FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Meme Virus

Greetings!

Conversation Between Meme Virus and Ben Burkhill
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Ben Burkhill
    01-26-2009 12:01 PM
    Ben Burkhill
    That is a good point to make. It was just fun to see new people in here for a while - I get tired of the same old posters stripping flesh using the same old arguments - I was just impressed you were able to bring together such a show. You should be an events coordinator.
  2. Meme Virus
    01-26-2009 10:01 AM
    Meme Virus
    Well I'm just beginning not to like it. Remember it's Gravy's former neighbours under discussion in that thread. Apparently he used to be able to see the World Trade Center from his window. Sounding too gleeful about the argument will increasingly make you sound sociopathic.
  3. Ben Burkhill
    01-26-2009 02:49 AM
    Ben Burkhill
    LOL - I like it anyway - a happy consequence.
  4. Meme Virus
    01-26-2009 01:51 AM
    Meme Virus
    Twit. You seem to imagine it was specially engineered for you to drool over. Not the case.
  5. Ben Burkhill
    01-25-2009 11:52 PM
    Ben Burkhill
    I'm impressed that you have managed to bring the brawl from there to there to here, this is fun - good job. In all seriousness I say this. Only you could deliver the excitement of an international interforum flamewar - the IIF wars. Really cool .
  6. Ben Burkhill
    01-20-2009 08:27 AM
    Ben Burkhill
    Awww....you two make a great couple, I hope he knows and likes Shakespearean insult quotes. The good 'ol days - never mind.