FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > Prema Shakti

Greetings!

Rate this Entry

Mixed Science Project (in e-zone for Phase 1)

Posted 10-19-2008 at 12:32 PM by Prema Shakti
Does anyone know if there has been research on healing basic human common illnesses through a combination of Physics, Medecine, Pyschology (particularly the link between emotional/mental states and physiological processes) and ancient yogic (particularly meditation and breathing) practices ? I have a hypothesis I would like to explore, which I think has great potential.
Looking for like-minded people to discuss - this will require at least an educational background in one or more of these areas.
Prema
Total Comments 2

Comments

Old
Holistic medical practices would be best explored in the science forums as you may find responses limited here in the blog section.

As to Yogic exercises I suggest you go to Mike Dubbelds profile and send him a private message - he is extremely well versed on this subject and be more than willing to partake in a very scientic exploration with you. You will have to private message him to entice him onto the Cloud forum as he has been away and visits infrequently, give him a run down of the topic you wish to discuss and he'll check out and respond to your new thread topic.

Welcome to the Cloud Prema.
Old
Hi Prema. The question you ask is not simple. The closest I can think of would be neuroscience but it rejects yoga etc so it is also severely flawed. I have extensive experience with yoga and therefore healing but am studying science to to understand yoga. At the present time I am working toward understanding quantum physics having learned a little neuroscience. I didn't see this post until today but would be pleased to hear from you. Mike D.

Recent Blog Entries by Prema Shakti