FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Culture > Off-topic

Greetings!

Off-topic Post your random thoughts and ideas here.

Old 04-27-2008, 05:19 AM
Veteran

FrostCloud signiture?

I love having Jesus' long, veiny, sinewy penis slide in and out of my warm, moist mouth; having Jesus bust his warm load all over my smooth lips and cheeks and him gasping out "Oh God!"; and having God in the back corner of the room with the video camera saying, "Don't turn your face away, don't turn your face away!" -- *Yawn*...God?

I, for the record, have had no past nor present affiliation with the individual who is quoted above.
Ducreux
*YHWH*...God?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2008, 03:39 PM
Classic Misfit

I think he's just a condom, Durex.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:19 AM
Bah Humbug

Whats the problem, cowboy?
Old 04-28-2008, 05:19 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity View Post
Whats the problem, cowboy?
There are a few problems:

1. Why this religion offencive and vulgar statement is permitted on FrostCloud forum?
Because it is against Christians?
Because it is in line with FC vision?
Because FC is a gang of street gutter people and not a bunch of normal discussing people?
Because this kind of spam and agression is supported here?

2. Why FrostCloud support or tolerate this kind of signature?
Why this case was moved to this place when this is a problem of the top priority and top principle of FC?
This is not a problem with the gay who wrot it, it was the same with others too.
Why some people are banned for minor spamming and this one for racist spamming?
Old 04-28-2008, 06:34 AM
Banned

Hohohohoho!! Whoa there!!
Old 04-28-2008, 07:48 AM
Bah Humbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
Oh noes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris
1. Why this religion offencive and vulgar statement is permitted on FrostCloud forum?
Because FC is a gang of street gutter people and not a bunch of normal discussing people?
How can a signature be spam? Who cares if you find it vulgar and offensive, you say many vulgar and offensive things, and we permit you to do so, for example, creating a thread called 'piss on holocaust.'

Quote:
Why this case was moved to this place when this is a problem of the top priority and top principle of FC?
This is not a problem with the gay who wrot it, it was the same with others too.
Your definition of spam is different then that of the moderators. Tough. Spam is not any speech you find distasteful. Notice how you are free to complain, I have not deleted this thread, even though I consider it useless and spam-like, nor have I banned you for your extremely offensive and vitriolic statements about jews and atheists, even though I, other moderators and most likely a large majority of frostcloud would consider such a ban absolutely justified.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:31 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post

Bu tit is okay for you to trash other religious groups? Riiight, we should take you serious why?
Old 04-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Banned

who put such statement as his signiture is desgracing himself and not anyone else here, so many bodies are so addicted to physics and cant get over it, maybe it is related to their true nature, an object ambition to rule object moves
Old 04-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Eyes? I see no eyes.

I think Decreaux just likes long sinewy penis

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:35 PM
done

he rather enjoys raping babies as well
Old 04-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Eyes? I see no eyes.

only to see the look on their faces

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:42 PM
done

thats yawn!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:18 PM
Eyes? I see no eyes.

well, didn't we just quell his concerns

Old 04-28-2008, 04:32 PM
done

hey ya know;

(yer signature here)
Old 04-29-2008, 03:23 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity View Post
How can a signature be spam? Who cares if you find it vulgar and offensive, you say many vulgar and offensive things, and we permit you to do so, for example, creating a thread called 'piss on holocaust.'
Why you are using double moral value.
You saying that signiture is not spam but you are upset on the title which is not true but provocative.
Or maybe I am wrong. If the jew is dirty nobody is alowed to say " this jew is dirty" bycause it is antisemitism.
However it is too complicated for me.

Quote:
Your definition of spam is different then that of the moderators. Tough. Spam is not any speech you find distasteful.
Generally speaking, the spam is an unwanted mail send broadly, dispiate the receivers are against it due to false informations and loses created to them.

Quote:
Notice how you are free to complain, I have not deleted this thread, even though I consider it useless and spam-like, nor have I banned you for your extremely offensive and vitriolic statements about jews and atheists, even though I, other moderators and most likely a large majority of frostcloud would consider such a ban absolutely justified
Each absolut king had a gay who complained and stayed alive dispiate of the fact that the king was a killer of thousends of innocent people. But this does't means the king was democratic.
Thanks for fair play about my posts however please always show a proof that my information is false or not true.
e.g. in 'piss on holocaust.' post I highlighted that the survivors of "holocaust" and the gaurdians of that important history pissing on the "holocaust" and their victims. I show that without adding any my opinuion.
And none of jew support my idea to protect that history and those victims. None. WHY???
And who is pissing? Please notice, that I always write about the victims of "holocaust" by capital letter e.g. the Jews.