FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Philosophy > Religion

Greetings!

Religion Discussions on religions, mysticism, and spirituality as well as opposing views such as agnosticism and atheism.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 01:29 AM
Siksikawa at 45%,SOooo?

what is up????

My Pitt-Bull is bleeding from his leg!!!!

....I feel I am typing to a "person"...???

This is the 3rd time!!!!!1 ,

I hate that I can't complete a simple retard????.....

Think about this ...This time it is networked...SOooooo ..I will know if I did something out of sync...

MAD!

Last edited by MAD1; 12-21-2008 at 01:36 AM. Reason: YOU F"d it...
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 01:39 AM
Siksikawa at 45%,SOooo?

DID you idiots loose the send button??????????????????????????????????

So quick to answer, but PUNK OUT on the REPLY.......
Old 12-22-2008, 10:17 PM
Siksikawa at 45%,SOooo?

I have not lost my mind yet!

I find it very very, did I say very?, frustrating to spend time on a post and try to have the language in a format that all can read, then have a"pop-up" destroy the whole thing...

I mean it. Have you ever gotten into a subject that opens more than your own mind?
Have you ever seen a thread that hits home and seems as current as though YOU introduced it???

Welll hang around and have a VERY, VERY peacfull Xmas...

I pray the NEW YEAR will be the 'spring board" to your wildest (but real dreams)..
I hope that with "FAITH" those things you don't understand become clear..and those things you know become self-evident..and YOU use them with Wisdom and most of all "Respect"...

See Yall..1

Oh! Special shout to my m8 (I love that..m8)..(I still got brothers and sisters running around trying to figure that out! )..

Happy "KNEW YEAR"...Happy KNEW YEAR"....Oh and have a great New Year too.................. 1
Old 01-10-2009, 01:44 AM
Siksikawa at 45%,SOooo?

I have a problem that stalls the Respect for Anothers Religion!1

How can an active same secular (Jews) fight each other over a slice (or less) of realestate that has NO industrial value or economic importance..other than an economic (usless) drain of available means from support dynamic countries....

I find I am not in favor of seeing a "BULLY" take advantage of neighbor..If my son drops a used cup of POP in your yard will you gather all of your months trash and dump it in mine..?? I one of my Pitts does a dodo in your yard, will you dump ALL of your Families fecal matter on my steps????

Will YOU KILL A FLY WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER????

If I loose respect for your Religion , should YOU DIE?????

In Indian Lore, none of this can exist...(We don't desire to claim ownership of things that belong to the GreatGrandFather).., but "these Jews" want to bring the world into their frame of thought about ownership of their own mess????...

I need help on this YALLLL...1
Old 01-13-2009, 04:24 AM
ACT Art Reform Tourist

Lawlessness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD1 View Post

How can an active same secular (Jews) fight each other over a slice (or less) of realestate that has NO industrial value or economic importance..other than an economic (usless) drain of available means from support dynamic countries....

I find I am not in favor of seeing a "BULLY" take advantage of neighbor..If my son drops a used cup of POP in your yard will you gather all of your months trash and dump it in mine..?? I one of my Pitts does a dodo in your yard, will you dump ALL of your Families fecal matter on my steps????

In Indian Lore, none of this can exist...(We don't desire to claim ownership of things that belong to the GreatGrandFather).., but "these Jews" want to bring the world into their frame of thought about ownership of their own mess????...

Think about the ten commands as a universal law of conscience that all people in all nations with all their tribes peoples and tongues are responsible too!

One God, YHWH. No more war since all are in agreement!
The rest is history that is the history of the disobediant.
Gibbon rightly said history is the study of criminality YES.
More like the study of lawlessness like every night on TV.

pete
Justice to the poverty stricken nescience the poor children's innocence
Old 01-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Veteran

Quote:

You are spot on M8. Isreal has to get a grip on itself. For god's sake, they had ample land to give holocost survivors a place to live now every jew on the planet wants to live in the land 'promised' them. Some control on immigration would help a lot. Why can't a person be a good jew and live in the country they are in without emmigrating to a tiny, overpopulated country? How long b4 Isreal lets of a 'tactical' nuke? God save us.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Siksikawa at 45%,SOooo?

guess who!!!

i WILL TELL MYSELF...Good to hear from you again

Guess what?

Religion is the only constant.....!!

My faith is JUST....

You little kids need to know that: 'Faith un-tested, is a wish for moment.'

A wish for a moment will yield a moment of satisfaction..

YOU need more than that!!

The JEW's have lost their stuff...They have "imploded to the point of "Fd up" that was "TOLD TO THEM" over 2,000 years ago..

If you wonder What I am....DONT... I am nothing...

If YOU reach inside of YOU......I am something !!

You need to know that a forum is a forum and anything or any try , is important.

I still don't know...Who is Who?

I do know that with the "spirit" of the "GreatGrandFather" there will be a support system that "can not fail"..1

You have to understand.....

Nature...Don't care!

GOD...... Don't care!

Athies... Don't care

However...... I give claim to give a concern for your future...!! Why? You are being STUPID..

WHAT? Yes you have NO not none at all of the "LORE" of Nature...

NONE at all...................YOU..don't know why you can't breath in certain spots about your town...YOU SHOULD NOT BE THERE...!!

If any of YOU / US, have anything to express..know that spelling is not a special requirement of FC
Old 05-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Supermarine

halleluJAH
(not the same as falluJAH)
but quite similar to
naJAH
Old 05-11-2009, 08:29 AM
Veteran

Where have you been MAD?

GOD...... Don't care!

That's true. So what good is God? If you are going to have a god, it should be for a reason. Otherwise what good is God? Is God Providential? God doesn't make covenants with jews or bet with devils and all that other nonsense. God does not love. God is Love itself. If there were no God we could not exist. Nor the universe. Everything is an expression of Gods Infinite Joy. We have taken the game too seriously. We think we are our minds and bodies and the things that happen to us are 'real.' It is that 'realness' that God is NOT. The mind cannot understand God. For us to decide whether God is providential and caring as minds is at best pretty funny. For us to make a decision as to why God cares we see bad things happening and we may thing God does not care. Or the reverse. As though our minds have the capability to reason about things in the universe and make such decisions. The only way to know God is to transcend the mind and body/universe - to Experience God. I use science to show atheists evidence for intelligent design but that's about the extent of it. I am not going to box God into some kind of scriptures with their peculiar notions of just how 'providential' or anything else God is. I don't consider faith a virtue. Given our druthers. We'd druther have the facts instead of faith.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:06 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronBark View Post
You are spot on M8. Isreal has to get a grip on itself. For god's sake, they had ample land to give holocost survivors a place to live now every jew on the planet wants to live in the land 'promised' them. Some control on immigration would help a lot. Why can't a person be a good jew and live in the country they are in without emmigrating to a tiny, overpopulated country? How long b4 Isreal lets of a 'tactical' nuke? God save us.

Those who were silent when 80% of the Balfour was carved away in the first 2-state, will not get hysterical when the 20% is also robbed as the 2-state again. You should save your energy to cool your porridge - or show some guts and restore the balfour.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up A GUIDE FOR THE PERPLEXED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Dubbeld View Post
Where have you been MAD?

GOD...... Don't care!
Look again. Israel is returned - overturning both the Gospels and the Quran, their serial 2-states, the pretend pals, their EU & UN.

When: it was least plausable.

JC & Mohammed have long abandoned you.

The God of Israel keeps his word.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:

The JEW's have lost their stuff...They have "imploded to the point of "Fd up" that was "TOLD TO THEM" over 2,000 years ago..
2000 years ago, the Jews put up the greatest defense of a faith in all recorded history - under the noses of the pre-Roman Catholics - who forgot to mention it in their Gospels.

Mighty Rome has gone south.

The truth will set you free - when you stop running away from it.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:25 AM
Siksikawa at 45%,SOooo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJoseph View Post
2000 years ago, the Jews put up the greatest defense of a faith in all recorded history - under the noses of the pre-Roman Catholics - who forgot to mention it in their Gospels.

Mighty Rome has gone south.

The truth will set you free - when you stop running away from it.
As long as "Paul" reigns as the spokesperson for "JESUS" there will be a "third" consideration of THE SINGLE POINT !!....The single point is much too simple for a "journalist" to use! 1

Today is June the 5th in 2009....I feel very confident that every word ever written, in this thread is in accord with the "notion" of a "REAL CHRIST" and HIS use of Political points of view were no different from the possible present "CHANGE" in this world...??

I feel the "media" is quite different, but, as individual thought may have it... are still the same..better said.."more thoughts are exposed to a main-stream of thought, faster, and with less consequence than 2,000 + years ago."1

I know that YOU, Mighty MOE, have a much respected and important input (at least to me).

The GreatGrandFather Spirit and GOD do not share the position of "The Mohammad" !!!!!
SOooo in all do respect of another belief in the "person" who Mohammad speaks of or ALLA, I will relent to the semantics and lean to the the syncretist conception of GOD!!

With this being said....

I will keep any "brand-name" as a real argument against , any, discourse of the single command consistent in the three mentioned ideologies... as ONE!1 ... We all recognize and respect the HINDU , JOLLY FAT MAN as real...!!!1

I won't point out all of the other possible and should be included!...

I feel A need to gather the Points of view that focus on the contributions of this thread thus far..

I beg any and all of you to help me to focus on "The GOD of Abraham" and "The GreatGrand" , " JESUS"...rotest , has brought this small part in to a perspective that I trust..

WE will have more talks as YOU SEE ..I have never been wrong...Every word is on point..

Don't forget...I am nothing on this world...I am everything inside of this world!1 ...QM is the truth (Quantum Mech)....GOD is the smallest particle and the largest ..Alpha and Omega..1

Side note: We don't have to leave this planet to escape it...The power YOU have is more than any force in the UNIVERSE..HOW? You can change direction, the Universe is fixed.1...Light can not curve!! DID you know that????1
Old 06-06-2009, 03:13 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
As long as "Paul" reigns as the spokesperson for "JESUS" there will be a "third" consideration of THE SINGLE POINT !!....The single point is much too simple for a "journalist" to use! 1

Today is June the 5th in 2009....I feel very confident that every word ever written, in this thread is in accord with the "notion" of a "REAL CHRIST" and HIS use of Political points of view were no different from the possible present "CHANGE" in this world...??

I feel the "media" is quite different, but, as individual thought may have it... are still the same..better said.."more thoughts are exposed to a main-stream of thought, faster, and with less consequence than 2,000 + years ago."1

I know that YOU, Mighty MOE, have a much respected and important input (at least to me).

The GreatGrandFather Spirit and GOD do not share the position of "The Mohammad" !!!!!
SOooo in all do respect of another belief in the "person" who Mohammad speaks of or ALLA, I will relent to the semantics and lean to the the syncretist conception of GOD!!

With this being said....

I will keep any "brand-name" as a real argument against , any, discourse of the single command consistent in the three mentioned ideologies... as ONE!1 ... We all recognize and respect the HINDU , JOLLY FAT MAN as real...!!!1

I won't point out all of the other possible and should be included!...

I feel A need to gather the Points of view that focus on the contributions of this thread thus far..

I beg any and all of you to help me to focus on "The GOD of Abraham" and "The GreatGrand" , " JESUS"...rotest , has brought this small part in to a perspective that I trust..

WE will have more talks as YOU SEE ..I have never been wrong...Every word is on point..

Don't forget...I am nothing on this world...I am everything inside of this world!1 ...QM is the truth (Quantum Mech)....GOD is the smallest particle and the largest ..Alpha and Omega..1

Side note: We don't have to leave this planet to escape it...The power YOU have is more than any force in the UNIVERSE..HOW? You can change direction, the Universe is fixed.1...Light can not curve!! DID you know that????1
So you think it ok that Jews be measured according to Christianity ['Jews are born of devils'] and Muslims ['Jews are born of apes']? I don't see anything true, good or credible about that - the Q is who will judge you guys and what if the questions put by the Judge has nothing to do with what any christians and muslims expected? Heard of this assurence:

'I WILL JUDGE ISRAEL - AND - THE NATIONS?'

Think you'l pass with spiderman designed flying color suits huh? Let's hope so - just tell 'em Groucho sent you and accuse the Zionists of Zionising Zion while dancing In JC and scream Allah Akbar in F Minor. That will get you a wink-wink and a nod-nod from JC & Mohammed.

Quote:
A powerful rebuke to Israel's enemies

After his pivotal Middle East speech, Obama pays his respects at the former Buchenwald concentration camp. Tony Paterson reports

Saturday, 6 June 2009

OLIVER MULTHAUP / AP

Barack Obama puts down a rose at the former Buchenwald concentration camp yesterday. He said the memorial was the 'ultimate rebuke' to Holocaust deniers - remarks aimed at Iran

enlarge
Surrounded by the barbed wire of Buchenwald concentration camp, Barack Obama laid a white rose on a memorial to the 56,000 people murdered there by the Nazis yesterday. The US President, on his first ever visit to a concentration camp, and the first by any American President to Buchenwald, described it as the "ultimate rebuke" to Holocaust deniers.

Accompanied by Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel and the Nobel peace prize-winner and Buchenwald survivor Elie Wiesel, his moving and symbolic visit was made in recognition of Jewish suffering during the Holocaust. It came just a day after his plea in Cairo for compromise in the Middle East.

"To this day there are those who insist that the Holocaust never happened. This place is the ultimate rebuke to such thoughts," Mr Obama said in a remark aimed at Iran, whose President, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, has caused outrage by questioning whether 6 million Jews died during the Holocaust. "He should make his own visit," Mr Obama said of the Iranian President earlier.

After his tour of the camp crematorium ovens and watch towers, which left him visibly moved, he said that Buchenwald "teaches us that we must be ever vigilant about the spread of evil in our own time, that we must reject the false comfort that others' suffering is not our problem, and commit ourselves to resisting those who would subjugate others to serve their own interests".

The tens of thousands of Buchenwald inmates who perished at the hands of the Nazis from 1937 until 1945 died from starvation, torture, shooting or simply from being worked to death. More than 11,000 of the victims were Jews.

Located on a hill above Goethe's city of Weimar, the camp became infamous because of Ilse Koch, the commandant's wife who was renowned for ordering lampshades to be made out of the skin of murdered inmates. It was also one of the first to be liberated in 1945 by invading American troops.

Mr Obama's great uncle, Charles Payne, was a young soldier in the US Army's 89th Infantry Division which took part in the liberation of a Buchenwald sub-camp outside the town of Ohrdruf, some 25 miles away in April 1945. "In some sheds there were stacks of bodies, stripped... most of them looked like they had starved to death," Mr Payne recalled in an interview this week. "They had sprinkled lime over them to keep the smell down and stacked them several feet high."

Mr Payne's experiences exerted a powerful influence on Mr Obama who learned of them as a boy. The President said they were one of the chief reasons for his decision to visit the camp. "I have never travelled to concentration camp. This one has a personal connection," he said.

Yesterday Mr Obama was shown where American soldiers found some 900 starving children when they arrived to liberate Buchenwald. Among them was Mr Wiesel, who witnessed his father die on the bunk above him in a vermin-infested camp hut when he was a child. "It was the darkest day of my life," Mr Wiesel recalled yesterday.

The President then went on to visit the American military hospital at Landstuhl in Germany, which has treated hundreds of US troops deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan, before travelling to Normandy for the 65th anniversary of the D-Day landings.

Earlier, Mr Obama and Ms Merkel toured the Church of Our Lady in Dresden, destroyed by bombing during the Second World War. Mr Obama gently reprimanded the German media for playing up a perceived rift with Ms Merkel. "Your characterisation of 'wild speculations' is accurate they are very wild and based on no facts," he joked, adding that the US-German relationship was "outstanding".
Old 06-06-2009, 03:28 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up

Obama is in prison. He must perform a balancing feat to please European Christianity and the Islamic peoples: hold a knife behind his back and shout loudly there must be a continueing, serial 2-state in Palestine policy till there was none - [burp!] - for peace and the bleeding Pretend Pals invented by Europe. And if no nation ever survived with a split Capital, even with those hell-bent of that nation's destruction - it makes it all the better.

Let's build a new Golf course on soccer-sized Israel, and let's play golf.