Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
  1. fatma alzhraa
    03-28-2009 02:49 PM
    fatma alzhraa
    thanks BEN so much
  2. Ben Burkhill
    03-28-2009 12:31 AM
    Ben Burkhill
    I'm very glad for you - you have done well, challenges should be met as then we grow in character - even, and especially, when we fail. Good for you.
  3. fatma alzhraa
    03-27-2009 08:12 PM
    fatma alzhraa
    hi , Ben
    really these days i am very happy , and full of convention .
    i did my best in my work , so the result is that the best tasks that i made , and the boss thanks me , desbite of others who challenged me but now they agree with my ideas
    many thanks BEN (great philosopher )
  4. fatma alzhraa
    03-18-2009 09:57 AM
    fatma alzhraa
    Many thanks ben , you are right i should do and do without look at the others obstcales , and i try to create the new to convience them .
  5. Ben Burkhill
    03-17-2009 10:06 PM
    Ben Burkhill
    You do the very best you can and hope that lessons are learned and passed on by others to others, we do what we believe to be right despite others, we lower our expectations of others to the point of no expectations and then we reward good behaviour when perceived and reprimand poor behaviour. All this is done to the best of your abilities pursuant to your cultural parameters, we strive to improve the current circumstances so the future is not as hard as the past.
  6. fatma alzhraa
    03-16-2009 11:12 PM
    fatma alzhraa
    hi ben
    Your advice is really important , and i try to do it .
    but you know that we live with others who are differ from & not agree with you all the time , even if you are right .
    so, i work without listen or look to them , but they do not let me do anything and harm me too much in my work.
    if u put your all trust of other people , then they faithless you . what will you do ?
  7. Ben Burkhill
    03-08-2009 02:34 AM
    Ben Burkhill
    Hi Fatma, a treatment for frustration you mean? My treatment was to learn what was really important and not to get caught up with what wasn't. Not an easy thing to achieve but with applied thought to time and space you get to learn that not very much is truly important.
  8. fatma alzhraa
    03-03-2009 11:22 PM
    fatma alzhraa
    hi , ben
    i am very frustrated do u have atreatment for this case?
  9. fatma alzhraa
    02-22-2009 06:39 AM
    fatma alzhraa
    Thanks ben , indeed i joined to philosophy forums , and i made along discussions about the recent methods in philosophy , and now i am writting a paber for that , after i finish from this project i give u acopy of it for comment and discussion . many thanks for u
  10. fatma alzhraa
    02-22-2009 06:37 AM
    fatma alzhraa
    hi ben
    thanks my students are very well , they are the best thing in my life