FrostCloud Forums

FrostCloud Forums (http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion Polls (http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   after the year 2010 what should be the outcome of the world? (http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25002)

Memnon 05-29-2010 05:22 PM

after the year 2010 what should be the outcome of the world?

ok...

think of a scenario....

where you are allowed to decide the fate of our world....

the planet earth(for those who live on other fantasy filled worlds)...

you decide....:alien:

free tibet 05-30-2010 12:43 AM

Hmm no positive options eh? Guess I'm too stupid to decide.

PoseidonsNet 06-15-2010 07:49 PM

after 2010,
people learn to think and observe at the same time;
people learn to trust their real perceptions, and;
give up on regurgitating speculative pseudo-science
whilst pretending it has some practical application
other than ego-boosting

people realise that even without a God to do it,
resurrection of the dead is inevitable,
and that future generations
will resurrect you
and judge you
as they will
have 3-d dvds of your entire life history

people will then be nicer to each other
and stop behaving like animals the way
Dawking and Hawkins tell 'em too.

Ca$hback 06-15-2010 10:45 PM

If I could choose I would amalgamate all the nations' armed forces as my first step and recreate the UN to be a federation or a confederation (depending on the level of centralized regulation needed) of nations with the ability to ENFORCE its policies.

Step 2 tomorrow...

Dragon 06-16-2010 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by free tibet (Post 451267)
Hmm no positive options eh? Guess I'm too stupid to decide.

Or you could give us your own thoughts that are positive.

But then again my generation and yours have been taught and brainwashed to be dumb. Thankfully some of use made it through and are not becoming drones of society.

i chose keep it the way it is. BUT, if i had to put my own option in it, I would pick an option that says:

Start a bloodless revolution to remove the big government leaders and lackeys in this nation. Then run this nation by Libertarian views.
At least then many of us will have a fighting chance against the big government(statists)goons.

PoseidonsNet 06-16-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Libertarian views
stick your head in the sand and forget history,
especially moral history -
trust in gadgets and experts to do everything and think everything,
destroy freedom of speech in the name of freedom of speech,

and most importantly

have a moral code which pretends to be a moral code
but which actually is the absence of moral code

in short

go:

whoot-WHOOOT-whoot
like a monkey

Ca$hback 06-16-2010 10:40 PM

Step 2 transform the UN into a federation and draft a global constitution as well as a new charter of rights and responsibilities.
The goal of the global government would be to ensure that all are fed and all are watered (though it ensures this only to the barest necessity), that nations cannot go to war, that they all comply with minimum standards of waste management and carbon emissions (which will get progressively more strict with the goal of being carbon neutral) and that all member nations are ensured their legislative and economic freedom subject to the global constitution. This means that only the most basic of needs will be enforced, social policies beyond that will be a national matter and the nations will decide how to distribute authority within their jurisdiction (nations would decide whether health care is a national, state or municipal matter) so long as they comply with the member requirements. Rogue states will not be recognized as legitimate governments and will have auxiliary governments imposed upon them under protection of the global armed forces. The global armed forces do not have the goal of removing dictators by force but defending their development of auxiliary infrastructure within the rogue state and using the infrastructure to render rogue governments superfluous, ineffective and bankrupt.

Enough for today. It's too discouraging...

Memnon 06-17-2010 12:23 PM

ya well i seriously don't mind having one global currency and one global army ....

but once a global government is established i don't think the UN will be able to survive...

and who is going to propose this....

because the next thing you know...

some will call you anti-Christ....

the rest will call you a dictator like Hitler...

and it will not be profitable to some....

and there will be hellafa lot of speculation and opposition...

you are going to have to buy the votes on that kind of UN resolution....

also just imagine having an election....

dude it would take years for the campaign to cover the whole globe...

and so many other complications....

lets not think about that...

PoseidonsNet 06-17-2010 07:03 PM

global currency?
i bet the counterfeiters just LOVE that idea

the only way to improve society is to foster consciousness in others;
imposing a global govt wll create more problems
than it will solve, just as local govts do

we need less govt not bloody more!

jimbad 06-17-2010 11:05 PM

just one king of the world, thats all we need!!!! lol

Memnon 06-19-2010 06:00 PM

no way not a king....

thats too lame...

maybe an emperor, that sounds dramatic....

Ca$hback 06-19-2010 06:16 PM

I'd use people's families as leverage to ensure their obedience, name myself imperator for life and consolidate all financial and military power, holding humanity hostage. I'd cull 4 billion people from the population and have a mighty fortified palace built out of a mountain in the rockies. I'd do a precise consensus and get everyone chipped. I'd have a fleet of spaceships built to place a solar shade between the earth and the sun, set up an asteroid defense network and begin colonization of the solar system.

jimbad 06-19-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ca$hback (Post 452218)
I'd use people's families as leverage to ensure their obedience, name myself imperator for life and consolidate all financial and military power, holding humanity hostage. I'd cull 4 billion people from the population and have a mighty fortified palace built out of a mountain in the rockies. I'd do a precise consensus and get everyone chipped. I'd have a fleet of spaceships built to place a solar shade between the earth and the sun, set up an asteroid defense network and begin colonization of the solar system.

Pfft thats nothing, i would give everybody free PIE!!!!:2thumbsup

jimbad 06-19-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memnon (Post 452215)
no way not a king....

thats too lame...

maybe an emperor, that sounds dramatic....

or we could just call them big boss, no hang on thats a bruce lee movie!!! i will have to get back to you here!!! pimp daddy, no that just wont cut it!!! the don........... nope we are not going for mafia names urmmm what about The Daddy.........or the mumma?????????? shit emperor works! :toofunny:

Ca$hback 06-20-2010 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbad (Post 452227)
Pfft thats nothing, i would give everybody free PIE!!!!:2thumbsup

Spoken like a true autocrat!