FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > Nef Raven

Greetings!

Rate this Entry

The Last Supper

Posted 04-01-2010 at 01:15 PM by Nef Raven
Nef Raven
Veteran Join Date: Nov 2008

"The last thousand years have witnessed dramatic increases in the production, availability, safety, abundance and affordability of food," said Wansink, author of a book titled "Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think." was announced in the April issue of the International Journal of Obesity

"We think that, as art imitates life, these changes have been reflected in paintings of history's most famous dinner," he said.

In an article around on the internet it said that the plates in the paintings of the portraits of the last supper have been enlarging over time which means that even many refined folks have been considering large servings as appropriate for every meal when in reality that is NOT so.

More information

The American Diabetes Association has more on portion sizes.

Jenny Craig at least teaches you to serve smaller portions although some people complain that the food is too salty, and some food selections that are canned are to spicy. Most skinny people eat like pigeons. Watch them when their angry because when they yell suddenly you'd hear, " I AM SO HUNGRY. I CANNOT KEEP UP WITH THIS SKINNY BODY. IT'S BEEN 20 YEARS THAT I'M A SUPER-MODEL AND I HAVEN'T HAD ONE FULL MEAL WITH THE STEAK AND THE SIDE ORDER OF POTATOES,THE VEGGIS, AND THE SALAD. I EAT A PIECE OF MEAT HALF THE SIZE OF MY PALM EVERY DAY AND A PIECE OF FRUIT FOR LUNCH AND ONE MISERABLE EGG WITH A HALF SLICE OF BREAD."
TY.
Total Comments 1

Comments

Old
What?