Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > Nef Raven

Greetings!

Rate this Entry

Posting and Posting and Posting and Posting

Posted 03-26-2010 at 03:45 PM by Nef Raven
PM
Nef Raven
Veteran Join Date: Nov 2008

No one is forced to listen to John the Baptist. They can also be excused from high school's sex education class if they choose too.

If John the baptist were to call me and force religion on me I'd just hang up. That does not stop me from believing.

Most of my enemies can go and bereave their losses without me. It is the appropriate thing to do; Especially when there are alot of messy people who adore chaos like a hobby. Avoiding people I do not like doesn't make me a bad person.

I have a relative that believes without a shadow of a doubt that" what goes around comes around" and she's very very consistent with it. I hear it all the time especially when she commends me for things I do excellently. This does not mean that I have the same idea obsessively " whatgoesaroundcomes around" and that I need a big fat lesson for thinking that way. You cannot stop that relative from speaking to me either.

The best music in the world is 'silence".
__________________________________________________ ________________________
Yo mama's so old she co-wrote the ten commandments.

Nef Raven
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Nef Raven
Send email to Nef Raven
Find all posts by Nef Raven
Add Nef Raven to Your Contacts
View Blog

#26 Today, 02:35 PM
Nef Raven
Veteran Join Date: Nov 2008

Thoughts move as messages through your neurons in the brain. They branch out at the dendrites and after that within the space between each neuron the electrical messages are picked up by axioms and do the same process over and over . A good similation of the brain is to crumble up two sheets of newspaper into a ball.When you open the newspaper and try to flatten it, that is called the surrender of the mind. That is the brain under the skull.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Nef Raven; Today at 02:43 PM.
Total Comments 0

Comments