FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > scifreak

Greetings!

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Finiancial crisis??????? wts the ORIGIN?????

Posted 01-15-2009 at 03:25 PM by scifreak
What is the oRIGIN of the financial crisis???????And when did it start to fall down into large depths like its now??????????? In simple words please
Advanced
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Is the moon landing true???

Posted 01-15-2009 at 02:55 PM by scifreak
There are many rumors and theories about the moon landing.... some people say its true and some people say its a lie... why wont any organization (NASA) check whether the flag which the Americans planted on the moon still exists??? since there is no air on moon i think the flag should be there IF the Americans landed on moon,... i mean we have alot of equipment such as Hubble's telescope... and we have loads of satellites orbiting around earth... it should be an easy job for them??? any explanation???...
Advanced
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What causes the gravitational forces???

Posted 01-15-2009 at 02:17 PM by scifreak
Now as the books say the gravitational force is :-a natural phenomenon by which objects with mass attract one anotherand everyone even in north pole or south pole wont fall of earth because of these forces... But what causes gravity?? what causes these forces??? as i think we r attracted towards the earth without falling of is the centripetal force that is acting on us due to the rotation of the earth and we can find that force...

if the mass of a man is 40kg then we can use the equation...
Advanced
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Earth???? is everything an illusion???

Posted 01-15-2009 at 01:51 PM by scifreak
Now i hope everyone over here has traveled in a car or bus or any form of transport.So as everyone knows when we are inside a moving car we see the stationary objects outside as they are moving backwards....
so now as we know earth is rotating and we experience things such as day and night because of it... but is there anyone who can tell what would we see if the earth stopped rotating??? if when we move inside a vehicle...
Advanced
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Who created the Universe ???????

Posted 01-14-2009 at 02:36 PM by scifreak
Updated 01-14-2009 at 02:43 PM by scifreak
I am not a person who lets down any religion. I do respect every religion and i like to learn more. So in some religions they say that God created universe and in science they prove that universe was the result of the big bang.If big bang did it then what caused the big bang... what was there before the big bang. i am really confused an i like to know what people think about it and i hope this thread would be good for people in every religion to put out their comments and theories in a FIRENDLY...
Advanced
Posted in Uncategorized