FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > Pure Serenity

Greetings!

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Today I'm 11,000 days old

Posted 07-06-2008 at 05:05 AM by Pure Serenity
Apart from the required schooling that occupied 12 plus years of my life then a 3 year transitional period, followed by an enjoyable 7 years working and finally the last 3 of not so enjoyable years I can quite safely say that I really need to dedicate the next 11,000 days of my life to being a little more productive.

I sometimes say that if I lived in a communist style state where I was told what to do day in and day out I would have had a more productive life, but as it stands I...
null drift entire
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nothing Nice to Say Donít Say Anything

Posted 07-05-2008 at 08:52 AM by Pure Serenity
I was pretty much raised on the belief that if you donít have anything nice to say to someone, then donít say anything. Well thatís all fine and dandy in every day life, but at 3:35am in the morning and behind a computer screen itís a little easy to let a few Ďsarcasmsí slip.

I was once told by my last boss with a smile that I was a shit stirrer, and who isnít. In fact, who doesnít find some enjoyment from poking a few beehives to see if youíll get stung. To see how many of those...
null drift entire
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fear of spiders

Posted 06-30-2008 at 05:28 AM by Pure Serenity
I wouldnít go so far as to say I suffer from arachnophobia but I would say I donít enjoy spiders company.

Snakes on the other hand I donít care much for, in fact, if I wasnít under the impression that all were poisonous Iíd go and poke them if I saw them and take them home to eat all the spiders. Firstly I donít think all snakes are poisonous and secondly I donít think snakes eat spiders. But I would poke them just to say Hi, and besides, snakes know to stay outside.

null drift entire
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Felt Like A Bonding Session

Posted 06-24-2008 at 04:35 AM by Pure Serenity
Group hug guys - Seriously

I was starting to get a little down-trodden from all the testosterone trickling through this place when I realised itís not this place fault, itís mine. I was frequenting the wrong bars, I was listening to the wrong conversations and such and I was adding to it. Yes thatís true it makes me happy to be sarcastic and play little mind games with other humans, because it makes me feel good, ok, I said it, it makes me feel good to poke jabs at others. But no...
null drift entire
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lobotomy vs Alien Mind Probe or Castration

Posted 06-22-2008 at 04:21 AM by Pure Serenity
I just watched a video clip about an alien abductee who described a vibrator as some alien nostril probe. The video was one of Oddityís blog posts, it was funny and then annoyed me. It was that and probably the sombre lyrics of Gowanís - A Criminal Mind that stooped me down to my usual defective, contemplative mood.

Anyone remember Nurse Ratchet from One Flew Over the cuckoos Nest - she pissed me off, but that was her job. This alien abductee pissed me off too. What I want to know...
null drift entire
Posted in Uncategorized