FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Glennn

Greetings!

Conversation Between Glennn and Ben Burkhill
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Ben Burkhill
    11-19-2009 07:14 PM
    Ben Burkhill
    That's really quite interesting - at first I laughed and then it dawned on me that maybe, just maybe, it could be true. Several people who complained about that issue were people who had a propensity to take on IAJ - if that's true then that is just weak.

Hmmmm....I'm sorry to hear about your troubles here in that regard and I hope the scenario gets resolved satsfactorally - If I were king....

I'm glad your curt reply was not intended for me.
  2. Ben Burkhill
    11-18-2009 04:44 PM
    Ben Burkhill
    Did you resolve your Frostcloud trauma issues? You know, the Trojan horse fiasco.

Did you really get miffed at me or did I imagine it?
  3. Ben Burkhill
    11-02-2009 09:42 PM
    Ben Burkhill
    Hmmm..
  4. Ben Burkhill
    11-02-2009 09:42 PM
    Ben Burkhill
    LOL - I knew you'd li...

MOOO!
  5. Ben Burkhill
    10-30-2009 08:14 AM
    Ben Burkhill
    I know a good knock knock joke.

Knock knock!

Who's there?

An interupting cow.

An interup...

MOOO!!
  6. Ben Burkhill
    06-22-2009 02:13 AM
    Ben Burkhill
    Hey Glennn, Galatomic was right about you, I'm really enjoying your posts, I hope you stick around for a good while.
  7. Ben Burkhill
    06-02-2009 07:44 AM
    Ben Burkhill
    Sorry Glenn, I saw that this new member (you) had registered and had made a friend of galatomic. Galatomic hadn't been around for so long that I made the assumption that "Glenn" was in fact galatomic and had made a friend of himself (something I myself did, after a long hiatus, when I came back as biosphere). The sock puppet irony is amusing no?

In essence I am saying that this is a case of mistaken identity but please rest assured that any friend of galatomic is a friend of mine. Welcome to Frostcloud dude, I look forward to some mild and friendly adversarial wit as well as a fresh perspective.
  8. Glennn
    06-01-2009 02:30 PM
    Glennn
    Well, thanks for the welcome, Ben. I've been on only one chat forum before this one. It was Science & Philosophy Chat Forums. However, the administration and moderators turned out to be ... less than honorable. They broke their own rule concerning sock puppets and allowed their honorary member, Don Lincoln to share an avatar with another poster for the express purpose of ridiculing a friend of mine who is also am member of this forum. They banned him for making mention of what they had done. When I told them what I thought about it, they banned me, too. It turns out that the administating "turtle" over there is of the snapping variety.

Anyway, I spent the better part of last night reading the 9/11 cover-up thread. I can see that it's a hot button topic. I've been through that debate already, and it left me drained. However, I feel relatively charged, and may chime in on the issue; I've been know to be a glutton for punishment.

Glen.
  9. Ben Burkhill
    05-31-2009 11:10 PM
    Ben Burkhill
    LOL - welcome home dude.