FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Philosophy > Religion

Greetings!

Religion Discussions on religions, mysticism, and spirituality as well as opposing views such as agnosticism and atheism.

Old 10-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Banned

Islam, Violent From The Beginning Using India as An Example:

Islam, Violent From The Beginning Using India as An Example:

INTRODUCTION:

Many religions start out very peaceful, but later branch off into violence such as Christianity which started out on the principal of love and truth, but in the 4 th. Century took two very different paths. One path, went apostate and became very violent and accepted false pagan doctrine, the larger path, called apostate (counterfeit) Christians, and one path remained true to the original teachings of Christ of love and truth, the genuine (true) Christians.

However, some religions start out with a violent charismatic leader and remain violent. A good example if Islam.

A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF VIOLENCE BY ISLAM FROM SATYAMEVA JAYATE:

Satyameva Jayate, Truth Alone Triumphs, as sponsored by Jai Maharaj, stated the following, <<”
Genocide committed in the name of Allah: 3,000,000 Bangladeshi Hindus Killed during the Pakistan-Bangladesh war in 1971. From 1894 to 1896 Abdul Hamid, Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, killed 150,000 Armenian Christians. In India, Sikh Guru Tegh Bahadur along with his disciples was burned to death by the Moghul ruler Aurangzeb in 1675. Another Sikh, Bhai Mati Das was sawn into right and left halves while he was still alive. In July 1974, 4,000 Christians living in Cyprus were killed by Fahri Koroturk, president of Turkey and his Islamic army. From 1843 to 1846 10,000 Assyrian Christians including women and children were massacred by the Muslims. From 1915 to 1918 750,000 Assyrians were killed in the name of Islamic Jihad. In 1933 thousands of Assyrian villagers were murdered by the Iraqi soldiers in Northern Iraq. Since 1990 more than 10,000 Kashmiri Hindus have been brutally murdered by Islamic fundamentalists. Over 280,000 Ugandans killed during the reign of Idi Amin from 1971 to 1979. Over 30,000 Mauritanians have been killed by the Islamic dictators since 1960. In 1980, 20,000 Syrians were murdered under the rule of Hafez Al-Assad, President of Syria. Since 1992 120,000 Algerians have been murdered by the Islamic fundamentalist army” [source - Satyameva Jayate, Truth Alone Triumphs, as sponsored by Jai Maharaj, http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/ ][/quote]

EARLY HISTORY OF ISLAM’S VIOLENT WAYS:

K. S. Lai, the greatest of all historians in India said, <<”Islam received a definite check in India. In other words, while countries like Arabia, Persia, Mesopotamia and Syria succumbed to the onslaught of Islam and converted en masse, the sword of Islam was blunted in India. This check provided provocation and enthusiasm to some Muslim conquerors and rulers to take to the task of proselytization with great zeal and earnestness. Their exertions and achievements find repeated mention in official and non-official chronicles and similar other works. Sometimes, besides broad facts, actual data and figures in this regard are also available. All this information is very helpful in estimating Muslim numbers as they grew from almost a cipher. “>>.

He went on to quote, <<”By the year 1000 of the Christian Era the extreme north-western parts of India, in the trans-Indus region, had become introduced to Islam. As early as C.E. 664, consequent upon an invasion of Kabul and its environs (which then formed part of India), by Abdur Rahman, a few thousand inhabitants are reported to have been converted to Islam” [source - Ferishtah, Tarikh-i-Ferishtah, Persian text, Nawal Kishore Press, Lucknow 1865, Vol.1, p.16.]>>, and <<”Subuktagin also fought against the Hindus and converted some of them. But all these events took place in the trans-Indus region, and we may, therefore, agree with Lanepoole in saying that in C.E. 1000 there were no Muslims in northern India east of the Indus.”[source - Stanley Lane-Poole, Medieval India under Muhammadan Rule (London, 1926), p.1.}>>.

But conversion by the proverbial sword and the stealing of other’s land was only to grow worse. <<” However, there were some small settlements of Muslims in Sind, Gujarat and the Malabar Coast. Parts of Sind were conquered by Muhammad bin Qasim Sakifi in C.E. 712. Whichever towns he took, like Alor, Nirun, Debul and Multan, in them he established mosques, appointed Muslim governors, and propagated the Muhammadan religion.” [source - Chachnama, trs. in H.M. Elliot and J. Dowson, History of India as told by its own Historians, 8 Vols., London, 1867-77, (here after as E and D), Vol. I, p. 207.]>>. And to continue, <<”In Debul, for instance, he enslaved and converted some women and children, and left a contingent of 4,000 Muhammadans to garrison the place.” [source - Al Biladuri, Futuh-ul-Buldan, trs. E and D, I, p.120]>>.

Forced conversions were to become a way of life and standard operating principle of (SOP) of Islam as shown by, <<” In Multan about 6,000 persons were made to accept Islam. Al Biladuri’s narrative indicates that the people of Sawandari, Basmad, Kiraj, and Alor were converted in large numbers.” [source - Al Biladuri, Futuh-ul-Buldan, trs. E and D, I, p.122 to 124]>>; another large forced conversion was, <<”by Muhammad bin Qasim Sakifi to Hajjaj also point to large number of conversions.” [source - Chachnama, op. cit., pp. 163-64. Also pp. 205-07, 208]>>.

<<”Muhammad bin Qasim remained in Sind for a little more than three years.” [source - Elliot’s Appendix in E and D, I, p.439]>>. <<”After his recall not only the Arab power in Sind declined rapidly, but also most of the neo-converts returned to their former faith. Al Biladuri informs that ‘in the days of Tamim, the Musalmans (had) retired from several parts of India… nor have they up to the present time (he wrote in the middle of the ninth century) advanced so far as in days gone by”. When Hakim succeeded Tamim, “the people of India had returned to idolatry excepting those of Kassa, and the Musalmans had no place of security in which they could take refuge”.” [source - Biladuri, op. cit., p.126, Also cf. Idrisi, E and D, I, Nuzhat-ul-Mushtaq]>>, <<”Sir Dension Ross also says that “after the recall of Muhammad bin Qasim, the Muslim retained some foothold on the west bank of the river Indus, but they were in such small numbers that they gradually merged into Hindu population. In Mansura (the Muslim capital of Sind) they actually adopted Hinduism.” [ source - Dension Ross, Islam, p.18.]>>.

Conversions made at the point of the proverbial sword did not always hold as shown by, <<” In brief, because of the efforts of Muhammad bin Qasim and Caliph Umar II (C.E. 717-24) some Hindus in Sind had been converted to Islam, but by the time of Caliph Hashim (724-43), when Tamim was the governor of Sind, many of these Sindhi converts had returned to Hinduism. Those who continued to retain the new faith remained confined mostly to cities, particularly Multan. After Mahmud of Ghazni’s attack on Multan their number seems to have gone up for, writing in the twelfth century, Al Idrisi says: “The greater part of the population (of Multan) is Musalman, so also the Judicial authority and civil administration.” [ However, up to C.E. 1000 there were very few Muslims in Sind.” [sources - Al Idrisi, p.83. and Elliot’s Appendix, E and D, I, p.459]>>.

IT GETS WORSE – I.E., VIOLENCE AND FORCED CONVERSIONS BY MUSLIMS:

History shows that around the year 1,000 violence, pillaging, and conversions at the proverbial point of the sword, etc. my Muslims in India gets worse. <<” In the year C.E. 1000 the first attack of Mahmud of Ghazni was delivered. The region of Mahmud’s activity extended from Peshawar to Kanauj in the east and from Peshawar to Anhilwara in the South. In this, wherever he went, he converted people to Islam. In his attack on Waihind (near Peshawar) in 1001-3, Mahmud is reported to have captured Jayapal and fifteen of his principal chiefs and relations some of whom, like Sukhpal, were made Musalmans. At Bhera all the inhabitants, except those who embraced Islam, were put to the sword. Since the whole town is reported to have been converted the number of converts may have been quite large. At Multan too conversions took place in large numbers for, writing about the campaign against Nawasa Shah (converted Sukhpal), Utbi says that this and the previous victory (at Multan) were ‘witnesses to his exalted state of proselytism’” [sources - Kitab-i-Yamini, Eng. trs. of Utbi’s work by James Reynolds, (London) 1858, pp. 451-52, 455, 460, 462-63 and Utbi, Tarikh-i-Yamini, E and D, II, pp.27, 30, 33, 40, 42, 43, 45, 49. Also Appendix in E and D, II, pp.434-78]>>. <<”In his campaign in the Kashmir Valley (1015) Mahmud ‘converted many infidels to Muhammadanism, and having spread Islam in that country, returned to Ghazni’. In the latter campaigns, in Mathura, Baran and Kanauj, again, many conversions took place. While describing ‘the conquest of Kanauj’, Utbi sums up the situation thus: ‘The Sultan levelled to the ground every fort…, and the inhabitants of them either accepted Islam, or took up arms against him.” In short, those who submitted were also converted to Islam. In Baran (Bulandshahr) alone 10,000 persons were converted including the Raja. During his fourteenth invasion in C.E. 1023, Kirat, Nur, Lohkot and Lahore were attacked. The chief of Kirat accepted Islam, and many people followed his example. According to Nizamuddin Ahmad, ‘Islam spread in this part of the country by the consent of the people and the influence of force’. Conversion of Hindus to Islam was one of the objects of Mahmud. Al Qazwini writes that when Mahmud went “to wage religious war against India, he made great efforts to capture and destroy Somnat, in the hope that the Hindus would then become Muhammadans” [source - Zakaria al Qazwini, Asar-ul-Bilad, E and D, I, p.98]>>; and <<”Sultan Mahmud was well-versed in the Quran and was considered its eminent interpreter.”[source - C.E. Bosworth, The Ghaznavids (Edinburgh, 1963), p. 129. Utbi, Reynolds trs. op. cit., pp.438-39 and n.]>>; <<”He ardently desired to play the role of a true Muslim monarch and convert non-Muslims to his faith. Tarikh-i-Yamini, Rausat-us-Safa and Tarikh-i-Ferishtah, besides many other works, speak of construction of mosques and schools and appointment of preachers and teachers by Mahmud and his successor Masud.” [source - Utbi, trs. Reynolds, op.cit., pp. 322-25, 462. Utbi, E and D, II, p.37 Ferishtah, op. cit., I, p.44.]>>; <<”Wherever Mahmud went, he insisted on the people to convert to Islam. Such was the insistence on the conversion of the vanquished Hindu princes that many rulers just fled before Mahmud even without giving a battle. “The object of Bhimpal in recommending the flight of Chand Rai was, that the Rai should not fall into the net of the Sultan, and thus be made a Musalman, as had happened to Bhimpal’s uncles and relations, when they demanded quarter in their distress.” [source - Utbi, E and D, II, p.49.]>>; <<” There is no doubt that the invasions of Mahmud of Ghazni brought good crop of converts, and a few more Muslims were added through the influence of Muslim Mashaikh and traders in Gujarat and Malabar. But if the example of Sind provides any precedent, it is possible that many Hindus forcibly converted to Islam during Mahmud’s raids returned to their former faith. Very few Muslims were left in Sind after the decline of Arab rule. A local Karmatian Muhammadan dynasty was, however, ruling at Mansura and Multan. Mahmud of Ghazni destroyed it root and branch (1010) and Multan was deserted” [source - Ferishtah, op. cit., I, p.27, M. Habib, Sultan Mahmud of Ghaznin, Delhi reprint, 1951, p.34,]>>.

CONTINUED FORCED CONVERSIONS AND STEALING OF HINDU LANDS:

<<”About the end of the twelfth century, Muhammad Ghori established Muslim rule in India on a durable basis. When he captured Bhatinda in 1190-91, he placed in its command Qazi Ziyauddin with a contingent of 1200 horse.” [source - Camb. Hist. India, III, p.40.]>>; <<”In 1192 he invaded Hindustan with an army of 120,000. A good number of his soldiers would have been killed in the sanguinary battle with Prithviraj. A major portion of the remainder would have stayed on in India under Qutbuddin Aibak, who must not have been left empty handed in an alien and hostile country.” [source - Hasan Nizami says that ‘the Sultan then returned to Ghazna… but the whole army remained… at the mauza of Indarpat’. (Taj-ul-Maasir, E and D, II, p.216). Surely Muhammad Ghori would not have gone back all alone.]>>.

It get’s even worse, <<” Aibak entered upon a series of conquests. He despatched Ikhtiyaruddin Bakhtiyar Khalji to the East and himself captured Kol (modern Aligarh) in 1194. There “those of the garrison who were wise and acute were converted to Islam, but those who stood by their ancient faith were slain with the sword” [source - Taj-ul-Maasir, E and D, II, p.216]>>; <<”In 1195 when Raja Bhim of Gujarat was attacked, 20,000 prisoners were captured,” [source - Ferishtah, I, p.62.]>>; <<”and in 1202 at Kalinjar 50,000,” [source - Hasan Nizami, p.231. Also Ferishtah, I, p.53. Habibullah, The Foundation of Muslim Rule in India, (Allahabad, 1961), pp.69 and 334 (n.26), has missed to cite Hasan Nizami’s assertion that 50,000 were enslaved.]>>; <<“and we may be sure that (as in the case of Arab conquest of Sind) all those who were made slaves were compelled to embrace the religion of the masters to whom they were allotted.” [source - Titus. Islam in India and Pakistan (Calcutta, 1959), p.31.]>>; <<”Ferishtah specifically mentions that on the capture of Kalinjar “fifty thousand Kaniz va ghulam, having suffered slavery, were rewarded with the honour of Islam” [source - Ferishtah, I, p.63.]>>; <<”According to Ferishtah three to four hundred thousand Khokhars and Tirahias were also converted to Islam by Muhammad Ghori.” [source - Ferishtah, I, pp.59-60.]>>.

MASSACREE OF BUDDHIST BY VIOLENCE LUSTFUL MEMBERS OF ISLAM:

Genocide and massacres and stealing of others lands and forced conversions continued as Islam’s SOP <<”Ikhtiyaruddin Bakhtiyar Khalji’s military exploits in the east also resulted in conversions to Islam. About the end of the twelfth or the beginning of the thirteenth century,” [source & comments by S.K. Lal - The exact date of the raid is difficult to determine. Ishwari Prasad, Medieval India (Allahabad, Fourth Impression, 1940), p.138 places it” probably in 1197”, Wolseley Haig (C.H.I., III,pp.45-46) a little earlier than this, and Habibullah, op. cit., pp.70 and 84, n. 78 in 1202-03.]>>; <<”he marched into Bihar and attacked the University centres of Nalanda, Vikramshila and Uddandapur, erecting a fortress at the site of Uddandapur or Odantapuri.” [source - Indian Antiquary, IV, pp.366-67.]>>; <<”The Buddhist monks in these places were massacred and the common people, deprived of their priests and teachers, turned some to Brahmanism and some to Islam. Buddhism did not die out immediately or completely in Bihar.” [source - Fuhrer, The Sharqi Architecture of Jaunpur, pp.70-73.]>>; <<”But Bakhtiyar’s raid on Bihar did deliver a shattering blow to Buddhism and its lost followers were gained mainly by Islam. Muslim sway extended from Varanasi through the strip of Shahabad, Patna, Monghyr and Bhagalpur district,” [source - Habibullah, op. cit., p.147]>>.

<<” During the time of Qutbuddin Aibak a large number of places were attacked and prisoners captured for which actual figures or written evidence are available. Figures of any conversions during campaigns to Kanauj, Varanasi (where the Muslims occupied “a thousand” temples).” [source - Ferishtah, I, p. 58]>>; <<”Ajmer (attacked thrice), Gujarat, Bayana and Gwalior, and the campaigns carried out right up to Bengal are not available. However, since the notices of medieval chroniclers are usually full of exaggeration where figures of the defeated or captured non-Muslims are concerned, it would be reasonable to take into consideration only those which are specifically mentioned, any exaggeration being rounded off by those which are not.” [source - Indian Muslims, Who Are They by K.S. Lal]>>.
LOOTING, MURDER, AND FORCED CONVERSIONS CONTINUED:

Islam continued with its same SOP, <<” With this conceptual framework let us examine the structure and organization of Muslim community in Hindustan in the eleventh and twelfth centuries. Punjab saw the emergence of Muslims as a local community consequent to the invasions of Mahmud of Ghazni. But for a few immigrants in the shape of Ghaznavid officers and soldiers, the bulk of Muslims were converts from the indigenous Hindu population. Similar was the case in “pockets” of Sind, Gujarat, Bihar and Malabar. The process of their conversion was hurried. All of a sudden the invader appeared in a city or a region, and in the midst of loot and murder, a dazed, shocked and enslaved people were given the choice between Islam and death. Those who were converted were deprived of their scalp-lock or choti and, if they happened to be caste people, also their sacred thread.” [source - Indian Muslims, Who Are They by K.S. Lal and his footnote comments were, “The exact date of the raid is difficult to determine. Ishwari Prasad, Medieval India (Allahabad, Fourth Impression, 1940), p.138 places it” probably in 1197”, Wolseley Haig (C.H.I., III,pp.45-46) a little earlier than this, and Habibullah, op. cit., pp.70 and 84, n. 78 in 1202-03.”]>>.

To this date Islam has NOT made amends, i.e., return of all looted goods and the descendents of ALL individuals whose ancestors were forcibly converted at the point of the proverbial sword. This would include most of the inhabitants of Afghanistan, Pakistan, and most Muslims in India and Kashmir.

ISLAM CONTINUES WITH THEIR VIOLENT WAYS AS SHOWN IN THAILAND TODAY:

Let’s look at how Islam is using its usual SOP in three provinces of Thailand today, 2006. An article in the New York Times clearly shows that Islam has remained violent until today, <<”In Thailand, a New Model for Militants? …

October 1, 2006 HAT YAI, Thailand - The bomb that exploded outside New Cherry Ancient Massage was among the most sinister kinds - a lethal sucker punch timed to detonate moments after two other blasts had lured onlookers into the streets of this tourist town.

The homemade device, hidden in a motorcycle parked outside the busy parlor, killed five people, including a Canadian teacher and three masseuses. All 30 surviving massage workers quit on the spot. Within days, the parents of the three dead women came to take their daughters' bodies home.

"One father asked, 'Why my child? She was a good girl,' " said New Cherry owner Boonchai Sangmankung. "And I couldn't answer him. I don't know myself. Why do the attacks continue? Why are more innocent people killed every day?"

Since 2004, militants in Thailand's predominantly Muslim south have waged a bloody separatist insurgency against the cultural elite of this largely Buddhist nation, targeting teachers, monks, community leaders and government officials. So far, 1,700 people have been killed, yet the campaign of almost-daily bombings, arson attacks, kidnappings and assassinations has gone largely unnoticed in a Western world fixated on higher-profile Islamic terrorism campaigns in Iraq and elsewhere.

"The violence in southern Thailand is quite significant compared to many other world conflicts today," said Panitan Wattanayagorn, a political scientist at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok. "The U.S. lost 3,000 soldiers in three years in Iraq. This death toll is not far behind." …

Many Muslim residents still chafe over what they consider a century of abusive rule. But experts differ over the roots of the insurgency. Some say it's a battle over religious freedom, others say it's a fight for territory and self-rule. Still others say it's both…

In the first six months of 2006, two people died every day, on average: A Buddhist teacher was gunned down in front of his fourth-grade class by men dressed as students. A salesman was beheaded outside a crowded teashop. The owner of an elephant troupe was shot seven times by assailants who had lined up with children to buy tickets for a show.

In August, 22 small bombs exploded nearly simultaneously in banks throughout southern Yala province, killing one person and bringing commerce to a standstill. Two months earlier, 50 bombs went off in a single day at government offices and police stations.

Last year, 15 militants stormed a Buddhist temple and hacked two monks to death before setting fire to their bodies. Thai officials believe that 30,000 Buddhists have fled the south since the attack. Insurgents also have targeted fellow Muslims suspected of conspiring with a military known for its brutality in dealing with the Islamic militants…[source - By John M. Glionna, Times Staff Writer on 10/01/2006]>>.

CONCLUSION:

First, before detail, let's look at Swami Vivekananda said which is as true today as when he said it in 1893.

<<"Sectarianism, bigotry, and its horrible descendant, fanaticism, have long possessed this beautiful earth. They have filled the earth with violence, drenched it often and often with human blood, destroyed civilization, and sent whole nations to despair. Had it not been for these horrible demons, human society would be far more advanced than it is now." [source - Swami Vivekananda (1893)]>>.

Swami Vivekananda clearly saw the damage being done by false religion and stated it in a few well used words.

Today we still see the earth being drenched in violence by members of false religion with their fanaticism and sectarianism thus showing Swami Vivekanada right on the mark with respect what he said. Let's look at Islam once more to see the modern playout of the terrible fruits of one false religion.

The Weekend Australian (newspaper) had to say on the matter,
Quote:
" Did you know that 90-95% of the conflicts in the world today are Muslims fighting non-muslims or each other?
Islam is intolerant of other religions, so much so that Christians in Nigeria, Sudan and middle eastern countries are killed for practicing their religion. Muslims are also responsible for burning down their churches. Sydney has recently seen an attack on four churches for similar reasons. (December 16, 2005) How can we tolerate such intolerance?" [source - The Weekend Australian, November 26-27, 2005]
Says it all, so clearly Islam should be redefined as something other than a religion. So it is very necessary that this greed and hate be addressed. Remember, Matthew 5:9, "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." (Authorized King James Bible; AV).

Let's consider the facts as continually revealed in the world news that shows if any thing that the newspaper editor may have been a little low when he said 95 percent of the violence in the world was caused by Muslims. Here are some instances of terrorism by just one group of members of Islam:

• al-Qaeda attacked Business target (Sept. 11, 2001, United States)
• al-Qaeda attacked Government target (Sept. 11, 2001, United States)
• al-Qaeda attacked Government target (Sept. 11, 2001, United States)
• Hezbollah and al-Qaeda attacked Military target (Nov. 13, 1995, Saudi Arabia)
• al-Qaeda attacked Religious Figures/Institutions target (Apr. 11, 2002, Tunisia)
• al-Qaeda attacked Diplomatic target (Aug. 7, 1998, Kenya)
• al-Qaeda attacked Diplomatic target (Aug. 7, 1998, Tanzania)
• al-Qaeda attacked Tourists target (Nov. 28, 2002, Kenya)
• al-Qaeda attacked Airports & Airlines target (Nov. 28, 2002, Kenya)
• al-Qaeda attacked Maritime target (Oct. 12, 2000, Yemen)
• al-Qaeda attacked Airports & Airlines target (Aug. 20, 2003, Afghanistan)
• al-Qaeda attacked Private Citizens & Property target (Nov. 8, 2003, Saudi Arabia)
• al-Qaeda attacked Diplomatic target (Nov. 20, 2003, Turkey)
• al-Qaeda attacked Religious Figures/Institutions target (Nov. 15, 2003, Turkey)
• al-Qaeda attacked Business target (Aug. 5, 2003, Indonesia)
• al-Qaeda attacked Diplomatic target (Apr. 27, 2004, Syria)
• al-Qaeda attacked Government target (Oct. 12, 2003, Iraq)
• al-Qaeda attacked Government target (May 30, 2004, Saudi Arabia)
• al-Qaeda attacked Other target (June 8, 2004, Saudi Arabia)
• al-Qaeda attacked Other target (June 13, 2004, Saudi Arabia)
• al-Qaeda attacked Private Citizens & Property target (June 20, 2004, Saudi Arabia)
• al-Qaeda attacked Business target (Dec. 17, 2003, Iraq)
• al-Qaeda attacked Other target (May 12, 2003, Saudi Arabia)
• al-Qaeda attacked Business target (May 12, 2003, Saudi Arabia)
• al-Qaeda attacked Business target (Oct. 28, 2004, Pakistan)
• al-Qaeda attacked Religious Figures/Institutions target (June 1, 2005, Afghanistan)
• al-Qaeda attacked Utilities target (Feb. 24, 2006, Saudi Arabia)
• al-Qaeda attacked Government target (Feb. 3, 2006, Bangladesh)
• al-Qaeda attacked Government target (Feb. 3, 2006, Bangladesh)
• Taliban and al-Qaeda attacked Private Citizens & Property target (July 23, 2006, Afghanistan)

What more need be said as it should be clear to all open minded thinking individuals that this is a religion that began violently and remained the same.

Your Friend in Christ Iris89
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2006, 04:15 AM
Hindhu

Send a message via Yahoo to nkgrock
here i provide few information, based on which i will written an article in few days.

<The Muslim conquests, down to the 16th century, were for the Hindus a pure struggle of life and death. Entire cities were burnt down and the populations massacred, with hundreds of thousands killed in every campaign, and similar numbers deported as slaves. Every new invader made (often literally) his hills of Hindus skulls. Thus, the conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000 was followed by the annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush, i.e. Hindu slaughter. The Bahmani sultans (1347-1480) in central India made it a rule to kill 100,000 captives in a single day, and many more on other occasions. The conquest of the Vijayanagar empire in 1564 left the capital plus large areas of Karnataka depopulated. And so on.

The roughly 600,000 victims of the violence accompanying the Partition were the price which the Muslim League was willing to pay for its Islamic state of Pakistan. While every Hindu and Muslim who took part in the violence is responsible for his own excesses, the over-all responsibility for this mass- slaughter lies squarely with the Muslim leadership.

: in 1948, Hindus formed 23% of the population of Bangla Desh (then East Pakistan), in 1971 the figure was down to 15%, and today it stands at about 8%

After the Islamic conquest of Kabul in April 1992, 50,000 Hindus had to flee Afghanistan (with the Indian government unwilling to extend help, and Inder Kumar Gujral denying that the expulsion of Indians had a communal motive). The pogroms in Pakistan and Bangladesh after the demolition of the Babri Masjid left 50,000 Hindus homeless in Bangladesh and triggered another wave of refugees from both countries towards India. In Pakistan, 245 Hindu temples were demolished, in Bangladesh a similar number was attacked, and even in England some temples were set on fire by Muslim mobs.

Another ruler, Firuz Shah Tughlaq (1351-88), personally confirms that the descruction of Pagan temples was done out of piety, not out of greed: "The Hindus had accepted the zimmi status and the concomitant jizya tax in exchange for safety. But now they built idol temples in the city, in defiance of the Prophet's law which forbids such temples. Under divine leadership I destroyed these buildings, and killed the leaders of idolatry, and the common followers received physical chastisement, until this abomination had been banned completely." When Firuz heard that a Pagan festival was going on, he reacted forcefully: "My religious feelings exhorted me to finish off this scandal, this insult to Islam. On the day of the festival I went there myself, I ordered the execution of the leaders and practitioners of this abomination... I destroyed their idol temples and built mosques in their places.">
[Source-Negationism in India Concealing the record of Islam-Chapter2- Negationism in India-By Koenraad elst. http://koenraadelst.bharatvani.org/b...gaind/ch2.htm]

<While describing “the conquest of Kanauj,” Utbi sums up the situation thus: “The Sultan levelled to the ground every fort… and the inhabitants of them either accepted Islam, or took up arms against him.” In short, those who submitted were also converted to Islam. In Baran (Bulandshahr) alone 10,000 persons were converted including the Raja.>
[The Legacy of Muslim Rule in India-Chaper 3- Muslims Invade India-by K.S. Lal ]

<Even so, the Hindus, as Zimmis, became second class citizens in their own homeland and were suffered to live under certain disabilities. One of them was that each adult must pay a poll-tax called jiziyah. “Moreover, the main object in levying the tax is the subjection of infidels to humiliation …and …during the process of payment, the Zimmi is seized by the collar and vigorously shaken and pulled about in order to show him his degradation.” The Zimmis also had to suffer in respect of their mode of worship, payment of taxes, and on account of certain sumptuary laws. Death awaited them at every corner, because, being idolaters they could be given a choice only between Islam and death.>
[The Legacy of Muslim Rule in India-Chaper-4- Muslim Rule in India-by K.S. Lal - http://www.voiceofdharma.org/books/tlmr/ch4.htm]

< During the cruel days of Islamic operations from 1783 to 1791, thousands of Nairs besides about 30,000 Brahmins had fled Malabar, leaving behind their entire wealth, and sought refuge in Travancore State (according to the commission of enquiry appointed by the British soon after Tipu Sultan's death).

{K. Madhava Nair, observes on page 14 of his famous book, Malabar Kalapam (Mappila outrage):
"The communal Mappila outrage of 1921 in Malabar could be easily traced to the forcible mass conversion and related Islamic atrocities of Tipu Sultan during his cruel military regime from 1783 to 1792. It is doubtful whether the Hindus of Kerala had ever suffered so much devastation and atrocities since the reclamation of Kerala by the mythological Lord Parasurama in a previous Era. Many thousands of Hindus were forcibly converted into Muhammadan faith."}

{Elankulam Kunjan Pillai has recorded the situation in Malabar as follows:
"Kozhikode was then a centre of Brahmins. There were around 7000 Namboodiri houses of which more than 2000 houses were destroyed by Tipu Sultan in Kozhikode alone. Sultan did not spare even children and women. Menfolk escaped to forests and neighbouring principalities. Mappilas increased many fold (due to forcible conversion).
"During the military regime of Tipu Sultan, Hindus were forcibly circumcised and converted to Muhammadan faith. As a result the number of Nairs and Brahmins declined substantially."}

{The reputed historian, Lewis Rice, who wrote the History of Mysore after going through various official records, stated as follows: "In the vast empire of Tipu Sultan on the eve of his death, there were only two Hindu temples having daily pujas within the Sreerangapatanam fortress. It is only for the satisfaction of the Brahmin astrologers who used to study his horoscope that Tipu Sultan had spared those two temples. The entire wealth of every Hindu temple was confiscated before 1790 itself mainly to make up for the revenue loss due to total prohibition in the country."}>
[TIPU SULTAN-VILLAIN OR HERO? AN ANTHOLOGY- I. THE SWORD OF TIPU SULTAN
- V.M. KORATH- http://www.voiceofdharma.org/books/tipu/ch01.htm]

<During the entire period of sixteen years of his regime, Purnaiyya was the only Hindu who had adorned the post of Dewan or minister under Tipu Sultan. In 1797 (two years before his death) among the 65 senior Government posts, not even a single Hindu was retained. All the Mustadirs were also Muslims. Among the 26 civil and military officers captured by the British in 1792 there were only 6 non-Muslims.

The cruelties which Tipu Sultan committed in Coorg, has no parallel in history. On one occasion, he forcibly converted over ten thousand Hindus to Muhammadanism. On another occasion, he captured and converted to Islam more than one thousand Hindu Coorgis before imprisoning them in the Sreerangapatanam fortress.

{Vatakkankoor Raja Raja Varma in his famous literary work, History of Sanskrit Literature in Kerala, has written the following about the loss and destruction faced by the Hindu temples in Kerala during the military regime (Padayottam) of Tipu Sultan: "There was no limit as to the loss the Hindu temples suffered due to the military operations of Tipu Sultan. Burning down the temples, destruction of the idols installed therein and also cutting the heads of cattle over the temple deities were the cruel entertainments of Tipu Sultan and his equally cruel army. It was heartrending even to imagine the destruction caused by Tipu Sultan in the famous ancient temples of Thalipparampu and Thrichambaram. The devastation caused by this new Ravana's barbarous activities have not yet been fully rectified."}>
[TIPU SULTAN-VILLAIN OR HERO? AN ANTHOLOGY 2 RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE TIPU SULTAN- LATE P.C.N. RAJA-http://www.voiceofdharma.org/books/tipu/ch02.htm]

<

Malik Kafur, the general of Alauddin Khalji, gave the Raja of Dwarsamudra a choice between Islam, death or payment of a huge idemnity.25 But under Muhammad bin Tughlaq there is greater insistence on the vanquished Hindu princes to embrace Islam. The most glaring example of this is that during the Warangal campaign all the eleven sons of the Raja of Kampila were made Muslims. Muhammad bin Tughlaq converted many people in this fashion. When Firoz Tughlaq invaded Jajnagar (Orissa), he captured the son of the Rai of Sikhar, converted him to Islam, and gave him the name of Shakr Khan.

The process of enslavement during war went on under the Khaljis and the Tughlaqs. Alauddin had 50,000 slaves37 some of whom were mere boys,38 and surely many captured during war. Firoz Tughlaq had issued an order that whichever places were sacked, in them the captives should be sorted out and the best ones (fit for service with the Sultan) should be forwarded to the court.39 Soon he was enabled to collect 180,000 slaves.40 Ziyauddin Barani’s description of the Slave Market in Delhi (such markets were there in other places also) during the reign of Alauddin Khalji, shows that fresh batches of slaves were constantly replenishing them.41>
[ Indian Muslims:Who Are They-K.S. Lal Chapter 3-Proselytization in Provincial-Muslim Kingdoms -http://www.voiceofdharma.org/books/imwat/ch3.htm]

<
What professor Mohammad Habib writes concerning the Mongol applies equally to Turkish expeditions. “In 1330 the country was invaded by the Mongols who indulged in arson, rape and murder throughout the Valley (of Kashmir). The king and the Brahmans fled away but among the inhabitants who remained… Muslim ways of life were gradually adopted by the people as the only alternative…”

{Saiyyad Muhammad bin Nasiruddin Jafar Makki al-Husaini , the Khalifa of Nasiruddin Chiragh-i-Delhi “held that there were five reasons which led the people to embrace Islam:
(1) Fear of death,
(2) fear of their families being enslaved,
(3) propagation (of Islam) on the part of Muslims,
(4) the lust for obtaining mawajib (pensions or rewards) ghanaim (booty), and
(5) Tassub (bigotry or superstition?).”}
[ Indian Muslims:Who Are They-K.S. Lal Chapter 5- Factors Contributing to the Growth of Muslim Population-http://www.voiceofdharma.org/books/imwat/ch5.htm]

<
Starting with Al-Bilădhurî who wrote in Arabic in the second half of the ninth century, and coming down to Syed Mahmudul Hasan who wrote in English in the fourth decade of the twentieth, we have cited from eighty histories spanning a period of more than twelve hundred years. Our citations mention sixty-one kings, sixty-three military commanders and fourteen sufis who destroyed Hindu temples in one hundred and fifty-four localities, big and small, spread from Khurasan in the West to Tripura in the East, and from Transoxiana in the North to Tamil Nadu in the South, over a period of eleven hundred years. In most cases the destruction of temples was followed by erection of mosques, madrasas and khănqăhs, etc., on the temple sites and, frequently, with temple materials. Allăh was thanked every time for enabling the iconoclast concerned to render service to the religion of Muhammad by means of this pious performance.

Mahműd of Ghazni robbed and burnt down 1,000 temples at Mathura, and 10,000 in and around Kanauj. One of his successors, Ibrăhîm, demolished 1,000 temples each in Hindustan (Ganga-Yamuna Doab) and Malwa. Muhammad Ghűrî destroyed another 1,000 at Varanasi. Qutbu’d-Dîn Aibak employed elephants for pulling down 1,000 temples in Delhi. “Alî I ‘Ădil Shăh of Bijapur destroyed 200 to 300 temples in Karnataka. A sufi, Qăyim Shăh, destroyed 12 temples at Tiruchirapalli. Such exact or approximate counts, however, are available only in a few cases. Most of the time we are informed that “many strong temples which would have remained unshaken even by the trumpets blown on the Day of Judgment, were levelled with the ground when swept by the wind of Islăm”.>
[HINDU TEMPLES :WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM -Volume II :The Islamic Evidence- SITA RAM GOEL -Section III FROM THE HORSE’S MOUTH-8. Summing up- http://www.voiceofdharma.org/books/htemples2/ch8.htm]

<
{
We give below some instances of inscriptions discovered and copied quite some time ago but not published so far:
1. An Arabic inscription was discovered in the Jămi‘ Masjid at Srikakulam in Andhra Pradesh in 1953-54. It says that the idol was broken and the mosque constructed by Sher Muhammad Khăn Ghăzî in AH 1051 (AD 1641-42). Another inscription in the same place says that this Sher Muhammad Khăn was given the title of Fîrűz Jang by Sultăn Abdullăh Qutb Shăh of Golconda in AH 1055 (AD 1645-46).6 The inscription has not been published so far.
2. A Persian inscription on the entrance gateway of a mosque at Nuh in the Gurgaon District of Haryana states that the foundation of this mosque was laid by Bahădur Khăn Năhar in the reign of Muhammad Shăh, son of Fîrűz Shăh (Tughlaq), from the materials of a Hindu temple in village Sainthali where Hindus used to assemble in large numbers every year. The qăzî of Nauganwa made a representation to Bahădur Khăn Năhar who destroyed the temple and completed the mosque in AH 803 (AD 1400).7 This inscription has yet to be published though it was discovered in 1963-64.
3. Another Persian inscription discovered in the Jămi‘ Masjid at Ritpur in the Amraoti District of Maharashtra proclaims that the mosque which was originally built by Aurangzeb on the site of a Hindu temple, having become desolate through passage of time, was reconstructed in AH 1295 (AD 1878) with the help of contributions raised by the local Muslims.8 This inscription discovered in 1964-65 has not been published so far.
4. An inscription discovered in 1978-79 on the facade of the Jămi‘ Masjid in Mahalla Sunhat at Balasore in Orissa states die in AH 1079 (AD 1668-69) a mob of Muslim mendicants (faqîrs) led by Tălib stormed and set fire to the temple of Šrî ChaNdî which was being resorted to by the Hindus. Five years later, the local faujdăr built the mosque on the same site.9 This inscription, too, remains unpublished.
5. An inscription in the Jămi‘ Masjid at Tadpatri in Andhra Pradesh records that the mosque was constructed on the site of a temple by Mahműd for offering prayers to Allăh. The inscription dated AH 1107 (AD 1695) was discovered in 1980-81.10 It is not yet published. We do not know anything about Mahműd who performed this pious deed in the reign of Aurangzeb.}

{1.Delhi.
This inscription can be seen over the inner eastern gateway of the Quwwat al-Islăm Masjid near the Qutb Mînăr. It is in situ. Its language is Persian. It states:
“This fort was conquered and this Jămi‘ Masjid built in the months of the year 587 by the Amîr, the great, the glorious commander of the Army, Qutb-ud-daula wad-dîn, the Amîr-ul-umară Aibeg, the slave of the Sultăn, may God strengthen his helpers! The materials (?) of 27 idol temples, on each of which 2,000,000 Deliwăl had been spent were used in the (construction of) this mosque. God the Great and Glorious may have mercy on that slave, every one who is in favour of the good (?) builder prays for this faith.”....

14. Mathura
The Jămi‘ Masjid in the heart of this Hindu city has a Persian inscription which reads as follows:
“In the reign of Shăh ‘Ălamgîr Muhîu’ddin Walmillah, the king of the world, Aurangzeb, who is adorned with justice, the lustre of Islăm shone forth to the glory of God; for ‘Abd-un-Nabi Khăn built this beautiful mosque. This second ‘Holy Temple’ caused the idols to bow down in worship. You will see the true meaning of the text, “Truth came and error vanished.’48 Whilst I search for a tărikh, a voice came from blissful Truth ordering me to say ‘Abd-un-Nabi Khăn is the builder of this beautiful mosque.’ May this Jăma Masjid of majestic structure shine forth for ever like the hearts of the pious! Its roof is high like aspirations of love; its court-yard is wide like the arena of thought.”49
The chronogram which contains the name of the builder, ‘Abdu’n-Nabî Khăn, yields the year AH 1470 corresponding to AD 1660-1661…..}

Three conclusions can be safely drawn from a study of these 21 inscriptions. Firstly, the destruction of Hindu temples continued throughout the Muslim rule, from the date of its first establishment at Delhi in AD 1192 to its downfall with the death of the Mughal emperor Muhammad Shah in 1748. Secondly, the destruction took place all over India and was undertaken by rulers belonging to all Muslim dynasties, imperial as well as provincial. Thirdly, the destruction had no economic or political motive as has been proposed by Marxist scholars and Muslim apologists; it was inspired by religious zeal and regarded as a pious performance by Muslim kings and commanders, all of whom took considerable pride in it and sought blessing from Allăh and the Prophet.>
[HINDU TEMPLES :WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM -Volume II :The Islamic Evidence- SITA RAM GOEL –Section III FROM THE HORSE’S MOUTH- 6. The Epigraphic Evidence-http://www.voiceofdharma.org/books/htemples2/ch6.htm]

<
{Sultăn Mahműd of Ghazni (AD 997-1030)
Thanesar (Haryana)
“The city of Taneshar is highly venerated by Hindus. The idol of that place is called Cakrasvamin, i.e. the owner of the cakra, a weapon which we have already described. It is of bronze, and is nearly the size of a man. It is now lying in the hippodrome in Ghazna, together with the Lord of Somanath, which is a representation of the penis of Mahadeva, called Linga.”19

Somnath (Gujarat)
“The linga he raised was the stone of Somnath, for soma means the moon and natha means master, so that the whole word means master of the moon. The image was destroyed by the Prince Mahmud, may God be merciful to him! - AH 416. He ordered the upper part to be broken and the remainder to be transported to his residence, Ghaznin, with all its coverings and trappings of gold, jewels, and embroidered garments. Part of it has been thrown into the hippodrome of the town, together with the Cakrasvamin, an idol of bronze, that had been brought from Taneshar. Another part of the idol from Somanath lies before the door of the mosque of Ghaznin, on which people rub their feet to clean them from dirt and wet.”20 }

{Sultăn Fîrűz Shăh Tughlaq (AD 1351-1388)
Puri (Orissa)
“The Sultăn left Banărasî with the intention of pursuing the Răî of Jăjnagar, who had fled to an island in the river… News was then brought that in the jangal were seven elephants, and one old she-elephant, which was very fierce. The Sultăn resolved upon endeavouring to capture these elephants before continuing the pursuit of the Răî... 97
“After the hunt was over, the Sultăn directed his attention to the Răî of Jăjnagar, and entering the palace where he dwelt he found many fine buildings. It is reported that inside the Răî’s fort, there was a stone idol which the infidels called Jagannăth, and to which they paid their devotions. Sultăn Fîroz, in emulation of Mahműd Subuktigîn, having rooted up the idol, carried it away to Delhi where he placed it in an ignominious position…”98

Jajnagar (Orissa)
“The victorious standards set out from Jaunpur for the destruction of idols, slaughter of the enemies of Islăm and hunt for elephants near Padamtalăv… The Sultăn saw Jăjnagar which had been praised by all
travellers…101
“The troops which had been appointed for the destruction of places around Jăjnagar, ended the conceit of the infidels by means of the sword and the spear. Wherever there were temples and idols in that area, they were trampled under the hoofs of the horses of Musalmăns…102
“After obtaining victory and sailing on the sea and destroying the temple of Jagannăth and slaughtering the idolaters, the victorious standards started towards Delhi…”103 }

{ Sultăn Muhammad Ghűrî (AD 1175-1216)
Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
“Mahomed Ghoory, in the mean time returning from Ghizny, marched towards Kunowj, and engaged Jye-chund Ray, the Prince of Kunowj and Benares… This prince led his forces into the field, between Chundwar and Etawa, where he sustained a signal defeat from the vanguard of the Ghiznevide army, led by Kootbood-Deen Eibuk, and lost the whole of his baggage and elephants… He marched from thence to Benares, where, having broken the idols in above 1000 temples, he purified and consecrated the latter to the worship of the true God…”225

Bihar
“Mahomed Ghoory, following with the body of the army into the city of Benares, took possession of the country as far as the boundaries of Bengal, without opposition, and having destroyed all the idols, loaded four thousand camels with spoils.”226 }>
[HINDU TEMPLES :WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM -Volume II :The Islamic Evidence- SITA RAM GOEL –Section III FROM THE HORSE’S MOUTH-7. The Literary Evidence-http://www.voiceofdharma.org/books/htemples2/ch7.htm]

<
Here is what Aurangazeb’s granddaughter wrote in 1707, in her Persian work Sahifah-i-Chihal Nasa'ih Bahadurshahi:
"... keeping the triumph of Islam in view, devout Muslim rulers should keep all idolaters in subjection to Islam, brook no laxity in realization of Jizyah, grant no exceptions to Hindu Rajahs from dancing attendance on 'Id days and waiting on foot outside mosques till end of prayer ... and 'keep in constant use for Friday and congregational prayer the mosques built up after demolishing the temples of the idolatrous Hindus situated at Mathura, Banaras and Avadh.">
[Excerpt From 'Nationalism And Distortions In Indian History' By Dr. N.S. Rajaram- Chapter II Distortions in Indian history-Medieval India: Dark Age and conflict - http://www.voiceofdharma.org/books/dist/ch2.htm#4]

<Islamic imperialism knew no code of honor. The only rule of war they observed without fail was to fall down the helpless civil population after a decisive victory had been won on the battlefield. They sacked and burnt down villages and towns after the defenders had died fighting or had fled. The cows, the Brahmins and Buddhist Bhikshus invited their special attention in a mass murder of non-combatants. Their temples and shrines were their special targets in an orgy of pillage and destruction. Those that they did not kill, they captured and sold as slaves. The scene was described by Kanhadde Prabandha (1456 A.D) in the following words: "The conquering army burnt villages, devastated the land, plundered people's wealth, took Brahmins and children and women of all classes captive, flogged with thongs of raw hide, carried a moving prison with it, and converted the prisoners into obsequious Turks."

(source: Story of Islamic Imperialism in India - By Sita Ram Goel ASIN 8185990239 p. 41-42-http://www.hinduwisdom.info/Islamic_Onslaught.htm).

While historical events should be judged in the context of their times, it cannot be denied that even in that bloody period of history, no mercy was shown to the Hindus unfortunate enough to be in the path of either the Arab conquerors of Sindh and south Punjab, or the Central Asians who swept in from Afghanistan.

The Muslim heroes who figure larger than life in our history books committed some dreadful crimes. Mahmud of Ghazni, Qutb-ud-Din Aibak, Balban, Mohammed bin Qasim, and Sultan Mohammad Tughlak, all have blood-stained hands that the passage of years has not cleansed. Indeed, the presence of Muslim historians on their various campaigns has ensured that the memory of their deeds will live long after they were buried.

Seen through Hindu eyes, the Muslim invasion of their homeland was an unmitigated disaster. Their temples were razed, their idols smashed, their women raped, their men killed or taken slaves. When Mahmud of Ghazni entered Somnath on one of his annual raids, he slaughtered all 50,000 inhabitants. Aibak killed and enslaved hundreds of thousands. The list of horrors is long and painful.

These conquerors justified their deeds by claiming it was their religious duty to smite non-believers. Cloaking themselves in the banner of Islam, they claimed they were fighting for their faith when, in reality, they were indulging in straightforward slaughter and pillage. When these warriors settled in India, they ruled as absolute despots over a cowed Hindu populace. For generations, their descendants took their martial superiority over their subjects for granted. "... And a substantial number of Pakistani Muslims are secretly convinced that they are inherently superior to the Hindus. One irony, of course, is that contrary to their wishful thinking, the vast majority of Muslims in the subcontinent have more Hindu blood in their veins than there is Arab, Afghan, Turkish or Persian blood. Many of the invaders took Hindu wives and concubines."
(source: Demons from the past - By Ifran Husain - dailytimes.com.pk- http://www.hinduwisdom.info/Islamic_...20the%20Hindus)

"From the time Muslims started arriving, around 632 AD, the history of India becomes a long, monotonous series of murders, massacres, spoliations, and destructions. It is, as usual, in the name of 'a holy war' of their faith, of their sole God, that the barbarians have destroyed civilizations, wiped out entire races." Mahmoud Ghazni, continues Danielou, "was an early example of Muslim ruthlessness, burning in 1018 of the temples of Mathura, razing Kanauj to the ground and destroying the famous temple of Somnath, sacred to all Hindus. His successors were as ruthless as Ghazni: 103 temples in the holy city of Benaras were razed to the ground, its marvelous temples destroyed, its magnificent palaces wrecked." Indeed, the Muslim policy vis a vis India, concludes Danielou, seems to have been a conscious systematic destruction of everything that was beautiful, holy, refined."
(source: Histoire de l' Inde - By Alain Danielou p. 222 or A Brief History of India-http://www.hinduwisdom.info/Islamic_Onslaught.htm#Slaughter%20of%20the%20Hindu s).

It is significant that one of the very few place-names on earth that reminds us not of the victory of the winners but rather of the slaughter of the losers, concerns a genocide of Hindus by the Muslims.
A few known historical figures can be used to justify this estimate. The Encyclopaedia Britannica recalls that in December 1398 AD, Taimurlane ordered the execution of at least 50,000 captives before the battle for Delhi; likewise, the number of captives butchered by Taimurlane's army was about 100,000.
The Britannica again mentions that Mughal emperor Akbar ordered the massacre of about 30,000 captured Rajput Hindus on February 24, 1568 AD, after the battle for Chitod, a number confirmed by Abul Fazl, Akbar's court historian. Afghan historian Khondamir notes that during one of the many repeated invasions on the city of Herat in western Afghanistan, which used to be part of the Hindu Shahiya kingdoms '1,500,000 residents perished.' 'Thus, 'it is evident that the mountain range was named as Hindu Kush as a reminder to the future Hindu generations of the slaughter and slavery of Hindus during the Moslem conquests.'
(source: Where's India's holocaust museum? - By Francois Gautier - rediff.com-http://www.hinduwisdom.info/Islamic_Onslaught.htm#Slaughter%20of%20the%20Hindu s).

<
The contemporary French writer François Gautier has said, "The massacres perpetuated by Muslims in India are unparalleled in history, bigger than the Holocaust of the Jews by the Nazis; or the massacre of the Armenians by the Turks; more extensive even than the slaughter of the South American native populations by the invading Spanish and Portuguese."[http://www.hinduholocaust.com/HinduHolocaustMuseum.htm]>

<
Robert Marquand, writing on the Kashmir conflict says, "… like some epic custody battle between two selfish and unyielding parents, little concern has been paid by Pakistan and India to the stability and integrity of the Kashmiri "child" …Today, rooftops are being rebuilt on a row of burned-out houses in the swanky Hindu part of old town Srinagar. This neighborhood was torched in 1992 during a Muslim insurgency that drove 250,000 Hindus out of Kashmir, about 98 percent of them. But the new sound of pounding hammers does not tell a sweet story of return and renewal. The Hindus, a crucial part of this paradisiacal Himalayan valley, are not coming back. At least not now. Moderate Kashmiris say what has been destroyed is something called "kashmiriat" - an invisible but palpable understanding that Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, and others would live together peaceably."[http://www.the-south-asian.com/Nov2001/Kashmiri_Pandits.htm].>

<Fact sheet Of Atrocities On Kashmiri Pandits
Educational Institutions burnt, damaged forcefully occupied : 105
Religious & Cultural Institutions Destroyed/burnt, damaged : 103
Shops, Factories looted/burnt/occupied : 14,430
Agriculture dependent families deprived of their land and source of income : 20,000
Horticulture dependent families deprived of their resource : 12,500
Houses Burnt : more than 20,000
Houses looted : 95%
Torture killings of Kashmiri Pandits in the Valley : more than 1,100> [http://www.kashmiri-pandit.org/sundry/genocide.html]

<In absence of government computations about the killings of Kashmiri Pandits, Sikhs and other Hindus, private agencies and non-government organizations have put the number of Hindus of all shades who have been killed at 2,500 out of which Kashmiri Pandits stand out with a figure of eighteen hundred and odd. The Report submitted to the National Human Rights Commission by PKM has put the figures of killed Pandits at 319 till October, 1990. B.N. Nissar, editor of the Kashyapvani, has issued out a list of 765 Kashmiri Pandits who were brutally massacred. As per him twenty two ladies were raped and killed, sixty-six males were kidnapped and released which included Vijay Koul, director of the Regional Institute of Science and Technology and Dr. A.K. Dhar, director of the Regional Research Laboratory, eighteen were hanged to death, twenty-five ladies were raped and let off, eight were strangulated, hundred twenty- four were kidnapped and killed and sixty were critically wounded and died for want of media laid. No fewer than fifty seven sikhs have been killed. It is said that many a mass massacre of Kashmiri Pandits of Sangrampora dimension was suppressed and not leaked to the press under the instuructions of the then Home Minister of India.> [http://ikashmir.org/displaymore.php?...name=Politics]
<
"Within a span of a few years not less than 300,000 members of the Hindu minority had to leave their hearths and home, they are now leading a miserable life in the camps at Jammu, Delhi, Chandigarh, Amritsar and other places, " writes Himanshu Shanker Jha (HT, August 15, 1995). The writer further adds " It may be recalled that the first mass exodus of Pandits started 500 years ago when an irreligious despot, Sultan Sikander made a proclamation that if a Hindu did not become a Muslim he must either leave the country or be killed; the persecution of Pandits continued during Aurangzeb's regime too. Teg Bahadurji the 9th Sikh Guru boldly faced death at Chandni Chowk in Delhi in 1675 to protect the lives and honour of Kashmiri Pandits".

Commenting upon the Kashmir situation, Dr. Karan Singh former Sadri-Riyasat observes in January 1995 issue of VOM, "Many in the capital tend to look upon J&K merely as an interesting problem; Tens of thousands are forced to leave their home to live in refugee camps. Crores of rupees worth residential and other property are destroyed. Thousands of widows and orphans are left to face a bleak future". It is now common place and anybody's impression that New Delhi is least bothered about the safety, self-respect and property of the Pandits. In its estimation, a handful of outlaws have turned the valley into a veritable inferno. Fear has gripped every heart and home and there is sense of insecurity prevailing all around. Unless the State of India exerts its power and authority and addresses the situation arising out of ter�rorism with an iron hand, as Late Beant Singh, Chief Minister of Punjab did in his state, no solution is foreseable.> [http://ikashmir.org/displaymore.php?...0on%20History]

< Kashmir Sans Kashmiri Pandits- This community was reduced to minuscule minority by cultural aggressions in the past and, therefore, in 1947, according to census figures, the population of this community was 15%, in 1981 5%, in 1991 .01% and today a big 99.9% of this community (about 350,000) population has been forced to flee Kashmir. These 350,000 Kashmiri Pandits live in abysmal/appalling conditions, 'as refugees', in camps in Jammu and Delhi. This mass exodus of 1990 was followed by sustained terror, rapes, murder, loot and kidnappings. About 1,500 Kashmiri Pandits, including women and children, were brutally killed, about 250 religious shrines were burnt down and 30,000 agricultural families deprived of their lands, 20,000 business establishments looted and devastated, more than 30,000 houses reduced to ashes and 90% of the houses looted and about 25,000 vacant houses and other properties left behind have been forcibly occupied. > [http://ikashmir.org/displaymore.php?...name=Politics]

<

Some Vital Statistics and Facts on the Pakistani Terrorist Machinery Aimed at Kashmir
• Number of Terrorist Camps in Pakistan: 37
• Number of Terrorist Camps in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: 49
• Number of Pakistani-run Terrorist Camps in Afghanistan: 22
• Total Number of Hardcore Terrorists Operating in Jammu and Kashmir: 2300
• Total Number of Foreign Mercenaries Operating in Jammu and Kashmir: 900
• Number of Pakistani terrorists killed by Indian security forces: 291
• Number of Pakistani terrorists in Indian jails: 125
• Number of Indian civilians killed by Pakistani terrorists: over 29,000
• Number of firearms recovered from Pakistan-trained terrorists in India: 47,000
• Amount of explosives recovered from Pakistan-trained terrorists in India: 60 tons (30,000 kg)
• Number of explosions carried out by Pakistan-trained terrorists in India: 4,730
• Nationalities of Foreign Mercenaries Operating in Jammu and Kashmir:
Pakistan, Pakistan-occupied Kashmir, Afghanistan,
Egypt, Sudan, Yemen,
Bahrain, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq
• Deadliest Pakistani Terrorist Groups Active in Jammu and Kashmir:
o Harkat-ul-Ansar (recently renamed Harkat-ul-Mujaheedin)
 Headquarters: Muzaffarabad (Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir)
o Lashkar-e-Toiba
 Headquarters: Muridke (Pakistan)
o Hizbul Mujahideen
• Peak time of annual infiltration of terrorists into India:
o Summer months, when the snows have melted, under cover of Pakistani Army firing (Washington Post, Oct. 15, 1998).
• Number of people in Jammu and Kashmir killed in violence waged by Pakistan-supported terrorists over the last decade: over 20,000.
• Ethnic Cleansing in Kashmir: Nearly 300,000 Kashmiri Pandits (original Hindu inhabitants of Kashmir valley) driven out of their ancestral homeland by Pakistan-supported terrorists.
• Pakistan's response to charges of terrorism support: "It only provides diplomatic and moral support to the terrorists". To see through this outright lie, read about the "credible reports of official Pakistani support to Kashmiri terrorist groups..." in the US State Department 1997 report on global terrorism.
• The US Tomahawk missiles killed Pakistani terrorists belonging to Harkat-ul-Ansar in the Khost camps in Afghanistan this year. These terrorists were training to fight in Kashmir.
• The Harkat-ul-Ansar and the Lashkar-e-Toiba threatened US citizens recently in open news conferences in major cities in Pakistan (Kashmir Chronicle, Vol. 1, No. 6). The Pakistani government makes no attempt to shut down any of these groups.
• Most recent recruits to Pakistani terrorist camps: Kashmiri Muslim children as young as 12 years old, coerced into a dead-end career by Pakistani terrorist groups(CNN Online, Oct. 8, 1998).
• Why is the Pakistani economy in shambles? 70% of its budget goes to the military plus its debt payments, much of the military spending being on sustaining the Kashmiri terror (NY Times, Aug. 30, 1998, The Tribune, Oct. 10, 1998). >[http://www.kashmir-information.com/T.../machine.html]
so now I AM A HINDU, not by birth, but by choice
Old 10-03-2006, 06:09 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkgrock

<The Muslim conquests, down to the 16th century, were for the Hindus a pure struggle of life and death. Entire cities were burnt down and the populations massacred, with hundreds of thousands killed in every campaign, and similar numbers deported as slaves. Every new invader made (often literally) his hills of Hindus skulls. Thus, the conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000 was followed by the annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush, i.e. Hindu slaughter. The Bahmani sultans (1347-1480) in central India made it a rule to kill 100,000 captives in a single day, and many more on other occasions. The conquest of the Vijayanagar empire in 1564 left the capital plus large areas of Karnataka depopulated. And so on.
]

This was also done in Mecca to the Jewish population by Mohammed, following their refusal to convert. The quran dispenses it with a short one-liner. To justify such attrocities, the infidel syndrome emerged. But how can a new religion call Jews infidels - when Jews were the only Monotheists for 2000 years before - it boggles the mind.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Banned

Hi IAmJoseph

FIRST, Your post is correct,
Quote:
This was also done in Mecca to the Jewish population by Mohammed, following their refusal to convert. The quran dispenses it with a short one-liner. To justify such attrocities, the infidel syndrome emerged. But how can a new religion call Jews infidels - when Jews were the only Monotheists for 2000 years before - it boggles the mind.
SECOND, As I said on another thread,
[quote]When reading many post I unfortunately sense some hate on some poster’s parts. This is NOT good as Jesus (Yeshua), the Isa, clearly said at Matthew 22:37-40, “Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” (Authorized King James Bible; AV).

In fact, some even get hate of individual mixed up with showing love by exposing false doctrines, and wrong practices with a view to assisting all in dropping false doctrines, and replacing wrong practices with good practices.

My latest article clearly showed how one religion used the proverbial sword to force conversion to a false religion literally at sword point which is both an unloving and wicked practice at the same time. To read my latest article, go to:

Islam, Violent From The Beginning Using India as An Example: at
http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9438

Also, my articles are not ones of hate, but ones that expose false doctrine and wrong practice. If you will read them instead of posting false accusations, you will find not one word of hate in them. They are posted to assist all in knowing the truth, per John 8:32, and to assist all in making a change in their lives by getting out of groups and/or religions that practice false doctrine and wrong practices.

You need to learn about love and that includes warning others with respect false doctrine and wrong practices instead of thinking of hate such as those examples you mentioned,
Quote:
Love is patient and is kind, love does not envy. Love does not brag, is not proud, does not behave itself inappropriately, does not seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil. does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things... I Corinthians 13

Love is the power of faith. Faith needs love to be made perfect, because perfect faith results in faithfullness and faithfullness is a work of love. Faith and love go hand in hand because faith wants to believe, just as love trusts, faith sees through the darkness and weathers the storm, just as love endures all things, and faith seeks to put God first just as love always gives. 1 Corinthians 13 :4-7 Our faith is not just knowledge about God but a personal relationship with Him as Lord, and any relationship requires love to succeed, to endure trials and to grow, including our relationships with one another because we are called to be family in the Lord and to love one another. The perfect example of faith powered by love is seen in the life of Jesus Christ, who manifests Gods love ...
Because love is the power of faith we should focus on love, seize it and cultivate it... and we can because God is love, and He imparts that love to us when we draw near to Him as the scripture says... whatever touches what is holy shall become holy Leviticus 6:27, and love is of the Holy Spirit. By faith we draw near to God through sincere prayer, entering into His presence, because when Jesus died on the cross, the temple curtain separating God and man was torn in two from top to bottom... Mathew 27:51 Gods promise says that if we draw near to Him then He will draw near to us, James 4:8 and when He who is Holy draws near to us then our spirits are sanctified by His Holy Spirit as His holiness is imparted to our spirits. If we allow God to fill our hearts with His Holy Spirit then we are filled with the love of God because love is the pre-eminate characteristic of God's holiness. Because God is the source of our love, love is the fruit of faith... Galatians 5: 22
When we submit to the love of God we have combined faith with love and have the power to fulfill the royal law, which is to love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul... Mathew 22:37-39 If we keep the royal law James 2:8 we are being faithful and are perfecting faith by faithfullness... James 2:22 If we love God we will seek to please Him and keep the royal law because the royal law embraces Gods will and all of His commandments. Without love we can't fulfill the royal law because we can't love the Lord unless we have love. To manifest the love of God is to overcome sin, whereas to not manifest the love of God is to sin. For the royal law is not to know about the Lord, but to love the Lord... and to love one another as ourselves. We can't do one without the other, because we can't truly love God whom we can't see if we don't love mankind who is made in the image of God. When we love one another we are manifesting our love for God whom we can't see by loving His image. If we love one another then we also love God because we can't love the reflection without loving its source. And if we love God we will love Jesus Christ and allow Him to reign in our hearts, keepings all of His commandments John 14:21 by subduing the will and power of the flesh through the power of the Holy Spirit, so that faith working through love does the will of God by turning the thought into reality which pleases Him and fulfills the royal law...
Faith without love is incomplete, residing only in the mind as knowledge, and knowledge of Gods will alone can not perfect us by saving us from sin but allowing Jesus Christ to reign in our hearts. If knowledge of Gods will alone could save us then salvation would have been through the law of Moses or even a Christian law handed down by Jesus, and there would not have been any need for Christ to die for our sins Galatians 2:21 and dwell in our hearts. If Jesus reigns in our hearts then the love of Christ also reigns because He is the manifestation of Gods love. The heart without the love of God does not have Jesus Christ and the soul without the Spirit of Christ is not born again Romans 8:9 and cannot be perfected by being transformed into the likeness of Jesus Christ which is true salvation and the result of faith. But the soul which manifests the love of God has been washed clean by the Holy Spirit Romans 15:16 and manifests the spirit and glory of Jesus Christ... "[source - Simon Strahler]
Your friend in Christ Iris89
Old 10-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Child of the Korn.

Send a message via MSN to free tibet
I can't understand why people think Islam is a religion of peace. Well i can actually its the western media and PC madness that makes Israel out to be a bad guy attacking the poor little "palestinians." How do people think Islam became the dominant relgion in Indonesia for goodness sake? by talking? by learning? no by violence. The article posted by Iris89 (very good by the way) shows the horrible extent of their violence globally.
Which in sleep had fallen on you -
Ye are many - they are few.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Banned

hi Free Tibet

You are correct, for details go to,

[1] Whose Land Is It? A Study of The Land of Palestine at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9368

[2] Religion of Peace That Loves War: at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9365

[3] Islam Protest Hearing The Truth: at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9334

[4] Hypocrisy Of Religions That Claims to Be Peaceful But Permit Their Members to Promote at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9367

[5] Members of Islam Do NOT Want To Contend With The Wrongs Committed By Members of Islam at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9335

[6] Many Muslims Do NOT Respect Order of Law at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9369

[7] The Sponsors of Unprovoked Attacks and Criminal Acts Responsible For All That Occurs: at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9366

[8] Provocation and Evil by Islam, a Sampling From History and the Present: at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9332

[9] India Taken by the Sword by Muslims From 10 Century On: at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9337

[10] Religious Research and Its Products at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9336

[11] Only a False Religion Commits Genocide Against Others: at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/show...121#post245121

[12] Islam Does Not Know Difference Between Cause and Effect or Result: at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/show...143#post245143

[13] Hezbollah is Responsible For All and Should Pay For All: at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/show...148#post245148

[14] Worshipers of False Gods Are Irrational at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/show...453#post245453

[15] Islam is Delusional - Does Not Recognize Facts at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/show...678#post245678

[16] Islam Hates To Hear The Truth: at http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/show...856#post245856

Your friend in Christ Iris89