FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > FrostCloud.com > FrostCloud Members > Member Interviews

Greetings!

Member Interviews Official FrostCloud member interviews emailed in our monthly newsletter and archived here.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgersoft777 View Post
A Royal Enfield Crusader Sports. I think it was the best looking of the English Cafe racers. I can't say I ever had a favorite racer as such. I find it very hard to sit still long enough to watch a race. I used to love to ride on a hot day, mainly because the bike stuck to the road better and because I am not keen on hot weather so it was one way of getting cold on a hot day. I gave up riding many years ago now. I had a spill and just a few weeks later my best friend was killed on his bike after staying up all night celebrating his birthday at my home. He never got home that morning. I suppose I should have gotten straight back on, but didn't and now I'm a dad so I have to stay alive if possible, for the next ten years or so. I think Motor cycles are great fun but the truth is British roads are far to crowded to be enjoyable to ride on these days. Its not so much the Bikers (although there are fools) its all the idiots in cars. In a car a minor bump is nothing but every-time you drop a bike it hurts. I also like the Constellation and my Dad had a bullet so Enfield bikes always appealed to me. If I had a lot of cash I would like to own an Indian but I suspect I would only ride a few times year now, on perfect sunny days.

Sweet ride. If, IF i ever get a bike, it would be some type of Harley bike.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 03:13 PM
Hodie adsit, cras absit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
I have had a go on a Harley and it certainly had "grunt" the only thing that I didn't like was its cornering which was a bit scary. The person who owned it said that it was a matter of getting used to the feel of it, but that it was designed for long runs on straight roads. Our roads are really bendy and variable in the surfaces. I always preferred the feel of a cafe racer simply because it was better through corners. Even with a small engine 250 cc the Crusader was a lot of fun. I like the way Indians look but they are expensive and very rare over here. Oh the Douglas Dragonfly is possible my ultimate "If" bike.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Newb

im fatma alzhraa . i want to join your social group and discuss many issues .
e mail : dr-fatmasalem@hotmail.com
Old 12-02-2008, 10:06 PM
done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post

harley's fuckin suck draggy

the picture you see of the royal enfield would kick the living shit out of any harley. handling, speed, maneuverability, cost, reliability and fix ability.

harley has become a status symbol, nothing more

do yer research before dropping 15,000 on a peice of shit

i like guzzi myself
Old 12-02-2008, 10:09 PM
done

Quote:

I have had a go on a Harley and it certainly had "grunt" the only thing that I didn't like was its cornering which was a bit scary. The person who owned it said that it was a matter of getting used to the feel of it, but that it was designed for long runs on straight roads. Our roads are really bendy and variable in the surfaces. I always preferred the feel of a cafe racer simply because it was better through corners. Even with a small engine 250 cc the Crusader was a lot of fun. I like the way Indians look but they are expensive and very rare over here. Oh the Douglas Dragonfly is possible my ultimate "If" bike.

my unk is working on an indian right now

that dragonfly certainly is a masterpiece, no?

where the fuck have you been???

layed up with the ladybug?
Old 12-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
Quote:

Got a point on handling, but that also depends on the Harley model too. Then again the Germans have made some pretty awesome bikes too.
THat Douglas looks pretty sweet, even my cousin, who is a big time harley owner has said some nice things about the Douglas bikes. He is more knowledgeable on bikes then I will ever be.