FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > The 0dd Bl0g

Greetings!

Science and educational videos, current events and politics from 0ddity.
Current Events/Politics Youtube videos and news articles on current events and politics.
Old

Oh msm, how you make me laugh

Posted 01-23-2008 at 06:21 AM by 0ddity
Updated 01-30-2008 at 04:08 AM by 0ddity
Was just browsing for the latest news, after being offline all day. First thing I see is Heath Ledger is dead, which is too bad, since he was so young. However, next to his article, I found this juxtaposition of articles to be quite humorous, or perhaps sad.

Bah Humbug
Old

Huckabee wants to change the constitution

Posted 01-16-2008 at 05:50 PM by 0ddity
Change the constitution to fit god:

'Clarifies' his earlier statement:

Am I the only one disturbed by this?
Bah Humbug
Old

Fox blasts Beher (of the View) over reasonable statement

Posted 01-10-2008 at 11:48 PM by 0ddity

Some people with mental illnesses do hear the voices of god, jesus, or the holy mary, along with many other things. This surely happened much more before psychotropic drugs, and it is likely that some of them were perfectly eloquent people. This does not make them saints, or their 'miracles' true. Fox says things I find untrue and offensive every day, but I recognize their right to say it, even if it isn't true.

Modern day equivalents:

Richard...
Bah Humbug
Old

Peace in the Middle East

Posted 01-10-2008 at 10:14 PM by 0ddity
Bush, on his excursion to the middle east, seems very confident he can do what no President before him has been able to do.

"I believe it's possible not only possible, I believe it's going to happen that there be a signed peace treaty by the time I leave office. That's what I believe."

This is in contrast to a statement by Israeli PM Olmert.

"We made it clear to the Palestinians, they know it, and they understand that Gaza must be...
Bah Humbug
Old

The Craig Bathroom Saga

Posted 01-09-2008 at 05:05 PM by 0ddity
In case you've been living under a rock the last six months...

So after he flip-flopped several times on whether or not he would resign, and a failed motion to withdraw his guilty plea, he's now switched to a new tactic.

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - Seeking to have his guilty plea in a bathroom sex sting erased, Idaho Sen. Larry Craig's attorneys argue in a new court filing that the underlying act wasn't criminal because it didn't involve
Bah Humbug