FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > Neftel Leli

Greetings!

Rate this Entry

What builds character religion or politics?

Posted 11-06-2008 at 12:25 PM by Neftel Leli
13 AM
Neftel Leli
Veteran Join Date: Jan 2008

Illicit drugs we know does us no good what-so-ever and with this knowledge we need to also keep awareness that the misuse of even legal drugs does the patient "NO" good either if the prescription was from a physician.
What if it is placed right in the punch bowl?There have been very odd cases in the United States where having kitchens attached to the church has been seriously criticized. Not only that but when the church undergoes inspection it is not supposed to have the kitchen attached to the alter or benches or anywhere near the worship salon. Why?
Oddly enough, I say again, there have been cases where certain denominations have secretly drugged the punch bowls to keep followers attending and these cases have been brought to court with elaborate penalties like an enormous mess and scandal finally cleared giving church victims final closure. So, at least this instills, HOPE even if God failed them for a time.
Do the research if you like. I find it to morbid to check out; although I know the pastors and ministers in this area demonstrate their awareness of the times and are forced to have to discuss these matters. In church Christians try to find happiness and peace; but no matter what we do we cannot escape the fact that we need to know how to protect ourselves also after our parents and guardians leave us.
We cannot take away pain, hatred, and the rejection we have to receive and/or give out because we do not live in heaven or a New Jerusalem. If we for instance, reject and idea and rebel against it, the rebellious nature will suffer, make sacrifices, hate injustices, and feel pain when others fail to see his or her perspective. If they are rational, realitistic, and legitimate issues merited enough to be studied which happens countlessly and historically time and time again then I would conclude that this feeds a certain kind of positive behavior and it builds character.
You still have to watch this though because assumptions that a certain kind of treatment does this could be very very very WRONG! Some obstacles like a "Fear Campaign" just takes away voters from your side.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the enemy loves to attack when it's subject is very weak because it's an easy hunt and a sure win; unless of course you are smarter and go for legal litigations. That would depend would it not?

Thank you. People are entitled to worry about what they believe is significant;but you cannot force them indicating its innocent persuasion if your violating a citizens most intimate and civil rights. Why have the Jews fought for so long to keep Israel? Why has there been HATE for 3, 000 years?

I don't care what anyone says, "Genocide ain't normal".

Comments

Old
I believe in "hospitals". Who on earth sneers when a patient goes to one?

LOL Check that out!@
Old
The title needs to be related more to your composition piece.

P.S. Assess, diagnose, and treat.
Old
The writer here is frustrated. Stop. To many morbid articles read can make your writing suffer!

There are some good points but the church is already outlandishly embarrassed with all the gossip about some of the priests and the grossed out molestation cases.

As responsible adults we cannot lower our guard with these issues. I think the writer needs to have more faith in JUSTICE. It can prevail.TY.
Old
religion can be a horror, but it does not have to be. Religion is often a drive of power, rather than dealing with the problems of people. Take a look at the Unitarian Universalist they do not require that you conform to any creed they do however require that you think and ask questions. Their kind of approach will build character and in that society you will learn how to function politically because they are democratically run.
Old
I have had to stop communicating with my parents for long months at a time because we have very serious religious differences among other issues; However that does not stop me from believing in God.
I saw this movie with Janet Jackson where she as a character won this award and said," The most precious gift to learn about life is to first Love God, love yourself, and then love others."
When I heard this I thought to myself, Yes. That is how it should be. That's what parents should be teaching their children until they grow up and fend for themselves.

Thanks for the message Quest. It is appreciated.