Fight Club

Pros:
-Good music

Cons:
-Extremely bad premise
-Plot lacked any coherency
-Unrealistic ending
-Unrealistic characters

Fight Club is a film that follows no logic whatsoever. The story is about a mentally deranged schizoid who does not find satisfaction with the capitalistic society in which he lives in and as a result takes his aggression against society by starting a fight with himself. Yes, a fight with himself. Obviously, this is a ridiculous premise. Furthermore, no character in the movie had any consistency to their personalities; all characters seemed to switch personalities from scene to scene. This film is extremely frustrating and fails to deliver any point. The laws of basic human communication have been thrown out the window. I was hoping the ending might have saved the movie, but it just validated the irrationality and stupidity of the film. Fight Club had no significant entertaining value and is one of the worst movies that I've ever seen.

Grade: F

Grading Scale:
A = Outstanding and Innovative. A suspenseful and thought-provoking movie with originality and great direction.
B = Good. Nothing spectacular but otherwise a good, solid movie.
C = Fair. An average, lackluster movie that has some redeeming values.
D = Poorly done movie with major flaws in plot and direction. The story is usually confusing or uninteresting. Not recommended.
F = Completely Worthless.
Posted in Movie Reviews
Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 2

Comments

Old
I enjoyed it, until they pulled the age old 'schizo twist.'
Old
If anything, ya have to give some credit for the acting.

Recent Blog Entries by icest0rm