FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Politics > Politics and World Events

Greetings!

Politics and World Events A place for all you liberals, conservatives, and even radicals.

Old 07-06-2010, 07:16 AM

Toronto G20 Police RAPE and TORTURE journalist!

Quote:
Now that Canada is officially the most oppressive and backward dictatorship in the west, will authorities be allowed to cover-up the Abu-Ghraib style incarceration methods Toronto police engaged in during the G20 summit this past weekend, where women were arrested and subsequently raped by male cops?

In the video below, journalist Amy Miller describes how women arrested by Toronto police were threatened with rape, that numerous women were strip-searched by male officers and that one severely traumatized woman was sexually molested by police who stuck their fingers up her vagina.

"I was told I was going to be gang banged. I was told that I was never going to want to act as a journalist again by making sure I was going to be repeatedly raped while I was in jail," she said.

Sexual penetration of an individual against their will is called rape. If these reports are accurate, and there's no reason to think otherwise given everything else we've witnessed not only over the past few days but over the past several years in Canada, Toronto police officers are not only brutal thugs who like to lie about the law, unlawfully arrest people, snatch and grab protesters using unmarked cars, and beat up journalists from major newspapers, but they are also rapists who prey on innocent women.

We have now learned that Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair engaged in mass public deception by lying about the claim that Toronto's "Public Works Act" mandated G20 protesters to show their ID. The law doesn't exist, it was never passed. The police officers who cited this law when arresting Charlie Veitch were knowingly engaging in wrongful arrest and should be sued.

Likewise, the goons who brutally molested women Abu-Ghraib style need to be identified and prosecuted. Miller should seek out the victims and bring charges against those involved, and not allow these monsters to cover-up their shameful behavior.

UPDATE: We have now learned that four journalists, including Miller, have "filed complaints with Ontario's police watchdog, with allegations that police physically assaulted or threatened to sexually assault the females when they were arrested during the Toronto G20 summit."

In addition, Guardian journalist Jesse Rosenfeld has spoken publicly of his ordeal at the hands of G20 police.

"I was grabbed on each side and hit in the stomach and back and pounced on by officers. I kept asking them why they were beating me because I wasn't resisting arrest. But they lifted my leg and twisted my ankle," said Rosenfield.

TO cops deserve anything thrown at them, sick fuckers ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sbwOTQ4iIo

Dragon busted on his lies ... HERE!

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's - Mark Twain

Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Supermarine

pigs are pigs
just a gang
like all the other gangs

the world is one big police state
Old 07-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Veteran

if proven to be true they deserve to be locked up and have the keys thrown away!
Old 07-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Eyes? I see no eyes.

Power doesn't corrupt but it's magnetic to the corruptible. Transparency won't get rid of bad people but it will give them less means to be cruel without consequence. What's the difference between Toronto police, Vancouver police or Edmonton police? You have your bad apples and for each bad apple you have two others covering for them which can get quite substantial but I'd hazard a guess you've never met a LEO you'd consider a good person. Whether this is luck of the draw or pre-conceived notions I have no idea. There are bad teachers too, should we lynch all the teachers?

A women I know who happens to be a police officer here in toronto has kids and a husband, pays taxes, complains about the same things we do and became a police officer in the hope of making a difference. Cliche as it sounds she's not the only one. So, she deserves molotovs thrown through her front window? Watch the blanket statements, please. I agree the assholes should get a 29 cent removal. Any ideas how to bring them out in the open?

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:26 AM
Veteran

I am lucky enough to have worked with diffrent police forces around the UK. i can only slightly echo you words. many of those who join the police do so for the right reasons, they deal with horredious shit on a dailey basis! unfortunatly there are always going to be the ones rotten to the core, but we should not paint all officers with the same brush because of the acts of a few!!! i have the up most respect for those who choose it as a profesion, if only there was an absolute way do get rid of the bad element i would glad to back it!
Old 07-07-2010, 04:52 PM

So we all agree, some cops are decent and that should be expected, some cops are assholes and they should be immediately removed from their position of power and/or thrown in jail ...

So whats the argument ?

The cops from TO that caused the G20 problems are p.o.s. and deserve to be strung up and quartered ...

Dragon busted on his lies ... HERE!

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's - Mark Twain