FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > judy333

Greetings!

Rate this Entry

SHC

Posted 05-11-2008 at 09:00 PM by judy333
but a panic attack doesnt produce enough energy to cause the 'spark' and is also to general, includes too much of the body. SHC is localised, very localised. usually only the torso. or a limb. I think circulation even comes into this, so much as that it slows down, that's why the chemical mix only burns the part of the body where it occurrs and is not spread further. What causes the circulation to slow down in a body? do you know?
Total Comments 3

Comments

Old
Instead of posting a blog about this, you might want to just post a thread in our Biology and Genetics forum to get some answers.
Old
I wasn't saying a panic attack could cause SHC, Judy, if in fact SHC even is a biological/chemical bodily reaction and not a phenomenon caused by other things entirely, such as a school bully creeping up behind someone and setting part of them alight with a cigarette. I don't know enough about the phenomenon to know whether there are differences so definite that you could tell it wasn't something like that. I was just saying that strong chemical reactions involving increased flow of oxygen around the body can arise, sometimes seemingly spontaneously, so who knows what else might be possible under certain circumstances. It would take someone who knows more about science than me to rule it in or out.

If you'd like to start a thread on this, you can go into one of the science forums linked to on the main page, like This one, and you should find a link called 'Post New Thread'. If you follow it, you should be allright from there.
Old
SHC (such horse crap)

Recent Blog Entries by judy333
  • SHC (05-11-2008)
  • SHC (05-11-2008)