FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Culture > Creative Writing and Artwork

Greetings!

Creative Writing and Artwork Post your poems, short stories, songs, art, and other creative works here.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 2.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Creative writer

FROSTCLOUD STORY (CONTINUED...)

Mimi, Ben and the rest of them wlaked and walked.
OOOOh, my poor legs, moaned ben. (Moaning was what he did best, especially when in bed, at which time he used a different moan variation.)
Your legs? snapped Mimim curtly. She was a sharped tounged young lass if there ever was one, and only two people had ever been able to defeat her in a battle of words in all her life - (a fellow called STORYTELLER and another one called I-AM-A-GENIUS.)
"Why, said Mimi, you complain about Your legs, when - look at me - I have to walk with my foot in my MOUTH the whole day!!!"
"Aw....it aint that, moaned Ben. Its just that my legs are so hairless and smooth, and all this strain is making them grow wrinkles. Plus if I dont wax them before dark, they'll start growing hair again - YUMMMMMMM!!!!"
This last screech of Ben's which almost jerked Mimi's big black eyes out of her sockets, was directed at a two year old boy who had just appeared in the doorway of a cottage a little way up the mountains.
His legs forgotten, ben was sprinting like a panther on steroids after the child, foaming like a racehorse, a hungry glint in his eye.
The terrified kid yelped and disappeared into the house. Unfortunately, ben had already clutched hold of the blighter's hair, and was smacking his chops, and eyeing the kid in a sick way, when a voice, like a peal of thunder, reverberated over the mountain top...
""STOP!!!"
Ben dropped the child, and fell down face down on the dust, trembling like a leaf, at the feet of this stranger who had approached. Instinctively, the little group hudled together for support, knew that the name of this person was
"I-AM-A-GENIUS"!!!!!

Begone, you worms!!!!! thundered the stranger at the group. They scuttled like rabbits, Ben wetting himself in the process. Only the queenly Mimi stood tall and fearless, staring straight at the stranger...

To be continued...

Last edited by Storyteller; 03-27-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 11:14 AM
Creative writer

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A STORY!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Supermarine

i wait with baited breath for the continuation ...
Old 03-31-2010, 06:47 AM
Creative writer

Well you'd better start thinking about inhaling deeply before you go blue in the face, and Oddity bans me for murder.
Old 08-27-2020, 09:13 PM
Newb

Send a message via ICQ to Charlesmox Send a message via AIM to Charlesmox Send a message via Yahoo to Charlesmox Send a message via Skype™ to Charlesmox
FROSTCLOUD STORY CONTINUED

I'd prefer to play a game like A, due to the fact that it is a little different spin on the whole 'post-nuclear war' idea. Especially since we are coming from a lot of Fallout influences which has the mutants and what not.