FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > The Last Hour

Greetings!

Critical times hard to deal with are upon us for very few put trust is the one true GOD.
Mankind’s disobedience to divine law ends when all find they are responsible for acts.
Reasonable men are visually and verbally literate members of the earthly community.
Unreasonable men are ignorant, prejudiced, intolerant and inept resource managers.

The future is made is formed from the decisions that mankind makes every day it exists.
From cradle to grave or from cradle to cradle somewhere in between is a marriage.
The union of one person with another person in a relationship where there is trust.
Distrust only produces terror only produces an environment of fearful expectations.

The most dangerous weapon in the world is the kitchen knife and fork to eat with.
Food for the children shelter for the children like clothing protects from heat and cold.
The common prerequisites fought for and protected by the majority of nations on earth.
Yet every single war that has ever been fought has been over protection of trading rights.

What is needed is a visually and verbally literate community of sentient aware creatures.
Ones educated to know what is right for them and what is right for everybody they know.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

On Photography

Posted 07-10-2008 at 05:43 AM by TruthInArt
FROSTCLOUD members might wish to refer to this BLOG for reference if they would like to share with me the experience they have gained with this subject heading.

My personal experience is one gained from thirty years of making pictures with fourteen of them as a professional in Hobart Tasmania under the guise of Window Studio. If you have ever been to Hobart in that place I was well known in the eighties and nineties.

At present my time is spent studying aesthetics which...
ACT Art Reform Tourist
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Invention

Posted 01-18-2008 at 11:08 PM by TruthInArt
It just a matter of time spent. To get it just right, just perfect means lots of trial verses error to reach a satisfactory conclusion. Single minded curser or cursor is very interesting. Six days a week to work and one for day of rest called the Sabbath. I think that the Sabbath is the day of GODS rest from his creative activates of the previous six days. I think after all of that effort he deserves a decent rest it must be hard work making a universe. If I were, the creator and I could animate...
ACT Art Reform Tourist
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The last half an hour

Posted 01-18-2008 at 07:40 AM by TruthInArt
The map is not the territory - genuine it informs.
The map the territory is not – its just deformation.
The territory the map is not – just is information.
The territory is not the map - genius to deforms.

Terror of the unknown peoples ways and customs,
Terror of ways that have remained unfamiliar,
Terror of seaman telescopic likes peeping toms,
Terror of silence over naked familiar,

Trusting that the jars contents are clearly
ACT Art Reform Tourist
Posted in Uncategorized