Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > JB21

Greetings!

Conversation Between JB21 and coleanne
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. JB21
    10-01-2008 11:29 AM
    JB21
    and bitch is you alone whatever you project yourself in that word
    but it is not only your projection that say it all your essence appear clearly to say that, bitch woman
  2. JB21
    10-01-2008 11:02 AM
    JB21
    you and your family are cursed forever by my hatred to you

you are such low pigs you and oddity dare attack my dignity of infinity to please your disgusting powers on living truth by disgusting language you get from an appearance of dirt
  3. JB21
    10-01-2008 10:57 AM
    JB21
    you and your family are cursed forever by my hatred to you

you are such low pigs you and oddity dare attack my dignity of infinity to please your disgusting powers on living truth by disgusting language you get from an appearance of dirt
  4. coleanne
    09-30-2008 11:28 PM
    coleanne
    You're back to not making sense again. When you can combine your words into complete sentences, and use proper grammar, feel free to leave me a message. Until that happens, you're a moron, and I'm done talking to you.
  5. JB21
    09-30-2008 11:07 PM
    JB21
    what you think about the person behind my words dont concern me as i know definetely that it is yourself projections in living words that you naturally use to identify yourself as you feel like it
    the only way to reach my awareness of you looking at me is when you are projecting something of me by your comments that would make me recognize that you are real like me as truth is one
    second, i expressed doubts only as i said maybe, about your willings to give considerations to reality of depth each child need to be himself true, as i thought about a lot of children misery reality being lonely when i read your selfish materialistic expectation in experiencing a child birth,

but as always when i say something it is beyond yourself or me that i justify my intentions in words it is always based on truth that apply to everything as i explained how not having could motivate someone to be more aware of what he has in himself
  6. coleanne
    09-30-2008 10:24 PM
    coleanne
    No, see, when your comments actually make sense, I have no issues responding to the content. In reply, it is my issue when someone says my child should not be born. What gives you that right? Your words and actions do not only affect you, they affect the way others see you, and think of you. You wished my child harm with never meeting me, the father, or the baby. What kind of person does that make you if not a moronic bitch? You think your God loves you when you treat people like that? Think that is how he wants you to behave? I do not have to defend my love for my child. I am not looking for support. I'm just telling you what I think of you for saying, based on NOTHING that you think "God" should not let my child be born.
  7. JB21
    09-30-2008 07:16 PM
    JB21
    so you are not defending your psudo love for your unborn child but insisting on defending my words skills
    ur pretentions to care for having a baby is your concern ALONE no one is suppose to support you on that thing and my words concern me ALONE as it please me to love myself with them
  8. coleanne
    09-30-2008 06:58 PM
    coleanne
    If only your reply made some kind of sense.... See, when you post on English forums, it helps if you know the language. Throwing together random words is not how we work.
  9. JB21
    09-30-2008 06:33 PM
    JB21
    it is obvious that it is what you do with delight years from now against me, your christian type happy for any advantages getting to feel above anyone who is not god, as you think being god, this apply to you only and anyone can see looking at you more than what you hide about yourself, because you refuse to a self other than this crap thinking being right in doing anything if it says your belonging to god
    you are a disgusting person from inside and only me know what i see from truth beyond all gods you try desperatly to grap any legitimacy in being completely wrong as you are
  10. coleanne
    09-30-2008 06:21 PM
    coleanne
    Ignorant assholes like you are the reason people hate religious types. You would condemn my unborn child, an innocent, to death because you don't like it's father? You're a fucking idiot, who makes no sense in anything I've seen you post, and since you believe God is all powerful, I hope he does exist, and he lets you rot in hell for an eternity for being such a moronic bitch. And just so you know, my baby is fine, thanks.