FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Philosophy > Ethics and Morality

Greetings!

Ethics and Morality What's right and what's wrong? Discuss issues on ethics, morality, and justice.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:04 AM
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$hback
So...nobody's gonna dignify this with a response, eh? Shitty fuck pants.
Exactly, I think you should keep a big space for the British as we are being forced out of our homeland by immigrants. We are at least Kin to many of you !
Old 08-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Eyes? I see no eyes.

We are the immigrants, actually. I recap. All us birdshit should move back to europe, except we can't. So theoretically the right thing to do is kill ourselves and be fish food. Then the reclamation may begin. Of course, this will never happen, so the next best thing we can do is let it be an example of global interdependance and diversity. We need immigration. From any source. I just happen to side with palestine because they were there first. All I've been told to back up isreals claim are the holy words of god which I'm supposed to take their word for. EARTH is the holy land! Doesn't matter where you set up shop, so open up some space that will piss off a smaller population, seeing as how somebody always has to be pissed off. I am not an anti-semite. I just don't see the difference between my blood and onother guy's.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:48 PM
•••

Quote:
We are the immigrants, actually. I recap. All us birdshit should move back to europe, except we can't. So theoretically the right thing to do is kill ourselves and be fish food. Then the reclamation may begin. Of course, this will never happen, so the next best thing we can do is let it be an example of global interdependance and diversity. We need immigration. From any source. I just happen to side with palestine because they were there first. All I've been told to back up isreals claim are the holy words of god which I'm supposed to take their word for. EARTH is the holy land! Doesn't matter where you set up shop, so open up some space that will piss off a smaller population, seeing as how somebody always has to be pissed off. I am not an anti-semite. I just don't see the difference between my blood and onother guy's.
I would love to see Canada open its border more, bring in everyone!

Our economy actually needs more ppl to grow ...

Dragon busted on his lies ... HERE!

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's” - Mark Twain

Old 08-20-2007, 08:53 PM
Eyes? I see no eyes.

Yet again you and I are in agreement. As for being sons of plunder, I find I'm rather embarrased for being white and having white privilege. I try to do some good but it ends up being patronizing to anyone I try and help. The only help apreciated is the $20 I give to the homeless guy on a friday night. I find it tough to say anything without considering that I'm not one to talk but I do anyway.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:09 PM
•••

Quote:
Yet again you and I are in agreement. As for being sons of plunder, I find I'm rather embarrased for being white and having white privilege. I try to do some good but it ends up being patronizing to anyone I try and help. The only help apreciated is the $20 I give to the homeless guy on a friday night. I find it tough to say anything without considering that I'm not one to talk but I do anyway.
Ya, we will always have it good, even when we dont have it good *L* because we are white in our society will will always be given the breaks, its pretty unfair but its hard to balance I know ...

Dragon busted on his lies ... HERE!

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's” - Mark Twain

Old 08-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeskill
It's 'Inuit', not 'Eskimo'.
BBBZZZZZZ.

Wrong. But that is ok.

Quote:
Eskimo: a member of an indigenous people of Greenland, northern Canada, Alaska(last i checked it was part of USA), and northeastern Siberia, characterized by short, stocky build and light-brown complexion.
Quote:
Inuit: a member of the Eskimo peoples inhabiting northernmost North America from northern Alaska to eastern Canada and Greenland.

Pretty much the same family branch. So they are the same.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Eyes? I see no eyes.

Then there's litteral translation of what the word means. There's also the Aleuts
Old 08-24-2007, 08:35 PM
Advanced

I think the name you chose for this thread is racially insensitive and I'm not surprised that you get so few responses.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transcendance
I think the name you chose for this thread is racially insensitive and I'm not surprised that you get so few responses.
If I insult this line of yours, will you cry and go away?
Old 08-24-2007, 09:22 PM
Advanced

Ah. I remember you. You don't like me, do you? Oh well...
I can choose to leave but I don't think I will. I'm curious as to what kind of insult you can come up with that would make me cry...
Old 08-24-2007, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transcendance
I'm curious as to what kind of insult you can come up with that would make me cry...
Yeah, so am I.

It would be good to know that unless I know you intimately, the odds that I will think up an insult that would make you cry are quite slim.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:31 PM
The Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArghMonkey
I would love to see Canada open its border more, bring in everyone!

Our economy actually needs more ppl to grow ...
Burger looked into moving to NZ at one point and he needed only a couple more points at the time, he has done loads of IT courses since so I suspect he would have no problems getting in. Trouble is then I would have to work and I'm not really up to it yet. I like the look of NZ and Canada both nations look like they are pretty much like home but with a lot more space and better prospects. I am not against immigrants but the Labour government here has lost control of the numbers coming in. This has forced house prices up and unskilled wages down which is bad news for the traditional working class.
Everywhere you go you hear foreign languages, and a large number are not mixing but forming Islamic and Polish ghettos. I worry about what will happen if there is a downturn in the economy , then it will breed a lot of bad feeling. If a nation is going to take in a million plus immigrants then they have to build the homes and school places for those people that isn't being done here and its because the politicians had underestimated the numbers coming in. Plus there is bound to be a great drain on the welfare state unless these people are registered and paying tax's and national insurance. It looks like we may have a black economy of illegal immigration as big as two million souls. Its a recipe for real trouble , which is why so many English people are wanting to go to the old commonwealth nations right now.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:39 PM
I love peanut butter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
BBBZZZZZZ.
Wrong. But that is ok.
Pretty much the same family branch. So they are the same.
Actually, they are the same people. They just don't prefer to be called Eskimo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSN Encarta
Inuit, a people inhabiting small enclaves in the coastal areas of Greenland, Arctic North America (including Canada and Alaska), and extreme northeastern Siberia. The name Inuit means “the people.” In 1977 the Inuit Circumpolar Conference, held in Barrow, Alaska, officially adopted Inuit as the replacement for the term “Eskimo.”
"Very interesting and challenging interview. You can ask him anything, but he's going to say what he wants, at the pace that he wants. It's like boxing a glacier. Enjoy that metaphor, by the way, because your grandchildren will have no idea what a glacier is."
Old 08-27-2007, 09:25 PM
Eyes? I see no eyes.

Sorry Dragon, I'm just as canadian as you are...
Old 08-28-2007, 09:13 PM
The Enforcer

Quote:
Sorry Dragon, I'm just as canadian as you are...
A dragon ?