FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > Ducky's

Greetings!

Rate this Entry

Another life update.

Posted 05-17-2010 at 02:32 PM by lisa_is_ducky
I've been seeing this guy named Joseph for quite some time now. He's (currently) 23, from Texas, and in the U.S. Navy.

He also got me pregnant around the end of January.

We're incredibly excited, as are my parents (who are basically in love with him). We find out June 2nd if it's a boy or girl. I think it's a boy, but there's a higher percentage that it's a girl due to Joseph's job. They estimate that submariners are 30% more likely to have female offspring, probably because of the radiation. I don't know how true that is, but just go on a sub and ask the guys what gender their kids are, and you will see there's a bias.

I've been hanging out with my brother a bit more. He likes Joseph, too, so it seems he puts an effort into being around more often. It's fun. I actually really love my brother.

Oh, something else that's awesome is Joseph and I just bought a house about a half hour away from my parents and Joey's work. It's right in between both, which is great for us. It's a four bedroom/two bath. The previous owners LOVED wallpaper and paneling, so we've been spending a lot of time taking that stuff down. We hope to officially move the last weekend of the month, but his apartment lease doesn't end until June 30th, so we're in the clear.

Other than all that, nothing else is going on. It's been a crazy year, but I couldn't be happier. I probably won't be saying that when Joey gets deployed, but it's going to happen in the next 15 years, so no use crying over it.
Total Comments 0

Comments

Recent Blog Entries by lisa_is_ducky