FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > Nef Raven

Greetings!

Rate this Entry

She kisses to many frogs.

Posted 02-17-2010 at 12:11 AM by Nef Raven
There was this pastor in the neighborhood that preached against pre-marital sex until he fell in love himself and the church members caught his car at a single lady's house outside over night almost every weekend.

Some people prefer to go to a church that does not deprive them from living
.Living a life style that pleases God doesn't mean you have to forget about enjoying your life. The rules have to be sensible. I mean in some churches they oppose eating meat or wearing jewelry. I don't see anything wrong with either.

Any sledge hammer plan is fully under control by God whether they like it or not.

I do not have a quest to be open with anybody. If you can't handle the computer era you can place your PC out for sale. Writing in forums is the new thing where people get to express themselves freely. Another way of demonstrating self-expression is to do something like Lilly Allan's garbage dress and Lady Gaga's white tent dress. The dresses they wear are wierd but funny and they are not ashamed of showing their individuality and uniquely odd tastes in clothing. I mean you can where a potatoe sack and pose in it successfully so long as you believe in yourself . Faith adds a significant touch to your fitness goals because your motivation and determination creates it's own mind-set. If you are very focused with your expectations sooner or later you should reach your ideal weight goals.
Total Comments 0

Comments