Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs

Greetings!

Old

Attending to Know your Enemy: What for?

Posted 04-30-2010 at 09:29 PM by Nef Raven
Nef Raven
Veteran Join Date: Nov 2008

Quote:
"Do you agree that we understand our best friend and that we must also understand our worst enemy?"Coberst

Some enemies do NOT have to have any place at all in your life. They may insist on calling the enemy PLACE as a better place than nothing at all like you have to be forced to give meaning to them like with alot of thoughtfulness put into it....
Veteran
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One day infants will be born with knowledge in 9595A.D.

Posted 04-27-2010 at 01:44 PM by Nef Raven
Quote:
"Our children would be born fully aware and will assimilate all human knowledge within a few minutes of their existance".(Frostclouder said).
I enjoy reading your posts.Maybe a good start would be for pregnant Mommies to put head phones on their tummies so the unborn infant can appreciate some tunes. Hey, he'll maybe come out dancing too. So pat you head, rub your tummies and grip the carpet with your toes with no constaints.
Veteran
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Picking up the flowers

Posted 04-23-2010 at 12:57 PM by Nef Raven
Nef Raven
Veteran Join Date: Nov 2008

I am the keeper of this vessel and the keeper of my shell.

Having amnessia does not make those episodes from twenty years ago involuntary movement. It does not mean that you agreed or disagreed when that past was present. If you later remembered that you never agreed, Then maybe a certain group of people took advantage of the amnessia and found it convenient to accept an enforced...
Veteran
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ghosts in my machine....man

Posted 04-22-2010 at 01:57 PM by Nef Raven
I also buried my Compaq millenium me. I had this ghost form onthe puter like Alfred Hitchcock about six inches long and four inches wide in the corner;I still could do my school work when I pulled out word because the form did not interrupt; plus I took pictures and made portfolios on it. Alas I tossed it out the window when the sound effects were not included in my most excellent portfolio for school. Repairs were going to be the actual price of the contrapation; so, it wasn't worth reviving...
Veteran
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

E.T Phone Home about Religion

Posted 04-18-2010 at 01:51 PM by Nef Raven
Right. An E.T. once told me what he liked best about our human race. He said," The human race (still generally as a whole)behaves at it's best during the worst situations imaginable. No other animal is like them."

Religion is based on "Faith". How can you prove it? The only way is by seeing people show their hopefulness for a better world. At least that is something. If there were to be no hope, there would be nothing to strive for. Therefore, leaving life with...
Veteran
Posted in Uncategorized