FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > Nef Raven

Greetings!

Rate this Entry

Subversives

Posted 02-17-2010 at 11:19 AM by Nef Raven
How can you create a dichotomy between two worlds with a particular person's odd character?

I have no need to prove anything to you. I am an honest person and will not accept being exploited by anyone. You either take my word for it or you don't . The choice is yours. Now afteer you have made that choice MOVE ON. I can think, feel, and do whatever my little heart pleases and I will never ever permit anyone to harm me physically. mentally or emotionally. NO ONE CAN JUST TAKE MY LIFE AND DISPARAGE IT WITH A BAD REPUTATION AND LEAST OF ALL AT THE DROP OF A HAT. I am a very very special person; so you go over there and stick that in your ridiculous pipe and smoke it.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE YOUR MALICIOUS PARADE TRY DOING SOME CASE WORK ABOUT VIOLETTA WALLENBORN. HER FATHER WAS A NAZI CHIOR DIRECTOR/ SHE WAS ONE OF A GROUP OF CHILDREN SELECTED BY THE NAZIS AS PART OF ADOLF HITLER'S QUEST TO BUILD A MASTER RACE.
There's only one problem with that topic. You won't need to do very much research because I am very sure that you know all about it!

(Mr. particular= you were wrong and still are; so go drag along your crusty pie tarts with someone else. This lady is no fool.)

Thank you.
Total Comments 0

Comments