FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Politics > Politics and World Events

Greetings!

Politics and World Events A place for all you liberals, conservatives, and even radicals.

Old 08-24-2007, 03:13 AM
Just Cabbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity
But you don't realize, the joke's on you. We don't get "pissed off" when we see it, we laugh because it makes you look ridiculous.
yea, pierced tongues, herpes on the lips, nipple rings, cum hole sockets, spike wrist bands, long greasy black hair, emo make up, tatoos of fire everywhere, and nose rings WOULD NEVER match up to looking "ridiculous" on someone.

maybe just Bush shirts and pictures are disgusting and disturbing huh?

if you think a shirt with that President on it is "ridiculous", i wonder if it is as annoying and gross as anything else i mentioned.

laugh at stuff that is funny oddity, not stuff you hate.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:15 AM
Bah Humbug

What makes you think I laugh at just that shit? Because you think its ridiculous, and I disagree with you in some areas, I must love everything you don't? Please. You're just digging a deeper hole.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:22 AM
Just Cabbage

i assume that because you don't see that the joke is on me. i can laugh at myself, most people on here can't, and i think that's why some of you guys are so defensive and confused when you see a little Mexican kid with a Bush shirt.

that's my bottom line.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:41 AM
Bah Humbug

I don't know why you keep lumping me in with "those guys," I don't believe I have ever commented on your pictures with Bush. And it could matter less if you were Mexican, Canadian or Afgan, just somebody wearing the shirt is funny.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:17 AM
Soon to be banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity
But you don't realize, the joke's on you. We don't get "pissed off" when we see it, we laugh because it makes you look ridiculous.
Ding, Ding, ding! Winner, winner, winner, chicken dinner!

It is ok, Marty won't understand that, but "I feel you" ( to quote him). I cannot think of anything more absurd than a young man posing with a picture of either Clinton or Bush, George washington maybe....
Old 08-24-2007, 04:19 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFlipper
Ding, Ding, ding! Winner, winner, winner, chicken dinner!

It is ok, Marty won't understand that, but "I feel you" ( to quote him). I cannot think of anything more absurd than a young man posing with a picture of either Clinton or Bush, George washington maybe....
Better still Carmen Electra!!!
Old 08-24-2007, 04:19 AM
Soon to be banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty McFly
i assume that because you don't see that the joke is on me. i can laugh at myself, most people on here can't, and i think that's why some of you guys are so defensive and confused when you see a little Mexican kid with a Bush shirt.

that's my bottom line.
I cannot keep up, are you colored, mexican or Jewish? The repressed gay repub wrestling part I do get in spades from you. I feel it big time. Go girlfriend.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:20 AM
Soon to be banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbad
Better still Carmen Electra!!!
I have gotten into a Kate Bosworth kick lately myself, not sure why.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:22 AM
Bah Humbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF
I feel it big time. Go girlfriend.
Ahh, so it wasn't just me.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:22 AM
Veteran

Quote:
I have gotten into a Kate Bosworth kick lately myself, not sure why.
Not bad!!! although i'm always gonna be a charlize theron & angelina jolie man myself, with a bit of kate beckinsale for good measure!!!!! i defently give them my vote!
Old 08-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Child of the Korn.

Send a message via MSN to free tibet
Quote:
you guys are as shallow as a bathtub. President Bush is one pillar supporting the lag of Gulf War 2,the borderlessness between Mexico and U.S. and the flood of illegals and criminals from there, and lack luster consequences of his actions.

the most liberal congress in our history, along with the most liberal media in our history, along with the most corrupted and liberal celebrities and filmmakers in Hollywood in history all help President Bush destroy, trick, and brainwash our country with half the truth, not even half sometimes.

he's not THE problem, he's one problem. i know that this country won't get back on route to a fearless superpower again, not soon no matter who's President, which is why i bother buying shirts with Prez Bush, or taking pictures with him in it, because everything needs to clean up their act, not just our President, to fix all the obvious problems and enemies we face today.

media networks from CNN, to MSNBC, to FOX, to ABC, to WB and all the other alphabet stations all portrayed Clinton as a great leader, an admirable peacemaker, a passionate figure determined to fix education and our budgets, yet they left out all the shit he did to us, and all the shit he DIDN'T do for us that led to the events of 9/11 and the well hole we're stuck in now.

don't get me wrong, like all Presidents he did some good, for example he keep Saddam in check pretty okay, he invested well in our schools and created many more jobs, and he reformed relief programs for the better, and made the welfare moms and other bums work. good for Clinton

however, there were countless things concealed or ignored by our media, which i think Clinton deserves to be crucified for.

oh yea, and trading nuclear technology to Kim Sung in return for Korean interns was stupid.

and all the sex scandals, well, i don't object to a man who likes sex, but when his excuse was that sex liked him, something is wrong with this picture.

about my attitude for President Bush: i wear his stuff and have his pictures because it pisses off you bush bots pretty effortlessly.

and, as crappy as his administration has been, you can steal a little victory by laughing at defeat.
I cannot believe the lack of understanding of how your government institutions work. Presidents of the United States, my dear Marty, are in fact pretty powerless. They are supposed to be the chief executive but because of checks and balances the "most powerful man on the planet" line is really just bollox as we say in England. The true power in US government lies with Congress. If you have problems with policy, they are the people that are supposed to be held responsible. The trick is that the bastards are good at putting all the responsibility for their major screw ups at the feet of presidents who do not have a great deal of executive and legislative power.

To conclude. I don't know where your hatred of Clinton/adoration of Bush comes from. I can only assume that you're another product of a faulty education system and seemingly limitless amounts of propoganda. I find it entertaining that an 18 year old young man has a Tshirt with the president on. I find it equally amusing that you can sing the praises of Bush's "deeds" without realising that he, like all presidents, have never been greatly responsible for any of it.

Of course this works in both ways. I don't hate Bush. In fact I pity him as a laughing stock used by the real minds behind such wonderful ideas as the Patriot Act and War in Iraq, most have whom have never been called up on either. Ah Marty I feel like we've learnt a lot today.
Which in sleep had fallen on you -
Ye are many - they are few.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Banned

The executive branch is a redunant one. You only need the courts and the parliament/congress.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Child of the Korn.

Send a message via MSN to free tibet
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Yawn*...God?
The executive branch is a redunant one. You only need the courts and the parliament/congress.
Yes and nowhere is this more true than in the US, where the fear of an over powerful executive branch led the founding fathers to remove almost all useful power from it. They were probably just being sly too, to get away with the murder that Congressmen do.
Which in sleep had fallen on you -
Ye are many - they are few.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Just Cabbage

Quote:
I cannot keep up, are you colored, mexican or Jewish? The repressed gay repub wrestling part I do get in spades from you. I feel it big time. Go girlfriend.
will you give this faggot shit a rest? you brownie kings and queens are more annoying than straight people, and because you are so much of a sit pisser that your brain has melted away, i'll give the explanation, for maybe the 44th time on here, as to my athletic choices.

swimming is too fucking tiring
football is too expensive (i'm only 130, shit)
volleyball is okay, but kinda lame sometimes
baseball is fun, but the coach only let on white kids on the team, i don't know why
soccer is too much running
weight lifting is boring eventually

you get the picture. i've played every sport, wrestling, football and volleyball are top 3.

ask any straight, athletic kid who doesn't smoke dicks like you. they'll say the same sports, shit.

no wonder dolphins shouldn't talk, and can't...
Old 08-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Advanced

Quote:
will you give this faggot shit a rest? you brownie kings and queens are more annoying than straight people, and because you are so much of a sit pisser that your brain has melted away, i'll give the explanation, for maybe the 44th time on here, as to my athletic choices.

swimming is too fucking tiring
football is too expensive (i'm only 130, shit)
volleyball is okay, but kinda lame sometimes
baseball is fun, but the coach only let on white kids on the team, i don't know why
soccer is too much running
weight lifting is boring eventually

you get the picture. i've played every sport, wrestling, football and volleyball are top 3.

ask any straight, athletic kid who doesn't smoke dicks like you. they'll say the same sports, shit.

no wonder dolphins shouldn't talk, and can't...
Well isn't that homosexual of you...