FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > Andy

Greetings!

Rate this Entry

Posted 01-04-2009 at 12:04 PM by Andy
Hello and welcome

to the year 2009. There is no guarantee. Only, I assure you, more misery. More misery. And. Well, the unexpected stuff that, well, sir, madam, is partially expected...

What's new?

I have no idea. I know we plough, we plough, and our ploughs are blunt and the soil is thin. Why is this? Is it society's fault or is it ours?

Or am I talking rubbish?

Is it that all is bright and blooming and we are fresh and ready with something new to say? And I am speaking rubbish.....

That in the Twenty First Century sick states (like we all are) can bomb small impoverished islands of humanity next to they and all states around do not give them even a little telling off.... even when women and children are killed liberally..

That the way 'OUR' media accepts this, well, terror and therefore 'terrorism' (why not?) is just fine, quite normal...

How does this make you feel about your nice, normal, real world this year 2009? Along with your clothes that were stitched by people paid terrible wages in the Third World - perhaps.

Oh, I am being so obvious, so dramatic, yet, of course, you know, I tell the truth and there is a whole dam-held load of other uncomfortable truths waiting for us to get to grips with...

What the hell we gonna say,do, etc...

Remain silent as usual and feel - the best of us- that it all really should be done better than it is.....
Total Comments 1

Comments

Old
So true andy. Now if you were to just eliminate yourself, we'd all be happier.

Recent Blog Entries by Andy