Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > spacedout

Greetings!

Conversation Between spacedout and imagine
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. imagine
    03-30-2010 12:08 PM
    imagine
    I simplify if I can-
    "time" as "anywhere within limits"; "dimension" as "two mentions" (so like "(simple) limits (each end e.g.)"; "3 dimensions" then is "(WOW thank you for this inspirational train)(truly) "space as having a direction" (three layers of space!); if add "time" to 3-d then get space as having a direction anywhere within limits = the generalised adding (and subtracting) of space itself = past-present match (?)
  2. spacedout
    03-16-2010 02:49 AM
    spacedout
    Imagine -- I can't believe I said that -- I have a slight case of dimensia but I didn't know it was that bad. Sorry no offence if you are offended. I'm glad you are interrested in the theory. I can't see why this theory of time doesn't get more attention. All I am doing is trying to explain 3-dimensions and time as a single moving point in a time-line from past to present -- it seems very rational to me.
  3. imagine
    03-09-2010 10:59 AM
    imagine
    thought:

e = alternatives; m = uncertainty; c = speed of light = comparison of comparison = "squared"; c squared = residual bias; m c squared = uncertainty residual bias = floating "bias" (or slack in either direction...) = the alternatives (energy) inherent in "uncertainty" (or forwards-backwards (in time)) i.e. "simple repeats" (If a parrot says this- get simple repeats of simple repeats, = ..........(constantly jumping around ) (?) ---
  4. imagine
    03-09-2010 09:28 AM
    imagine
    What's this about?
  5. spacedout
    03-08-2010 03:21 AM
    spacedout
    Yes a parrot can say e = mc^2 but Is there something more than we believe we know? Poseidon are you from South Africa?