. He's also a perfectionist.shoes christian louboutin , 'I think that's where there's a difference between my shoes and other shoes - I constantly recast, look at them, reshape. It's not only a design, it's a shoe. Meaning, if it has to be corrected 10 times, it will be corrected.'discount christian louboutin shoes.
    Kobe Bryant
    Yao Ming
    Tracy McGrady
    Paul Pierce
    Kevin Garnett
    Ray Allen
    Lebron James
    Allen Iverson
    Dirk Nowitzki
    Jason Kidd