FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Philosophy > Ethics and Morality

Greetings!

Ethics and Morality What's right and what's wrong? Discuss issues on ethics, morality, and justice.

Old 08-17-2007, 08:06 PM
Eyes? I see no eyes.

The Real Canadian Jew

As a Canadian, I'm extremely grateful for immigration which allows us to have an actual workforce. If we could import the Jews of Isreal to Canada that would increase our workforce with many wealthy, educated workers. Here in Toronto we have a huge mix of all cultures from around the world. We all get along and things are business as usual. With all our extra jobs and oppertunity, why not fill up some of Canada's empty space?

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2007, 09:23 PM
Eyes? I see no eyes.

So...nobody's gonna dignify this with a response, eh? Shitty fuck pants.

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:47 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$hback
As a Canadian, I'm extremely grateful for immigration which allows us to have an actual workforce. If we could import the Jews of Isreal to Canada that would increase our workforce with many wealthy, educated workers. Here in Toronto we have a huge mix of all cultures from around the world. We all get along and things are business as usual. With all our extra jobs and oppertunity, why not fill up some of Canada's empty space?
This is perfect opportunity and great offer.
The poor Jews in Palestine are "forced" to kill Palestinian children and women and in addition to slip with M-16 and hand granates in their bad.
Your offer is opening them the posibility to live and allow other to live as well.
I support this.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:18 AM

Quote:
This is why I dont bother going into other threads on here very often ...

*Sigh*

First off what makes u think that attracting jewish people to move to Canada is better then say attracting british or russian or african ?

You mention that Toronto is multicultural, yes it is, so why attract one kind o person? are u trying to say all jews have money and are educated? Sounds like the same sort of thinking that says blacks are lazy or the scottish are cheap ... moving right along ...

What your calling "space" is lakes and forests and animals and grass, what makes u feel that space is invaluable unless its filled with people?

Have u lived anywhere else in Canada?

Dragon busted on his lies ... HERE!

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's - Mark Twain

Old 08-18-2007, 03:35 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArghMonkey
First off what makes u think that attracting jewish people to move to Canada is better then say attracting british or russian or african ?
This is wrong English: this will NEVER happen. This is an invitation which will be never realised.

Quote:
You mention that Toronto is multicultural, yes it is, so why attract one kind o person? are u trying to say all jews have money and are educated? Sounds like the same sort of thinking that says blacks are lazy or the scottish are cheap ... moving right along ...
Good seller is overestimating the potential bayer to increase his confidence ( baseless ) to take an offer...

What your calling "space" is lakes and forests and animals and grass, what makes u feel that space is invaluable unless its filled with people?

Have u lived anywhere else in Canada?[/quote]
Old 08-18-2007, 03:39 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Have u lived anywhere else in Canada?[/quote]
This is very valuable assets for an overcrouded nation.
However you are right: it is invaluable for Jews because there is nobody who will work for them. They will not create any value themself. They only want to take over generated value.
Similar offer made Stalin fo Jews as well: he offer a big land in Syberia with minerals, acceptable climate and so on. Of course Jews rejected.
Old 08-18-2007, 05:51 AM

Wtf ?!

Let me guess, ur a yank ?

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's - Mark Twain

Old 08-18-2007, 07:33 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Wtf ?!

Let me guess, ur a yank ?
Yes, an Eskimo
Old 08-18-2007, 05:20 PM
I love peanut butter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris
Yes, an Eskimo
It's 'Inuit', not 'Eskimo'.
"Very interesting and challenging interview. You can ask him anything, but he's going to say what he wants, at the pace that he wants. It's like boxing a glacier. Enjoy that metaphor, by the way, because your grandchildren will have no idea what a glacier is."
Old 08-18-2007, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris
Yes, an Eskimo
I hear Tuktoyaktuk is nice this time of year ...

Old 08-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Siksikawa at 45%,SOooo?

Quote:
We also have as much land! Most if not all of the North American Tribes have some roots in Canada.
I feel the tough sell comes from the pictures in the nothern borders and folks don't know, it is hot enough to swim , for a month or so..Folks like to think in terms of baeches and 75% warm climate..70s or better .
I have always wondered why the population boom hasn't happened..

A little more PR and a little more influence from French and Britan advertisement migh stimulate some additional folks.

It's really a beautiful place but these urban folks would only polute the place...maybe..! 1
Old 08-19-2007, 04:10 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeskill
It's 'Inuit', not 'Eskimo'.
But I am the Eskimo.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Eyes? I see no eyes.

Eskimo means raw meat eater.
Inuit means "the people" or "the real people"
I spent 23 years in Alberta where Ive traveled from long beach, vancouver island, to yellowknife, whitehorse, prince george, blairmore and frank's slide area, jasper, banf, schuschwap lake, kamloops, vernon, fucking calgary, ft. st. john, hudson's bay saskatchewan, winnipeg, brandon etc.
Those are the places I've spent a couple of days or more in. Born and raised in AB. We've been through this before, Arghmonkey. My ford belt buckle is still bigger'n yer rodeo belt buckle. I'm all for all immigration. I'm not a nationalist. I don't have time to mention every oppressed group I know of and invite them (not like they'd come anyway) and I happened to mention isreal. Any time I mention isreal I'm also aware that it's a hot button because it gets media coverage. So you think it's not a good idea. I think it is but don't think it would ever happen.

Old 08-19-2007, 07:48 PM

Quote:
I spent 23 years in Alberta where Ive traveled from long beach, vancouver island, to yellowknife, whitehorse, prince george, blairmore and frank's slide area, jasper, banf, schuschwap lake, kamloops, vernon, fucking calgary, ft. st. john, hudson's bay saskatchewan, winnipeg, brandon etc.
Those are the places I've spent a couple of days or more in. Born and raised in AB. We've been through this before, Arghmonkey. My ford belt buckle is still bigger'n yer rodeo belt buckle. I'm all for all immigration. I'm not a nationalist. I don't have time to mention every oppressed group I know of and invite them (not like they'd come anyway) and I happened to mention isreal. Any time I mention isreal I'm also aware that it's a hot button because it gets media coverage. So you think it's not a good idea. I think it is but don't think it would ever happen.
I never said it was a bad idea, u missed the point all together ...

I said why pick one group?

We should be inviting many kinds of people ...

My condolences on being raised in Alberta ... I dont remember ever talking to u about where ur from before, so u were in alberta during king ralphs reign ?

Old 08-20-2007, 02:20 AM
Veteran

Quote:
OK, I "am" Eskimo however I was not in Canada. I prefer Eskimo because i love raw meat, exactlly biltong, preferably from kudu. But ordinary beef biltong is also good.

But seriously: on FC I am called Arab, Moslem, Russian, yanke and I called myself Eskimo too. No problem.