FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > WindRose

Greetings!

Conversation Between WindRose and Ben Burkhill
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. WindRose
    09-28-2009 05:40 AM
    WindRose
    Neither do I. Ok, I'll wait for a while. Maybe it is just a temporary problem.
  2. Ben Burkhill
    09-28-2009 05:31 AM
    Ben Burkhill
    I was just here for about six or seven minutes with the problem and I was trying different things and then all of a sudden there was no problem anymore again. I don't know what the story is.
  3. WindRose
    09-28-2009 05:09 AM
    WindRose
    Well, to me it didn't change back yet, hope it will soon, or I will not be able to post here.
  4. Ben Burkhill
    09-28-2009 04:55 AM
    Ben Burkhill
    Same thing happened to me, I thought I might be the only one, it changed back to normal after a while but it is concerning.
  5. WindRose
    09-28-2009 03:49 AM
    WindRose
    Strange, I can only see the first post of every page since yesterday. Can't scroll down the pages. Do you know what happened?
  6. WindRose
    09-05-2009 07:55 AM
    WindRose
    I like sharing good things with those who I love. Just try and see if you like it
  7. Ben Burkhill
    09-04-2009 08:51 PM
    Ben Burkhill
    Well you write such a good review that I'm unlikely not to read it now. Thank you.
  8. WindRose
    09-04-2009 05:15 PM
    WindRose
    It is about love and death, god and satan... and people of earth. This book is really great. It was the last book of this writer... he just wrote it and died... never edited it even. His wife has done that. It took many years and all her will and strength to publish this book. It was a time of Soviet Union ideology and such books were forbidden in Russia. It was almost impossible to publish it. But the times change and we change together with them... Recently they did a movie on this book also - an excellent one. It is a fiction, in my opinion it is very wise and powerful. I was in doubt if a foreigner could understand russian reality of that time, but I believe you could. You are wise and curious. That's why I sent you this book. Hope you will enjoy it. Just try...
  9. Ben Burkhill
    09-04-2009 12:41 PM
    Ben Burkhill
    Thank you for the book by the way - I haven't started reading it yet but I will soon, what's it about?
  10. WindRose
    06-28-2009 06:26 PM
    WindRose
    Glad to hear from you, Brother Ben. You know I love talking to you.