FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > madesta

Greetings!

Rate this Entry

Illegal Immigrant Mexican Solution

Posted 01-11-2008 at 01:39 AM by madesta
IIMS: it is my new proposal for our illegal immigrant issue.

1) Our ambassador will go to the Mexican government and discuss new ways for them to improve their government and encourage their people to stay in Mexico and have a prosperous and productive life.

2) We will set a deadline for them to put these new improvements in place, and follow up with them by checking our Illegal Immigrant statistics.

2a) If we continue having an illegal immigration problem, we move to discussing an execution of war against Mexico.

2b) We win the war against Mexico and rebuild Mexico with a new Democratic government and everyone is happy.

3) A new re-evaluation of our Illegal immigration statistics will be generated. If the statistics prove positive, then we are happy. End of story. If it's negative, we move to execution of Nuclear dissimination of Mexico. j/k
Total Comments 5

Comments

Old
What about the illegal immigration from other countries? A majority might be coming through Mexico, but a majority are not necessarily Mexicans.
Old
If they're coming through Mexico, and if the Mexican gov't improves, perhaps the people coming through Mexico will stop at Mexico. That's a long-shot.

I could have been sure they are mostly Mexicans though. But this is just one fool's opinion.
Old
The sticky icky has been known to alter opinions.
Old
You know too much!
Old
I like this plan but the Mexican Gov doesnt care about their people crossing the border. So they wont encourge them to stay in their own country. The US is to soft on immigration the evidence is here. They are marching in our streets demanding rights. I know this country was built on diversity but the new wave just wants what this country can give them and they think its their right as long as they get pass the fence or border control.

Recent Blog Entries by madesta