FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Culture > Off-topic

Greetings!

Off-topic Post your random thoughts and ideas here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-27-2008, 05:19 AM
Kris Kris is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,626
FrostCloud signiture?

I love having Jesus' long, veiny, sinewy penis slide in and out of my warm, moist mouth; having Jesus bust his warm load all over my smooth lips and cheeks and him gasping out "Oh God!"; and having God in the back corner of the room with the video camera saying, "Don't turn your face away, don't turn your face away!" -- *Yawn*...God?

I, for the record, have had no past nor present affiliation with the individual who is quoted above.
Ducreux
*YHWH*...God?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 04-27-2008, 03:39 PM
Blossom's Avatar
Blossom Blossom is offline
Classic Misfit
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: 40 0' N 82 53' W
Posts: 1,756
I think he's just a condom, Durex.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-28-2008, 12:19 AM
0ddity's Avatar
0ddity 0ddity is offline
Bah Humbug
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Galaxy Supercluster
Posts: 9,828
Blog Entries: 37
Whats the problem, cowboy?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-28-2008, 05:19 AM
Kris Kris is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity View Post
Whats the problem, cowboy?
There are a few problems:

1. Why this religion offencive and vulgar statement is permitted on FrostCloud forum?
Because it is against Christians?
Because it is in line with FC vision?
Because FC is a gang of street gutter people and not a bunch of normal discussing people?
Because this kind of spam and agression is supported here?


2. Why FrostCloud support or tolerate this kind of signature?
Why this case was moved to this place when this is a problem of the top priority and top principle of FC?
This is not a problem with the gay who wrot it, it was the same with others too.
Why some people are banned for minor spamming and this one for racist spamming?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-28-2008, 06:34 AM
Ducreux Ducreux is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Homeless
Posts: 245
Hohohohoho!! Whoa there!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-28-2008, 07:48 AM
0ddity's Avatar
0ddity 0ddity is offline
Bah Humbug
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Galaxy Supercluster
Posts: 9,828
Blog Entries: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
There are a few problems:
Oh noes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris
1. Why this religion offencive and vulgar statement is permitted on FrostCloud forum?
Because it is against Christians?
Because it is in line with FC vision?
Because FC is a gang of street gutter people and not a bunch of normal discussing people?
Because this kind of spam and agression is supported here?
How can a signature be spam? Who cares if you find it vulgar and offensive, you say many vulgar and offensive things, and we permit you to do so, for example, creating a thread called 'piss on holocaust.'

Quote:
2. Why FrostCloud support or tolerate this kind of signature?
Why this case was moved to this place when this is a problem of the top priority and top principle of FC?
This is not a problem with the gay who wrot it, it was the same with others too.
Why some people are banned for minor spamming and this one for racist spamming?
Your definition of spam is different then that of the moderators. Tough. Spam is not any speech you find distasteful. Notice how you are free to complain, I have not deleted this thread, even though I consider it useless and spam-like, nor have I banned you for your extremely offensive and vitriolic statements about jews and atheists, even though I, other moderators and most likely a large majority of frostcloud would consider such a ban absolutely justified.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-28-2008, 08:31 AM
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon Dragon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 29,365
Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
There are a few problems:

1. Why this religion offencive and vulgar statement is permitted on FrostCloud forum?
Because it is against Christians?
Because it is in line with FC vision?
Because FC is a gang of street gutter people and not a bunch of normal discussing people?
Because this kind of spam and agression is supported here?


2. Why FrostCloud support or tolerate this kind of signature?
Why this case was moved to this place when this is a problem of the top priority and top principle of FC?
This is not a problem with the gay who wrot it, it was the same with others too.
Why some people are banned for minor spamming and this one for racist spamming?
Bu tit is okay for you to trash other religious groups? Riiight, we should take you serious why?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-28-2008, 12:27 PM
JB21 JB21 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 745
who put such statement as his signiture is desgracing himself and not anyone else here, so many bodies are so addicted to physics and cant get over it, maybe it is related to their true nature, an object ambition to rule object moves
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Ca$hback's Avatar
Ca$hback Ca$hback is offline
Eyes? I see no eyes.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nope
Posts: 5,391
I think Decreaux just likes long sinewy penis
__________________
Do not presume to judge me or the methods I choose to employ. You cannot comprehend the magnitude of the tasks I have undertaken, or the consequences of my failure.

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-28-2008, 02:35 PM
StillPond StillPond is offline
done
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,213
Blog Entries: 1
he rather enjoys raping babies as well
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Ca$hback's Avatar
Ca$hback Ca$hback is offline
Eyes? I see no eyes.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nope
Posts: 5,391
only to see the look on their faces
__________________
Do not presume to judge me or the methods I choose to employ. You cannot comprehend the magnitude of the tasks I have undertaken, or the consequences of my failure.

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-28-2008, 02:42 PM
StillPond StillPond is offline
done
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,213
Blog Entries: 1
thats yawn!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-28-2008, 04:18 PM
Ca$hback's Avatar
Ca$hback Ca$hback is offline
Eyes? I see no eyes.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nope
Posts: 5,391
well, didn't we just quell his concerns
__________________
Do not presume to judge me or the methods I choose to employ. You cannot comprehend the magnitude of the tasks I have undertaken, or the consequences of my failure.

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-28-2008, 04:32 PM
StillPond StillPond is offline
done
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,213
Blog Entries: 1
hey ya know;

(yer signature here)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-29-2008, 03:23 AM
Kris Kris is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity View Post
How can a signature be spam? Who cares if you find it vulgar and offensive, you say many vulgar and offensive things, and we permit you to do so, for example, creating a thread called 'piss on holocaust.'
Why you are using double moral value.
You saying that signiture is not spam but you are upset on the title which is not true but provocative.
Or maybe I am wrong. If the jew is dirty nobody is alowed to say " this jew is dirty" bycause it is antisemitism.
However it is too complicated for me.

Quote:
Your definition of spam is different then that of the moderators. Tough. Spam is not any speech you find distasteful.
Generally speaking, the spam is an unwanted mail send broadly, dispiate the receivers are against it due to false informations and loses created to them.

Quote:
Notice how you are free to complain, I have not deleted this thread, even though I consider it useless and spam-like, nor have I banned you for your extremely offensive and vitriolic statements about jews and atheists, even though I, other moderators and most likely a large majority of frostcloud would consider such a ban absolutely justified
Each absolut king had a gay who complained and stayed alive dispiate of the fact that the king was a killer of thousends of innocent people. But this does't means the king was democratic.
Thanks for fair play about my posts however please always show a proof that my information is false or not true.
e.g. in 'piss on holocaust.' post I highlighted that the survivors of "holocaust" and the gaurdians of that important history pissing on the "holocaust" and their victims. I show that without adding any my opinuion.
And none of jew support my idea to protect that history and those victims. None. WHY???
And who is pissing? Please notice, that I always write about the victims of "holocaust" by capital letter e.g. the Jews.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I should be _____ instead of Frostcloud. madesta Off-topic 67 05-14-2006 08:34 PM
Frostcloud Names IsIs214 FrostCloud Members 127 05-09-2006 10:29 PM
Please save frostcloud icestorm TruthInArt FrostCloud News & Updates 110 05-02-2006 05:53 PM
FrostCloud Posting Rules icest0rm FrostCloud News & Updates 0 07-06-2005 12:42 AM
FrostCloud Email Annoucement icest0rm FrostCloud News & Updates 0 07-06-2005 12:35 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:51 PM.



Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2008 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
Hosted and Maintained by The IceStorm Network