FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Philosophy > Religion

Greetings!

Religion Discussions on religions, mysticism, and spirituality as well as opposing views such as agnosticism and atheism.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
Old 12-20-2006, 03:40 AM
Siksikawa at 45%,SOooo?

Respect Religious Freedom...and

Shaman..Ituka..Wa..sawaTekata.

If there were one true spirit there would be no reason to exist.

Think about it!!!
Old 12-20-2006, 04:57 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD1
Shaman..Ituka..Wa..sawaTekata.

If there were one true spirit there would be no reason to exist.

Think about it!!!
Just the reverse is the case! If the ONE is deemed TRUE - it is the only reason we can exist - and we could not exist otherwise. Think about it.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:04 AM
ACT Art Reform Tourist

Maaaaad

If one true spirit then there is a lot of contradictions in the hearts of men as to how that one true spirit operates.

Suppose that one true spirit has one will which is for all men to be in a state of belief that he is the one true opinion the one true proposal the one true thing. That makes all of us liars and him alone true.
Justice to the poverty stricken nescience the poor children's innocence
Old 12-20-2006, 06:43 AM
Siksikawa at 45%,SOooo?

Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthInArt
If one true spirit then there is a lot of contradictions in the hearts of men as to how that one true spirit operates.
Suppose that one true spirit has one will which is for all men to be in a state of belief that he is the one true opinion the one true proposal the one true thing. That makes all of us liars and him alone true.
I thought you "flew to the hearth" ..The blast furnace of GOD..I miss you my love...Your picture's and "Text" are what made FC "MY Choice"..

What's up...Hey just us..Why did you leave Me? I never thought that IamJ or Me MAD1= 1, ran you away.....OK, OK, OK...I am elated and humbled for U and Iamj...to visit this post...! .
Dancing in the storm is how you stay dry! IamJ in Hebrews 6:1...elementary teaching about Christ...an so on..All of Hebrews is where I could take you to the Hilt...You know good and well..I won't ...The publisher is where you let folks play with your OT and ...You get stuck...There is NO person that wrote
this book...But it is called HEBREWS...Iamj you know I love you and repect your quest...help me ..help you..Little miss Truth in art has joined this thread
..I know she can't speak the lingo of a Siksikawa warrior, and neither can you
so our common ground ..if it's ok with you and ..my lovely lady ..we will speak in the norm..

I say from a norm... If GOD was only himself (as he is), then why leave us to ponder what we do..and then grow balls and Question "Who are we"..Then argue about plants and animals like they have a TEXT that shows the truth..? Little lady find one of your Graphic deployments and ..Please put my lumbering words to sight.... 1

So glad to see you....IamJ ..what will you ever do with me
Old 12-20-2006, 09:36 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up WHEN THE TRUTH WILL NOT SET YOU FREE...

Quote:

Here's two versions of an enigma hidden in a paradox. Flaunting oppression as deliverence, guaranteed destruction as Heaven's Will, and posing the Q what will be asked if Jesus arrived with the Mahdi: not which nation must be wiped off the map, not who stole the Jewish homeland, not which Temple was a Zionist Plot which one Jesus visitied. Apparently, Heaven will omit all relevent questions, and ask only what Iran's monster wishes, with never a thought the truth will call you to account instead!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Jesus, Mahdi both coming,
says Iran's Ahmadinejad
In New Year's greeting to Christians worldwide
asks what Christ would do if he were here today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad appearing at "The World Without Zionism" conference Oct. 26, 2005

In a greeting to the world's Christians for the coming new year, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he expects both Jesus and the Shiite messianic figure, Imam Mahdi, to return and "wipe away oppression."

"I wish all the Christians a very happy new year and I wish to ask them a question as well," said Ahmadinejad, according to an Iranian Student News Agency report cited by YnetNews.com

"My one question from the Christians is: What would Jesus do if he were present in the world today? What would he do before some of the oppressive powers of the world who are in fact residing in Christian countries? Which powers would he revive and which of them would he destroy?" asked the Iranian leader.

"If Jesus were present today, who would be facing him and who would be following him?"

Ahmadinejad then made a connection between Jesus and the Imam Mahdi, believed by Shiites to have disappeared as a child in A.D. 941. When the Mahdi returns, they contend, he will reign on earth for seven years before bringing about a final judgment and the end of the world.

"All I want to say is that the age of hardship, threat and spite will come to an end someday and, God willing, Jesus would return to the world along with the emergence of the descendant of the Islam's holy prophet, Imam Mahdi, and wipe away every tinge of oppression, pain and agony from the face of the world," Ahmadinejad said.

Ahmadinejad has been urging Iranians to prepare for the coming of the Mahdi by turning the country into a powerful and advanced Islamic society and by avoiding the corruption and excesses of the West.

He sees his main mission, as he recounted in a Nov. 16, 2005, speech in Tehran, as to "pave the path for the glorious reappearance of Imam Mahdi, may Allah hasten his reappearance."

With Iran's continued development of nuclear technology in defiance of the West, some analysts fear Ahmadinejad's intent is to trigger the kind of global conflagration he envisions will set the stage for the end of the world.

Ahmadinejad hosted a conference last week examining whether the Nazi genocide took place, drawing Holocaust deniers from around the world. The Iranian president has described the Holocaust as a "myth" and called for Israel to be wiped off the map.

"The Zionist regime will be wiped out soon the same way the Soviet Union was, and humanity will achieve freedom." he said.

Last month, he said he believes the world is rapidly becoming "Ahmadinejadized," with global leaders following in his footsteps.

"I have traveled to all the continents except for one, and I know what is going on out there. Everybody is eager to hear the Iranian people's message," the Aftab-Yazd newspaper quoted the president as saying, according to Agence France-Presse. "The world is rapidly becoming Ahmadinejadized."

The hardliner said Iran's "two big missions are constructing the country and introducing a model for humanity."

# THE TRUTH IS...MOSES WAS THE FIRST ZIONIST - AND ISRAEL IS A ZIONIST PLOT. NO PUN INTENDED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related special offers:

"Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians"

Whistleblower magazine: "'MOST DANGEROUS NATION ON EARTH: Why America must wake up now and deal with Iran's imminent threat"

Previous stories:

Iran prez: World becoming 'Ahmadinejadized'

Iran in 'final step' of nuke program

Iran declaring 'economic warfare'

Photo shows Iran leader as '79 U.S. hostage taker

Ahmadinejad's latest: 'Satan inspires Bush'

Iran leader's U.N. finale unveils apocalyptic view

Hezbollah youth scouts train in terrorism

Iran letter precursor to war?
Old 12-20-2006, 09:53 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up NONE CAN ADD OR SUBTRACT TO OR FROM TRUTH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD1
I thought you "flew to the hearth" ..The blast furnace of GOD..I miss you my love...Your picture's and "Text" are what made FC "MY Choice"..

What's up...Hey just us..Why did you leave Me? I never thought that IamJ or Me MAD1= 1, ran you away.....OK, OK, OK...I am elated and humbled for U and Iamj...to visit this post...! .
Dancing in the storm is how you stay dry! IamJ in Hebrews 6:1...elementary teaching about Christ...an so on..All of Hebrews is where I could take you to the Hilt...You know good and well..I won't ...The publisher is where you let folks play with your OT and ...You get stuck...There is NO person that wrote
this book...But it is called HEBREWS...Iamj you know I love you and repect your quest...help me ..help you..Little miss Truth in art has joined this thread
..I know she can't speak the lingo of a Siksikawa warrior, and neither can you
so our common ground ..if it's ok with you and ..my lovely lady ..we will speak in the norm..

I say from a norm... If GOD was only himself (as he is), then why leave us to ponder what we do..and then grow balls and Question "Who are we"..Then argue about plants and animals like they have a TEXT that shows the truth..? Little lady find one of your Graphic deployments and ..Please put my lumbering words to sight.... 1

So glad to see you....IamJ ..what will you ever do with me
Know for a surety Jesus and Mohammed have harkened to the God of Israel - and there is a great rebellion in the camps of Eurabia: are they short of land

Its a spiritual glitch to deem one's belief subject to another's fall - specially when both Christianity and Islam would self-destruct each other without the Israel scapegoat. Slot it in the next time anyone chants Diocide and Occupying one's own motherland. Are you waiting patiently for God's answer - can it be different than what was already given - and were contradicting messages given - by whom - to whom - and where does it end?

'GOD IS NOT LIKE MAN - THAT HE WOULD CHANGE HIS MIND' - Prophet Samuel.
Old 12-23-2006, 05:15 AM
Siksikawa at 45%,SOooo?

Shaman ~love..

Quote:
Quote:

Suppose that one true spirit will be for all men in a state of belief including, that he is the one true opinion's and the one true proposal the one true thing.Does That make all of us liars and him alone true.
Yea! 1
Old 12-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Veteran

Lila/Play of God is the reason given in India to answer the question 'Why did the Perfect One become Many?' Or 'Why did God create the universe?' Assumption being that knowing the answer to this question will bring insight on the purpose of life. The answer is basically because He damn well felt like it (She's going to be pissed I said that..... ) Or it might as well be that answer - 'The Many' is just the way of expressing Infinite Joy is a common answer but just raises more questions than it answers. That usually leads to 'How could a Perfect God create an imperfect universe.' To which I easily answer 'And who is this Big Bad Determiner of what a Perfect Universe is?' And then we get into the forms of 'evil' and Christians go on about creating duality to give you a choice to do good or evil. For free will and this is nonsense to some degree. A dumbed down faith/free will/evil/bible load of drivel. It is funny how the more people in a religion talk about it the deeper the hole they dig themselves trying to answer with trivial/petty dogma unique to their religion.

I respect hand grenades and machine guns also but I don't like them either.

Mike Dubbeld
Old 12-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Veteran

Silly stuff. Happyness and feelings are in the mind, if religion can give you these things go for it or go fore dope...neither would suit me. We have to know how the mind works and make it more content. Get rid of bad feelings such as pain, hatred, rejection, science will show the way...just follow.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:51 PM
Siksikawa at 45%,SOooo?

You need DRUGS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiselg
Silly stuff. Happyness and feelings are in the mind, if religion can give you these things go for it or go fore dope...neither would suit me. We have to know how the mind works and make it more content. Get rid of bad feelings such as pain, hatred, rejection, science will show the way...just follow.
You would be an easy candidate for a pusher! 1

Do you see how a pill could do evrything you ask..couldn't it! Do you see how selfish your remedies for such malidies.???
Old 12-25-2006, 02:28 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiselg
Well I am glad to see someone bright enough to at least give the atheist perspective. You mean things like 'the white light' and experiences meditators have can easily be explained by neuroscience and indeed, neuroscience have produced just such sensations themselves. So it is all in the brian right? WRONG. One only need as the question why is it the brain produces these sensations in the first place. In other words, no one denies there is matter over mind. That probing the brain can produce x sensation. All you need to do is take a deep breath to relax also. Matter over mind. Yipeee. So what. It explains nothing. Finding the area of the brain that produces the sensation is JUST THAT. It does not answer the question how a meditator produces the sensations themselves. Whey you use this as an excuse to explain things it is like you telling me F = ma. It does not tell me why on every other Saturday Night F = 1/2ma^2. A description of gravity is not an explanation of gravity. Arthritis is the word for joint pain. Yet if the doctor tells you that you have arthritis when you tell him you have joint pain, that does neither help your joint pain or tell you what causes it. Equally useless. Matter does not strive to survive and matter does not have intentionality.

Get rid of pain, hatred and science will WHAT? Read that back to yourself when you regain coherency. I could say take heroin and it will get rid of pain, hatred and the tooth fairy will...... Just as meaningful. As far as your science god goes, he and his buddy logic have severe limitations/constraints for dealing with what reality is which I have proven any number of times on both their accounts and shall be quite happy to do so again in the area of your choosing. As I have said before, doctors do not heal anyone. Doctors set up conditions for healing to take place. Neither doctors nor science know what healing, matter, energy or any of the forces IS. 95% of the universe is made of something science does not know what/95% of the universe is 'missing' as dark matter and energy.

Neuroscience is pretty funny too.
Mike Dubbeld
Old 12-25-2006, 03:12 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up

Religious freedom comes from coorect religious laws:

EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL.

No one's said anything new about freedom and human rights outside of the OT's 613 Laws. Call me when someone does!

Christianity's runaway success was it accepted the OT as humanity's primal set of laws, and came up with Common law. This is nowhere better vindicated than with America's prowess: she differs from the rest only by staunchly adhering to majestic laws enshrined in her Constitution, where Europe failed, resulting in religious racism for 2000 years. The world turns by good laws, not only equations of science.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Siksikawa at 45%,SOooo?

Merry Christmas...Anyway..!!

To stifle the words Merry Christmas because it offends you...is wrong.1

To run to the court like a snotty nosed bastard and develop a law cause you got the lawyers.... is a sucker play and to listen to whine, whine, whine,whine,whine,whine,whine,whine when you started the fight, is punkish.

Fair warning; no Jesus..no peace; or; know Jesus ..know peace ...If you can't display Christ don't ask for Christ's money. If the baby can't lay in a manger my wallet can't lay in your store...Lets see if you can support yourself without us,foolish Christians and our Charity..Get your little punkish boys to fight for you own war and PAY BACK the 86 Billion dollars in the last 11 years to the Christians and the Jesus you want to destroy...You know who you are...I know who I am and there will be a very , very serious change in the way things are done starting.....NOW. 1

Respect religious freedom and if it does not suit you..F--k --u..That'syour business...What I eat won't make you s---t..So we can be friends and I will help you but if you continue trying to destroy my faith..Nothing on GOD's planet will spare his rath.....NOTHING...

MERRY CHRISTMAS from one of Christ folks .... 1

This is the last time your BS will be allowed...Prayer will return to schools..Babies will be in mangers displays..Decorations will be back in the stores and you will either join in or wait till ..it's over ..+ U will fight your own stupid war ...and you will find another sucker source to fund your Lawyers and BS doctors who charge $16.00 for an asprin and let folks die cause they don't have the MONEY..cause you took it.... 1

I left a very serious group in Atlanta GA and am so very disapointed with what I have allowed to become the norm instead of the exception 1

no more 1...WATCH....
Old 12-26-2006, 01:16 AM
Veteran

Merry Christmas!

Mike Dubbeld
Old 12-26-2006, 01:33 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up

Maybe the title of Carter's book: "PEACE IN PALISTINE - NOT AN APARTHEID STATE" is correct and we can gain some unintended insight from it.

Yes - Palestine is an apartheid state,

- where Jews and Christians are not welcome

Whereas Israel is a multi-racial state, where all religions and people
are respected.

Then again, Carter was given too many Arabian gifts.