FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > scifreak

Greetings!

Rate this Entry

Is the moon landing true???

Posted 01-15-2009 at 02:55 PM by scifreak
There are many rumors and theories about the moon landing.... some people say its true and some people say its a lie... why wont any organization (NASA) check whether the flag which the Americans planted on the moon still exists??? since there is no air on moon i think the flag should be there IF the Americans landed on moon,... i mean we have alot of equipment such as Hubble's telescope... and we have loads of satellites orbiting around earth... it should be an easy job for them??? any explanation??? if its true wts the proof??? if its a lie how can u say that?
Total Comments 2

Comments

Old
the bad astronomy blog dealt with many of your questions. It is easy to raise irrelevant questions about such things as the moon landing. However, a little thought will make you realize that many of these questions are stupid. It is possible that one of the moon survey satellites may pick up pictures of the artifacts left behind on the moon. This will put finish to that kind of stupidity. It's a little sad to see someone taken and who may be so credulous without understanding some of the science behind what you are questioning.
Old
Yes,I think the aliens are real,if thats what your asking.