FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Culture > Humor

Greetings!

Humor Share your jokes, funny stories, and anything that may be humorous.

Old 07-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Advanced toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storyteller View Post
Depends on what he meant by 'lime'. He may, for example, have been referring to the fact that 'limey Brits aint things of much worth', in which case, I should certainly think at least thrice before treating him to one of my infamous verbal shellings. Dont you agree?
He may well have been referring to the fact that Limeys aren't "things" at all.

And now, I have a special treat for the audience.

I have a few quotes from a dearly-departed member of Frostcloud. Someone fondly remembered. He was sadly missed when he was banned.

Yes, dear audience, I'm referring to someone who got a very similar disease as IAAG did, and like him, went rabid, and since there was no known medical cure at the time, had to be eliminated.

I am, of course, referring to the Great and Wondrous ... Foolosophy.

Thankfully, his quotes still live on. Here are a few, which some, not necessarily myself included, might consider quite appropriate for this thread:

Quote:
The putrid foul stench that has wafted across this thread is absolutely amazing in its inate intensity and distribution - I can only summise that the carcasses have been rotting for some time now in an anaerobic water rich environment. How your collective nostral canals have survived is beyond me and perhaps a matter for the Mehanical researchers to determine.
Quote:
I would like to talk to you but

THERE SEEMS TO BE A FOUL PUTRID ROTTING STENCH ON SOME OF THESE THREADS - JUST AN INCREDIBLE ODOUR

I HAVE MY SUSPICIONS AS TO WHO IS RELEASING THESE FOUL ODOURS

98.34% CERTAIN
Quote:
I agree.

BUT, Einstein's general and special relativity theories along with the numerous editions of Quantum Mechanics are ALL TRIVIAL by-products of a fanatical fundamentalist religion called science.

They will eventually be replaced by the absolute truth in approximately 8 raised to the power of 31 seconds.
Quote:
Remember SCIENCE is a quasi-fundamentalist relgious persuit that is protected by a vast clergy of scientific priests and pastors who devote their personal energies and great talents and skills in a massive network of temples and churches (commonly known as laboratories or reserach institutes and universties)

BEWARE DOGMA IS ALL AROUND US - (including the above)

You must also beware of those who claim to be devoid of any dogma at all - they are the most faudulant of global thought preists.
Quote:
You will find that scientists are either confused or offended when they are called priests working in religious temples.

Some how the work of scientists is considered separate from normal social structures and activities by the scientific community itself. Science is now the HOLY persuit of enlitenghment and knowledge in many societies with its vast networks of temples and places of worship and its ever growing bookself of holy scriptures.

It does have one glaring difference to other fundamentalist fanatical religions. It openly acknowleges that it doesnt really know - but still pretends to know like A GOOD RELIGION SHOULD

The public are normally in awe of these scientific priests and their places of worship.
Quote:
You have intellectual Flu - it commonly effects petty trivia priests in the scientific religious establishment - I would highly recommend the Meme Viruarse vaccine as a first port of call - You should also check out the temple that you work in - get the whole temple and its religious icons fumigated as soon as possible.

I now understand why you reverted back to a childlike moron and started to hallucinate with primary school mathematics and axiomatic based useless trivia.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt - THIS TIME Mr Dumbell, but you cant hide behind a viral fever forever you know. Your conduct in here has been reported to the relevant world authorities that overseaethe reduction of human sourced greenhouse trivia.
Quote:
You exhibit the first signs of nuero-insanity that has been fueled by decades of intense hatred and jealousy.

You float in a putrid, foul sewerage pond and yet the rotting verbal stench that is ejected from your mouth overcomes all the wafting surrounding aromas. ...

Sickness and disease is within thee - you must seek assistance
Praise
Mental health
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 05:20 PM
commander

Quote:
Sickness and disease is within thee - you must seek assistance
wow...

i wonder how he passed all those advanced medical checks...

looks like there is a fault in the British and american secret service....
The one who stays and fights his fears becomes the Hero...

this was how they faced the world alone...
Old 07-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Advanced toddler

I have some sad sad news to relay to the crowd

I don't think I'll put any more of IAAG's old theories here any more now. I'd like to, because they deserve another airing. But sadly, I don't seem to be able to do such things without Storyteller getting silly ideas bouncing around his head that I'm in love with him. But an update has come streaming in hot off the press, telling me that whatever I say, he interprets it as meaning that. So it would be difficult to win. Finally, his competitive urges seem to have met with success!

It is a pity I don't feel I can continue to resurrect IAAG's theories. They were fun.

OK, just one more:

I MAY WIN A NOBEL FOR THIS... IVE DISPROVED OBAMA!!!!!!!!!

Question - Do you know about a person called Obama, Barack?

If you answer 'yes', you are one of the 6 billion odd deluded fools who roam this planet. The real answer is no, you dont, and I will prove it.

You see, one of the sole characteristics of the US president is that he takes the oath, is it not? Well, then, there are two such presidents, for another person besides Obama has taken this oath - the person who led him into taking it! He has theorotically taken the oath, too, so theorotically he is the other president!

so Obama is not 'The' us president, then, he is only 'a' us president. And since Obama can only be obama if he is 'the ' president, if he is not, then theorotically obama does not exist in space and time at all!!! He is non existent! and you cannot know a non-existent entity!!!

Having successfully disproved yet another flimsy theor-"
"Here! Dont go into that! Be quiet!!"
Who the hell are you, that you dare interrupt me?
"I am your subconious mind! Careful... you are talking about a person who should be treated with respect! I, your mind, have spoken."
You are right, Subconcious mind.. as the only thing I respect besides myself, I bow to your command. It shall be as you have said. Thank you.
Praise
Mental health
Old 07-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Advanced toddler

I've decided to end this thread by sinking it firmly into doom and gloom. I haven't got a good reason. I just feel like it. So I will. Yes, I know this is the humour forum. But that's not going to stop me.

Here are some must-listen-to songs that any self-respecting person wanting to feel a bit depressive for a while should listen to while they're doing it. They'll aid in creating the atmosphere.

Incidentally, they're some of my favourites.

Rollercoaster - Everything But The Girl
Home - Zero 7
In the Waiting Line - Zero 7
Evergreen - Faithless
Dry Your Eyes - Oi Va Voi
Wednesday's Child- Emilíana Torrini
Sail - Aim
Better Things - Massive Attack
Falling - Sadie Ama
Walking Wounded - Everything But the Girl
Broken Land - The Adventures
I Wanna Go - Stereo Mutants
Praise
Mental health
Old 07-30-2020, 08:50 PM
Advanced toddler

Let's commemorate Frostcloud's favourite narcissist, Storyteller/I-am-a-genius/all his other names, with some narcissist jokes I found. Where art thou, me old psycho friend?

This thread was started a decade ago as an ill-fated attempt by me to just bring back a bit of cordiality between me and the old narcissist. Unfortunately he interpreted it to mean I'd fallen deeply in lurv with him, and since for some reason the idea of that was the height of abhorrence and outrage for him, he became abusive, for years, till Frostcloud suddenly snapped shut.

I heard a story on the news earlier this year that was probably about him. It was about two men in Sri Lanka who were arrested for breaking a government curfew imposed after the coronavirus outbreak. I thought, "I bet one of them's Storyteller! It's just the kind of thing he would do, strolling out defiantly because he intended to do his own thing regardless of what the rules say."

Have they released you yet, Storyteller?

Oh well, here are the commemorative narcissist jokes I found. I can really imagine Storyteller saying most of them.

Did you hear about the Narcissistic Cannibal?
I hear he's pretty full of himself.

I am not a narcissist
I'm too perfect to be a narcissist

A narcissist is asked what's something he's not good at
to which he replies, "Well, I'm very bad at making mistakes!"

Everyone says I'm narcissistic
But I'm too busy thinking about myself to care

What does a narcissistic cow say?
"Meeeeee!"

I used to be a narcissist
But now look at me

A doctor told Donald Trump he has Acute Narcissistic Personality Disorder...
Trump said "It's not just cute, it's **the cutest** narcissistic personality disorder in the world. Believe me."

I don't think I could ever be a narcissist.
I'm too perfect.

My psychiatrist said I have a narcissistic personality
I don't know what that means, but it must be pretty good if I've got it.

My narcissistic friend just became an organ donor...
because "who wouldn't want a piece of this body?"

I was having a row with my new girlfriend.
"You are the same kind of narcissist as all those other guys I dated, aren't you?" she yelled at me.
It's not true.
I am a much better narcissist!

My friends always say I have narcissistic tendencies. I should get mad...
...but I love it when they talk about me.
Praise
Mental health