FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Blogs > Sanctuary

Greetings!

I don't know why I caved and made a blog. We will see how it goes. I love the feel of a pencil grinding on paper so I am reluctant to type my words and abandon my notebook...I guess I could print them out and put them in the notebook. Whatever, welcome to my blog feel free to give me suggestions on what to write about or reflect on.
Rate this Entry

Momentum

Posted 05-12-2008 at 03:09 PM by Inkling
Updated 07-21-2008 at 12:00 AM by Inkling (OCD)
Although I have little to say I figure that perhaps coercing myself to keep on blogging will lead to something deeper. I like to keep everything I write preserved and in perfect order so I am uneasy that it is not in a box in my room ready to be paged through. But I guess with the combination of my computer and the internet it is in a box in my room in a way. I'm just trying to figure out how to keep it separate from my journalling. I guess I can journal to myself and blog to the rest of you, if anyone ever reads this.

Inkling
question everything
Posted in Random
Comments 2 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 2

Comments

Old
People read, but few comment.
Old

Sharing

Prolly for the best cuz I'm having trouble coming up with things to divulge. I feel like what I say here should have some sort of value to the community to separate it from my journal writing which is supposed to be for myself. The concept of blog is still a bit strange to me.
Updated 07-20-2008 at 11:56 PM by Inkling (OCD)

Recent Blog Entries by Inkling