FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Culture > Off-topic

Greetings!

Off-topic Post your random thoughts and ideas here.

Old 07-28-2010, 04:52 PM
Advanced toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storyteller View Post
Well, after meme left, its only YOU that I have to rake with my bullets of sarcasm. Fraid you're gonna have to step into vacancy left by the late Meme Virus of Frostcloud celebration..Id have prefered meme, she capable of withstanding my assaults for far longer than you cuold ever dream of, (even though she did, of course, fold in the end, she'd have been superhuman not to,)
I may be recovering faster than you think, old man. One night in the hospital for shell-shock, and I feel much better!
Modern witch killing
Praise
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Creative writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme Virus View Post
Well on that wholesome and edifying note, perhaps it would be a good idea to end this thread.

There was a Sri Lankan person at my school a couple of years below me. I didn't know her well. In fact I thought she came from South America. Perhaps she manages the astonishingly acrobatic feat of coming from both at once. But not as far as I know.

Recently she and her mum met my mum. They thought it would be nice if we met up. So I'm going to meet up with her for the evening in September. She's in Sri Lanka visiting relatives now. I'll ask her about it. ... When I meet her, I'd better not tell her about this thread. What would she think of me?!!!
Yes! Watson, the Case is Comlpete! yuo se the inferences to be drawn from this? BOTH these girls' mothers are still alive-deduction-they cant be very old, then!

Inference 2-these mothers still seem to play a slightly dominant role in their daughters lives---I would say, all in all, that Meme is from 24 to 34 years old.....

Also, if this girl is in Sri Lanka VISITING RELATIVES, she's obviously living in teh UK still, and on the other han, she's old enuogh to tavel by plane alone, i.e above 18, and if she's a FEW YEARS YOUNGER THAN MEME...you see my chain of reasoning as to meme's age? HIP HIP
Old 07-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Creative writer

Hey-Meme-tell her about me, and ask her if she'd like to be my next date, suold you? There's a sweet litle hunny bunny for ya!
Old 07-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Advanced toddler

Quote:
Yes! Watson, the Case is Comlpete! yuo se the inferences to be drawn from this? BOTH these girls' mothers are still alive-deduction-they cant be very old, then!

Inference 2-these mothers still seem to play a slightly dominant role in their daughters lives---I would say, all in all, that Meme is from 24 to 34 years old.....

Also, if this girl is in Sri Lanka VISITING RELATIVES, she's obviously living in teh UK still, and on the other han, she's old enuogh to tavel by plane alone, i.e above 18, and if she's a FEW YEARS YOUNGER THAN MEME...you see my chain of reasoning as to meme's age? HIP HIP
Of course, there may be one crucial fact that throws out your deductions completely.

... Incidentally, only this morning, I found something rather useful: Age-Related Cognitive Decline Reversed By Brain Training

Quote:
Specialized brain training targeted at the regions of a rat's brain that process sound reversed many aspects of normal, age-related cognitive decline and improved the health of the brain cells, according to a new study from researchers at University of California, San Francisco.

The results indicate that people who experience age-related cognitive decline, including slower mental processing and decreased response to new stimuli, might also benefit from specially designed mental exercises.
Ah, that's such good news!
Modern witch killing
Praise
Old 07-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Advanced toddler

Quote:
Hey-Meme-tell her about me, and ask her if she'd like to be my next date, suold you? There's a sweet litle hunny bunny for ya!
Maybe I'll tell her I've been speaking to some twerp on an Internet forum who claims to be a cousin of some talented Sri Lankan teenage swimmer.
Modern witch killing
Praise