FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Philosophy > The Mind

Greetings!

The Mind Post your inquiries into the human mind. Topics include cognition, emotion, behaviors, and dreaming.

View Poll Results: Have you ever had this fantasy?
Yes, often. 1 6.67%
Rarely, but yes. 4 26.67%
If you do you must be sick. 6 40.00%
I haven't but it doesn't shock me if you have. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #16  
Old 04-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Andy's Avatar
Andy Andy is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,049
Blog Entries: 7
Now do your paragraph on 'paragraph by paragraph'; I was enjoying that.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #17  
Old 04-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Andy's Avatar
Andy Andy is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,049
Blog Entries: 7
These people who are voting 'you are sick' are either women or they have no self knowledge.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Transcendance Transcendance is offline
Advanced
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 76
or maybe we think you should get your head examined
__________________
Rehab is for quitters
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Ca$hback's Avatar
Ca$hback Ca$hback is offline
Eyes? I see no eyes.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nope
Posts: 5,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Now do your paragraph on 'paragraph by paragraph'; I was enjoying that.
Fuck you.
















Nah, we'll start a new one, I got bored with the last one. Why don't you lead?
__________________
Do not presume to judge me or the methods I choose to employ. You cannot comprehend the magnitude of the tasks I have undertaken, or the consequences of my failure.

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Ca$hback's Avatar
Ca$hback Ca$hback is offline
Eyes? I see no eyes.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nope
Posts: 5,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transcendance View Post
or maybe we think you should get your head examined
Maybe you should get your ass probed.
__________________
Do not presume to judge me or the methods I choose to employ. You cannot comprehend the magnitude of the tasks I have undertaken, or the consequences of my failure.

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Grayu,T Grayu,T is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB21 View Post
male usually suffer of low rate sense of life, but this is not their real pains, cause what is real is what they do for, so this lackness remedy serve their ambition ruling things the way they saw it working

it is not a fantasy unfortunately, fantasy looks so heavenly compared to what it is of them
This looks like something that's been through an online translator a few times. What, in the name of all that is holy, are you talking about?!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Paul G Paul G is offline
what the.....
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 21
the austrian should be removed from society, permanently with a noose. Sorry bleeding hearts its the cheapest way. He is nothing more than a bag of meat, pus and shit that has no further use apart from hand wringing and wasting life hours on internet forums.

Ask the daughter, ask the genetically flawed ?grandchildren?. I shudder
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-13-2008, 12:15 AM
jimbad's Avatar
jimbad jimbad is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: England
Posts: 4,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
the austrian should be removed from society, permanently with a noose. Sorry bleeding hearts its the cheapest way. He is nothing more than a bag of meat, pus and shit that has no further use apart from hand wringing and wasting life hours on internet forums.

Ask the daughter, ask the genetically flawed ?grandchildren?. I shudder
Bro thats way to nice!!! i mean after all i'm not in favour of the death penilty, no let him be gang rapped and beaten day in day out, let them shove electrodes up his ass whilst poking his eyes with hot pokers, i mean if he eventually die's from shock after years of pain then oop's!
__________________
History is a great teacher, but a very poor master.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Meme Virus's Avatar
Meme Virus Meme Virus is offline
Advanced toddler
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sitting here with my foot forever in my mouth
Posts: 2,790
While it's at least reassuring and positive that you're not saying you fantasise about doing something similar or can sympathise with the criminal, such ideas as yours are Not only sick, but also plain stupid. Here's why:

Exactly who do you imagine you're going to get to gang rape, beat and otherwise torture him every day? Nice people who wouldn't hurt anyone else? Of course not! The only types of people who'd be willing to inflict such a fate on a person would be people who'd have few qualms about doing such things to others, possibly including wives, girlfriends and victims they found on the street. After all, think about it: Would you be willing to participate in gang raping, beating and otherwise torturing him every day? If not, why not? If you would, then I would suggest you have a sociopathic personality disorder and ought to be put in prison where you can't hurt those on the outside, because anyone willing to torture someone every day would either be already habituated to doing such things, or so easily led and without scruples as to make them dangerous.

After all, if your mentality countenances such extremes of revenge, what do you do in more trivial cases? What if you caught your daughter stealing from your wallet? Would she deserve to have her ears thoroughly boxed? Do you think she'd deserve to have a belt taken to her? If you have the mentality that countenances extremes of revenge rather than simple justice, perhaps you'd think such action was acceptable over-and-above appropriate discipline? If not, why not? Is there a line where you suddenly switch from humane forms of discipline to monstrous forms of torture? Unlikely!

Where do you imagine they would get the people who are going to be willing to torture this man every day? The place you'd be most likely to find such people would be the prison system. And how would you pay them for carrying out the task? You'd probably have to pay them to keep them interested. What you'd basically have to do is give substantial privileges to the kinds of people who'd have no qualms about torturing others - likely people who were used to gang-raping, beating and otherwise inflicting cruelty on others.

So is this what you want - to reward with substantial privileges people who gang rape, beat and torture others?

And what kind of privileges would be incentive enough to keep them engaged in the exercise every day - free drugs and alcohol? Leave from prison sometimes? Or what? You'd have to give them something good, if you wanted to make sure they didn't lose interest. Of course, if you just put him in a cell block with such people, he'd probably suffer a lot. But if you wanted to be sure it was going to happen, you'd have to give them incentive.

It's probably time you thought about such things for yourself instead of just swallowing the party line of the small-time bar-stool ultra-right-wingers you probably associate with.

Of course the man should be removed from society. But I would guess not even the daughter would want such vile things to be done to him.

As for Andy's first post in this thread, it's no real wonder to me that someone with his notably deficient level of empathy would post such a thing - when a harrowing story comes on the news about someone being imprisoned for years and forced to bear children, while most people are probably feeling horrified or sorry for the victims, Andy's voyeuristically thinking, "I wonder how common it is for men to fantasise about imprisoning women like this!"

Yes, this seems typical of a man who would also take this kind of callous attitude in other tragic situations. Witness this: From http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/show...ght=ocd&page=2

Quote:
From page 147 of the "Member pictures" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitterduck
To be completely honest for 1 second, the man below so far has been the only man for me. However, he died in battle a long time ago, and to this day, I
just can't be happy with anyone else. ...

Well, I thank you both for your kind words. I should probably explain more.

When I went off to College, he became obsess with proving that he could be good enough for me. A notion I tried to rid him off, but I couldn't. He went
back to his home country, got a job, but the jobs there pay bad. So he joined the army. In doing so, he was put on controlling the slums and one day, MS13
decides to hijack the gas trunk he was guarding. He and 13 other soldiers died that evening. I didn't find out mouths after the event, and I was so heart
broken I gave up living for a long time. It was my daughter who kept me moving for the most part.

Now, i'm not sad, and I don't consider myself in a rut. Relationships are hard enough when you have a child to watch over too and a career to work on. When
you add the factor that my heart still has another guy, men tend to run more than attempt to try. I don't blame them though. It's hard work being with
me, and it appears that the only guy who keeps trying is a kid I had freshman history with. Maybe I should give him a try, but I don't like the idea of
dating him only so I won't be alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy, quoting the end of that post
Well, my dear, some of your revelations here suggest you are are having similar problems with men (as the ones I'm having with women). Perhaps it is your confrontational manner?
We should begin a joint thread for the disenchanted in love perhaps. ...

Don't get bitter 'duck' (a term for woman in England) I'm sure you'll find someone who'll put up with your temper and moodiness. There might even be a dating site for moody, confrontational people. ...
__________________
My best JREF threads: GM food
Vegetarianism
Modern witch killing
Posts: Dyslexia
Praise
Mental health
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-13-2008, 05:35 PM
Ca$hback's Avatar
Ca$hback Ca$hback is offline
Eyes? I see no eyes.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nope
Posts: 5,391
Let's put him in an interrogation room with Meme criticising his behavior.
__________________
Do not presume to judge me or the methods I choose to employ. You cannot comprehend the magnitude of the tasks I have undertaken, or the consequences of my failure.

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Andy's Avatar
Andy Andy is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,049
Blog Entries: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme Virus View Post
While it's at least reassuring and positive that you're not saying you fantasise about doing something similar or can sympathise with the criminal, such ideas as yours are Not only sick, but also plain stupid. Here's why:

Exactly who do you imagine you're going to get to gang rape, beat and otherwise torture him every day? Nice people who wouldn't hurt anyone else? Of course not! The only types of people who'd be willing to inflict such a fate on a person would be people who'd have few qualms about doing such things to others, possibly including wives, girlfriends and victims they found on the street. After all, think about it: Would you be willing to participate in gang raping, beating and otherwise torturing him every day? If not, why not? If you would, then I would suggest you have a sociopathic personality disorder and ought to be put in prison where you can't hurt those on the outside, because anyone willing to torture someone every day would either be already habituated to doing such things, or so easily led and without scruples as to make them dangerous.

After all, if your mentality countenances such extremes of revenge, what do you do in more trivial cases? What if you caught your daughter stealing from your wallet? Would she deserve to have her ears thoroughly boxed? Do you think she'd deserve to have a belt taken to her? If you have the mentality that countenances extremes of revenge rather than simple justice, perhaps you'd think such action was acceptable over-and-above appropriate discipline? If not, why not? Is there a line where you suddenly switch from humane forms of discipline to monstrous forms of torture? Unlikely!

Where do you imagine they would get the people who are going to be willing to torture this man every day? The place you'd be most likely to find such people would be the prison system. And how would you pay them for carrying out the task? You'd probably have to pay them to keep them interested. What you'd basically have to do is give substantial privileges to the kinds of people who'd have no qualms about torturing others - likely people who were used to gang-raping, beating and otherwise inflicting cruelty on others.

So is this what you want - to reward with substantial privileges people who gang rape, beat and torture others?

And what kind of privileges would be incentive enough to keep them engaged in the exercise every day - free drugs and alcohol? Leave from prison sometimes? Or what? You'd have to give them something good, if you wanted to make sure they didn't lose interest. Of course, if you just put him in a cell block with such people, he'd probably suffer a lot. But if you wanted to be sure it was going to happen, you'd have to give them incentive.

It's probably time you thought about such things for yourself instead of just swallowing the party line of the small-time bar-stool ultra-right-wingers you probably associate with.

Of course the man should be removed from society. But I would guess not even the daughter would want such vile things to be done to him.

As for Andy's first post in this thread, it's no real wonder to me that someone with his notably deficient level of empathy would post such a thing - when a harrowing story comes on the news about someone being imprisoned for years and forced to bear children, while most people are probably feeling horrified or sorry for the victims, Andy's voyeuristically thinking, "I wonder how common it is for men to fantasise about imprisoning women like this!"

Yes, this seems typical of a man who would also take this kind of callous attitude in other tragic situations. Witness this: From http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/show...ght=ocd&page=2
You suck big time.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-13-2008, 06:46 PM
Symptom777's Avatar
Symptom777 Symptom777 is offline
Symptom of the Universe
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 18,001
Blog Entries: 12
Quote:
You suck big time.
in your fantasies, eh, Andy?

Certainly in mine.
Whilst chained up.
Naked.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-13-2008, 06:56 PM
conquistador_'s Avatar
conquistador_ conquistador_ is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: EARTH
Posts: 667
THAT AUSTRIAN GUY IS IN HIS OWN HELL ALREADY ,,,
JUST PUT HIM IN JAIL ,ALONE
AND GIVE HIM UNTIL HIS DEATH TO THINK OF THE SHIT HE HAS DONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
HE IS OLD AND I DONT SEE HIM LASTING MUCH LONGER
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-13-2008, 07:17 PM
jimbad's Avatar
jimbad jimbad is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: England
Posts: 4,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme Virus View Post
While it's at least reassuring and positive that you're not saying you fantasise about doing something similar or can sympathise with the criminal, such ideas as yours are Not only sick, but also plain stupid. Here's why:

Exactly who do you imagine you're going to get to gang rape, beat and otherwise torture him every day? Nice people who wouldn't hurt anyone else? Of course not! The only types of people who'd be willing to inflict such a fate on a person would be people who'd have few qualms about doing such things to others, possibly including wives, girlfriends and victims they found on the street. After all, think about it: Would you be willing to participate in gang raping, beating and otherwise torturing him every day? If not, why not? If you would, then I would suggest you have a sociopathic personality disorder and ought to be put in prison where you can't hurt those on the outside, because anyone willing to torture someone every day would either be already habituated to doing such things, or so easily led and without scruples as to make them dangerous.

After all, if your mentality countenances such extremes of revenge, what do you do in more trivial cases? What if you caught your daughter stealing from your wallet? Would she deserve to have her ears thoroughly boxed? Do you think she'd deserve to have a belt taken to her? If you have the mentality that countenances extremes of revenge rather than simple justice, perhaps you'd think such action was acceptable over-and-above appropriate discipline? If not, why not? Is there a line where you suddenly switch from humane forms of discipline to monstrous forms of torture? Unlikely!

Where do you imagine they would get the people who are going to be willing to torture this man every day? The place you'd be most likely to find such people would be the prison system. And how would you pay them for carrying out the task? You'd probably have to pay them to keep them interested. What you'd basically have to do is give substantial privileges to the kinds of people who'd have no qualms about torturing others - likely people who were used to gang-raping, beating and otherwise inflicting cruelty on others.

So is this what you want - to reward with substantial privileges people who gang rape, beat and torture others?

And what kind of privileges would be incentive enough to keep them engaged in the exercise every day - free drugs and alcohol? Leave from prison sometimes? Or what? You'd have to give them something good, if you wanted to make sure they didn't lose interest. Of course, if you just put him in a cell block with such people, he'd probably suffer a lot. But if you wanted to be sure it was going to happen, you'd have to give them incentive.

It's probably time you thought about such things for yourself instead of just swallowing the party line of the small-time bar-stool ultra-right-wingers you probably associate with.

Of course the man should be removed from society. But I would guess not even the daughter would want such vile things to be done to him.

As for Andy's first post in this thread, it's no real wonder to me that someone with his notably deficient level of empathy would post such a thing - when a harrowing story comes on the news about someone being imprisoned for years and forced to bear children, while most people are probably feeling horrified or sorry for the victims, Andy's voyeuristically thinking, "I wonder how common it is for men to fantasise about imprisoning women like this!"

Yes, this seems typical of a man who would also take this kind of callous attitude in other tragic situations. Witness this: From http://www.frostcloud.com/forum/show...ght=ocd&page=2
Again meme's i think you missed the point here....... if you found people willing to the things then yes they to belong inside, but the point is, if bad things happen to this man are you truely going to be bothered? he is in europe, prisons are not as bad as the rest of the world, nice bed's three meals a day, and you get paid for being there....................the prospect of the rest of his life in a nice western european jail is not nearly as bad as the things he has done, as for my daughter going in my wallet, i would not and have never hit her, i feel guilty when i ground her so she always ends up getting let off!!! i am a complet soft touch when it comes to my family, they are spoilt more than anything. so to pre-judge on the pre-text of my complete contempt for a vile and evil man is a bit rushed! so i guess i'll just feed him to the sharks... after all there allowed to rip him up thats what there good at!!!!
__________________
History is a great teacher, but a very poor master.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-13-2008, 07:19 PM
jimbad's Avatar
jimbad jimbad is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: England
Posts: 4,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquistador_ View Post
THAT AUSTRIAN GUY IS IN HIS OWN HELL ALREADY ,,,
JUST PUT HIM IN JAIL ,ALONE
AND GIVE HIM UNTIL HIS DEATH TO THINK OF THE SHIT HE HAS DONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
HE IS OLD AND I DONT SEE HIM LASTING MUCH LONGER
He had 24 years to think about it, and he still kept her locked away! do you honestly think he gives a shit, he'll be more pissed he got caught than angry at what he did.
__________________
History is a great teacher, but a very poor master.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Member Pictures 0ddity FrostCloud Members 2670 06-30-2010 11:30 PM
Male seahorses are nature's Mr. Mom, Texas A&M researchers say NewsFeed Biology and Genetics News Feeds 1 05-02-2008 04:40 PM
The white Christian male power structure 0ddity Politics and World Events 17 06-01-2007 08:05 PM
Male or female friends? Monkeyballs Relationships 93 03-24-2006 08:00 PM
Religion; Fantasy for the poor? Itsdarts Religion 46 09-26-2005 01:33 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:56 AM.



Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2008 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
Hosted and Maintained by The IceStorm Network