FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > Sanctuary

Greetings!

I don't know why I caved and made a blog. We will see how it goes. I love the feel of a pencil grinding on paper so I am reluctant to type my words and abandon my notebook...I guess I could print them out and put them in the notebook. Whatever, welcome to my blog feel free to give me suggestions on what to write about or reflect on.
Rate this Entry

Simply put I have a Hole in my Heart

Posted 08-20-2009 at 03:47 AM by Inkling
I miss my baby. Maybe I deserve to be left, maybe not. Doesn't matter if I am willing to change - the world is pale and tasteless without him. Nothing shines, nothing grows, nothing makes me love myself. I don't know if I'll be writing anymore, I don't know if I will have anything else to say. I love you Aylastar. For as long as my heart beats I will miss you no matter what anyone says. I miss your arm around me while we watch Futurama, I miss your kisses, I miss taking off your glasses after you fall asleep, and having someone to tell the little things I think of too. I miss the things you say, the way you smell, the one you are and to feel you behind me backing me up no matter what people do to me. I apologize for any hurt I caused anyone that is related to this mess but I don't expect them to care. I take off the ring at night and when I wake in the morning its back on my hand - so not only do I cry myself to sleep I cry myself awake. I thought we were going to have a family but I must have done something terribly wrong, my future is stolen and my present is empty. Goodnight moon, goodnight sky, goodnight to you whom I would give everything I have or ever hoped to gain to - if only I were given the chance.
Total Comments 2

Comments

Old
Inkling - it is you who have to give yourself that chance.
Old
This lady has an incredible capacity to love and she is also very very courageous to have shown her heart. I truly hope everything works out in her life for her.
No doubt she would give all she has for that person she misses terribly. That is how a mother feels without her children. She'll never forget and she'll alway miss them for the rest of her life.
Who would dare to take advantage of such a warm and considerate, loving person?

(If anyone were to even consider a joke in regards to that kind of a situation I have no doubt in my mind they will pay long and hard for what they do for the same amount or for five times the amount of a mother's broken heart.)

TY.

Recent Blog Entries by Inkling