FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > IronBark

Greetings!

Conversation Between IronBark and Ben Burkhill
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. IronBark
    09-26-2009 02:48 AM
    IronBark
    That is sweet news my friend. There is some quality reading material available now, again. Thanks dude, it's good to be back, having never really left. Funny how this cyber-neighbourhood takes on a kind of "reality" of its own. When's the next bus otta here? lol
  2. Ben Burkhill
    09-25-2009 12:51 PM
    Ben Burkhill
    Hey IB, yup, 0ddity turned up and swept the place clean of internet trolls, welcome back dude.
  3. IronBark
    09-25-2009 05:09 AM
    IronBark
    G'day BB. I see you still active on the forums. On ya. I gave it a rest for awhile,too much drama with hackers etc. Have they (the moderators) done anything about the abusive posts you were getting? The genius seems to be gone?
  4. IronBark
    01-26-2009 12:51 PM
    IronBark
    Hi Ben.
    I found some pretty cool new music browsing on da web. Check it ...if ya dare clicking on a link lol....http://www.myspace.com/zebedeelive
  5. IronBark
    01-18-2009 09:45 AM
    IronBark
    man have i had some fun and games NOT in the last little while. Thanks for responding. Looking forward to reading and contributing again, especially with intelligent and moderate commentators such as yourself. Did ya check my first post? Might shed a bit more light. Got something to say about peodophiles so going there now...Cheers.
  6. Ben Burkhill
    01-18-2009 05:28 AM
    Ben Burkhill
    BB gun - sounds familiar. Hmmmm.
  7. IronBark
    01-16-2009 11:39 PM
    IronBark
    G'day bb gun. Check out newb 'IronBark'. He wants to be friends. See ya 4 chat l8r, going surfing now hopefully.