FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Science/Technology > Biology and Genetics

Greetings!

Biology and Genetics Discussions on biology, evolution, genetics, health, and other related topics.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:02 AM
Veteran

Enlargement: A serious question

Ok...so I am not really asking if "enlargement" works. We all know the reason. I have a more basic question. Why do they constantly show these ads? Maybe this should go to the mind section...but I am wondering what biological basis these "enlargement" pills are stating that allows them to make their claims. Nobody online anymore falls for that stuff right? Maybe someone should order a case of the stuff and when it doesn't work they can sue for false advertising? That would be AWESOME...some guy suing for false advertisement and then we don't see ANY enlargement ads ever again.
The question you must ask yourself is how you define strength. Is it simply muscle? Or is it more? Is it a mental firmness that allows you to stand against the storms of hate, pressure, and the depressing parts of life? Now the more important question: Are you that strong?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
Ok...so I am not really asking if "enlargement" works. We all know the reason. I have a more basic question. Why do they constantly show these ads?
To make lots of money.

Quote:
Maybe this should go to the mind section...but I am wondering what biological basis these "enlargement" pills are stating that allows them to make their claims.
Because of the way the penis works, very minimal temporary enlargement is possible. It is not cumulative or permanent, however. Wishfull thinking supplies demand and unrealistic expectations keeps some coming back.

Quote:
Nobody online anymore falls for that stuff right?
Evidently they do.

Quote:
Maybe someone should order a case of the stuff and when it doesn't work they can sue for false advertising? That would be AWESOME...some guy suing for false advertisement and then we don't see ANY enlargement ads ever again.
Companies have been sued, cases won, and fines levied. The companies still sell it and make more money than they were fined.

Products also claim to make you taller and energize water. Homeopathy is truly huge money. Why just pick enlargement products?
Old 05-23-2010, 06:16 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O R T View Post
To make lots of money.

Because of the way the penis works, very minimal temporary enlargement is possible. It is not cumulative or permanent, however. Wishfull thinking supplies demand and unrealistic expectations keeps some coming back.

Evidently they do.

Companies have been sued, cases won, and fines levied. The companies still sell it and make more money than they were fined.

Products also claim to make you taller and energize water. Homeopathy is truly huge money. Why just pick enlargement products?
Excellent points all around. Products like this always leave me wondering: why do humans even bother thinking?
The question you must ask yourself is how you define strength. Is it simply muscle? Or is it more? Is it a mental firmness that allows you to stand against the storms of hate, pressure, and the depressing parts of life? Now the more important question: Are you that strong?
Old 05-24-2010, 06:14 AM
Bright, VHEMT Volunteer

Send a message via MSN to frish Send a message via Yahoo to frish
Wink

Quote:
Excellent points all around. Products like this always leave me wondering: why do humans even bother thinking?
What evidence do you have that humans think in the first place.

Perhaps we are all reacting to the chemistry that controls us...

Just a thought...

And, the "points" about enlargement by G O R T are all pertinent, except for the fact that:
It's not the meat, it's the motion.

Anyway, it isn't the length they crave, it's the width...