FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs

Greetings!

Anticipation creeps up and smacks me in the face! Tomorrow is the big game and I am excited to no end.

My Florida Gators are gonna take the feild and kick a mud hole in Oklahoma the size of a swamp! With Tim Tebow, Percy Harvin, Jeff Demps, Marcus Rainey, Brandon James and the Pouncy twins, it doesn't seem that the sooners will even have a chance.

Though I do believe college football should have a play-off, I'm really glad how things worked out to have my boys in the championship game!

I feel sorry for the Utah Utes, clearly they deserve to be in the big game more than anyone......oh well.

GOOOO GATORS!!!
Old

All I wanted to do was look at yer baby turkeys!

Posted 01-06-2009 at 03:52 PM by StillPond
Hiking thru the woods, I came across a family of turkeys. Some may think that a turkey is great table fare but i think of them a little more than that. The little chicks, churks, churkeys, whatever you call a baby turkey were so cute. As I moved in for a closer observation, shit hit the fan.

Mamma turkey didn't like that so much so she reared up and started chasing me around. This scared me a little so I started yelling and throwing my hands up in the air trying to make myself look...
done
Posted in Uncategorized