FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > FrostCloud.com > FrostCloud News & Updates

Greetings!

FrostCloud News & Updates Discussions on the latest site and forum developments.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #16  
Old 07-01-2008, 03:34 AM
frish's Avatar
frish frish is offline
Bright, VHEMT Volunteer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 90069
Posts: 4,489
Send a message via MSN to frish Send a message via Yahoo to frish
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthInArt View Post
Thanks then leave me out of the insult room.
I get enogh insults just by the ignorance I have to face.
and lets not forget prejudice while we tackle the subject.

I get enough of an insult reading your half rhyming nonsense, gibberish and tangential approach to argument and discussion. Actually, can you please send aspirin, it is more than an insult, it is a headache!

I know it too well
Rhyming Schemes are fun stuff sure.
Meaning Sometimes Lacks!

I know you can't help it. You are compulsive and reactive and relish your masturbatory messages and think you are smart ("ignorance I have to face").

I enjoy reading your stuff.

It's got lots of fun words and is centered in the page, like a well faceted gem...so I, always the optimist, think there must be something important in what you post, but after deciphering it find there is WAY LESS THERE than meets the eye.

So, I find the shiny light you post displays is not shining with something I need to learn, it is just plastic beads, polluting my day.

and so I move on. Right after I treat you to your own medicine.

Generally, You Don't Say Much Considering The Obvious Effort You Put Into Posts...

The initial post here does reflect perhaps the first and only post that was consistent and logical and almost interesting but ultimately, as usual, not that important.

Here...let me once again net it out:

Just Being On This Site Means You Are "In the Insult Room", yet you claim not to like the criticism or attack, since it's so rhetorically lacking in vigor or logic.

Sorry FCers don't rise to your high standards. Deal or leave, kinda simple.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #17  
Old 07-02-2008, 12:41 AM
TruthInArt's Avatar
TruthInArt TruthInArt is offline
ACT Art Reform Tourist
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ZION
Posts: 5,016
Blog Entries: 3
Bottom of the pile

Quote:
Originally Posted by frish View Post
Sorry FCers don't rise to your high standards. Deal or leave, kinda simple.
__________________
Love knowledge of the truth to trust for all eternity that is the BIBLE.
Power to be learning the ways of reason and not the ways of violence.
Wisdom to be acheiving the objective of the predicate of all sentences.
Justice to the poverty stricken nescience the poor children's innocence
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-03-2008, 01:23 AM
frish's Avatar
frish frish is offline
Bright, VHEMT Volunteer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 90069
Posts: 4,489
Send a message via MSN to frish Send a message via Yahoo to frish
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthInArt View Post
Yes, you are correct, the map is not the terrain.

astounding.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-04-2008, 01:49 AM
TruthInArt's Avatar
TruthInArt TruthInArt is offline
ACT Art Reform Tourist
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ZION
Posts: 5,016
Blog Entries: 3
Did I

Quote:
Originally Posted by frish View Post
Yes, you are correct, the map is not the terrain.

astounding.
say that?

Your interpretation is as astounding as old MD's, in fact
as I have, I hope, I have consistently maintained stands
to explore on this risky journey to humane unknown tact
bring back information of the lie of great unknown lands.

Consciousness is a land with topology of history in learning
with all the characters on stage in possession of personality
in theater spectacle of nest's inhabitants search is leaning
to food to maintain nests force of life within a soul's reality.

Locality to locality, horizon to horizon and valley to valley
the map is not the territory yet at least gives us some idea
of what to expect when you arrive at destination's to rally
lest unknown is x street, y's address and z'ds not so clear.

Mind you if the area is inhabited you can ask a local identity
if they know where your headed they might kindly spell it out
the best path to follow to find y at x address with z temerity
times a function of distance, velo cities and trajectory about.

Wanderings over the pathway of all on a table or all is not on
or some are members of a class and some are not at the table
if you can find another method please let US know what is son
since AEIOU vowels like in Old McDonald's farm plow to be able.

Yesterday I spoke to a security guard at a local shopping mall
before was a market table of apples, oranges, garlic & spuds.
apples & oranges are fruit, garlic is herb and spud is vegetable
we ought agree to be nomenclatures objects dug from muds.

All the apples were in one box the oranges in another box alike
some of the boxes on the table were boxes of fruit not others
the garlic and the spud are not classified as fruit as so unlike
some members in boxes on table classed as fruit dear brothers.

A marks our little finger as all named fruit in boxs on table so able.
E so fair is ring finger as all boxes not fruit on that table so able.
I marks our middle finger as some boxes own apples on table so able.
O marks our index finger as some boxes not apples on table so able.

U lets mark our thumb as there is no third opinion is so propitiatory.
YOU muddle like puddle a librarian classifying books to filing cabinet.
Blue library of congress on line ends patent, copyright kind property.
Reducing all things to the absurd for originality is with all on internet.

Spatial organisation where to put things back to from whence familiar.
A and E mark what is analysed as all the parts that form the whole.
I and O mark what is synthesized as some of the parts are the similar.
U says no other options all is a set and some own a particular role.

Is this not clear?


__________________
Love knowledge of the truth to trust for all eternity that is the BIBLE.
Power to be learning the ways of reason and not the ways of violence.
Wisdom to be acheiving the objective of the predicate of all sentences.
Justice to the poverty stricken nescience the poor children's innocence
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-05-2008, 02:53 AM
frish's Avatar
frish frish is offline
Bright, VHEMT Volunteer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 90069
Posts: 4,489
Send a message via MSN to frish Send a message via Yahoo to frish
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthInArt View Post

Is this not clear?
Yes
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-06-2008, 02:38 AM
TruthInArt's Avatar
TruthInArt TruthInArt is offline
ACT Art Reform Tourist
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ZION
Posts: 5,016
Blog Entries: 3
Unclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by frish View Post
Yes
How ambiguous is the yes a no or is the know a yes?
__________________
Love knowledge of the truth to trust for all eternity that is the BIBLE.
Power to be learning the ways of reason and not the ways of violence.
Wisdom to be acheiving the objective of the predicate of all sentences.
Justice to the poverty stricken nescience the poor children's innocence
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-07-2008, 02:15 AM
frish's Avatar
frish frish is offline
Bright, VHEMT Volunteer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 90069
Posts: 4,489
Send a message via MSN to frish Send a message via Yahoo to frish
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthInArt View Post
How ambiguous is the yes a no or is the know a yes?
You asked: Is this not clear?
I answered: Yes.

Now you ask:

How ambiguous is the yes a no or is the know a yes?
Which is impossible to decipher so I'm not capable of answering.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-10-2008, 09:30 AM
TruthInArt's Avatar
TruthInArt TruthInArt is offline
ACT Art Reform Tourist
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ZION
Posts: 5,016
Blog Entries: 3
Begin again

Law of identity:
A is A

Subject is a spade is a spade because we choose to call it a spade so spades dig. Spades is a suit of cards in another sense but that is not the law of identity at work on your behalf that is what is predicated by the term called spades in another contextual setting. We need another rule for this or we end up in a circular reference or a tautological loop which is really sloppy loopiness.

Law of contradiction:
A is B or A is not not B

Subject is equal to what is predicated of the subject and at the same time the Subject is not that which is not predicated of the subject.
Spades dig is one way of viewing what spades a used for and spades do not not dig in the use of a double negative to make a positive. We are forbidden by this rule from saying spades dig and then saying spades do not dig. Even if you use the spade for a purpose that is not to dig but to use it for a purpose it was not designed to do like hitting someone over the head with it the blade was still dug in. Also a spade left in the corner of a garden shed is not digging all by its little old self and if one is not there when when you need it you get angry or swear or whatever because then you either have to go and make one, buy one or borrow one so even if you have not got a spade you have to figuratively dig for one.
So again we need another rule for to keep our thoughts in good order or risk decending into a pit of madness because nobody understands what you are saying. We have affirmed what spades can be and denied what spades can not be.

Law of Exluded Middle
A is B, or A is not B

Subject is equal to predicate or subject is not equal to predicate. We have stated that spades can be a suit of cards and that the sign spade is all about digging up dirt. These opinions are agreed too by members of a working community who concentrate on a job like gardening. One member says I need some tool that will help me to move this soil so I can put this seed into the ground and watch it grow, then flower, then turn to more seeds so I can have a meal of them in a few months time. So instead of wearing out ones hands one invents a object and labels it spade. The next time some asks all they have to say is I need a spade. That is efficient provided that someone has not lost it then we have the problem of no spade to hold in our hand to help us do the work. So we have the noun spade and the verb dig so spade digs in the present tense and spade dug in the past tense and spade to dig in the future tense. Once the spade is fetched the persons digs and after the event the spade has dug the hole.
No other options. No third option a thing is called a spade. If the thing is not called a spade it would perform the work of a spade by any other name. Spade as a name is simply for convenience in the sharing of our thoughts to use of a commonly held list of understandable terms so communication may take place and duties be performed.

That is to the best of my understanding at this instant.
__________________
Love knowledge of the truth to trust for all eternity that is the BIBLE.
Power to be learning the ways of reason and not the ways of violence.
Wisdom to be acheiving the objective of the predicate of all sentences.
Justice to the poverty stricken nescience the poor children's innocence
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-11-2008, 04:04 AM
TruthInArt's Avatar
TruthInArt TruthInArt is offline
ACT Art Reform Tourist
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ZION
Posts: 5,016
Blog Entries: 3
Smile Edited version

Please ignore the post above this version is a little clearer since a number of logical errors have been removed. See if you can pick them out it will be good mental exercise for you to dig the digger that was dug in grave error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthInArt View Post
Law of identity:
A is A

Subject is a spade is a spade because we choose to call it a spade so spades dig. Spades is a suit of cards in another sense but that is not the law of identity at work on your behalf that is what is predicated by the term called spades in another contextual setting. We need another rule for this or we end up in a circular reference and a tautological loop which is really sloppy loopiness. Nothing more is known about what denotes a spade in the sentence a spade is a spade since for a spade to be known as a spade one needs to know how to identify a spade from all the other tools in the shed thus the need for a priori knowledge.

Law of contradiction:
A is B or A is not not B

Subject is equal to what is predicated about the subject and at the same time the Subject is not that which is not predicated about that subject.
Spades dig is one way of viewing what spades are used for and spades do not not dig is to use a double negative to make a positive identification. We are forbidden by this rule from saying spades dig and then saying spades do not dig. Even when you use the spade for a purpose that is not to dig but to use it for a purpose it was not designed to do like hitting someone over the head with the blade of the spade: it was still dug in. Also a spade left in the corner of a garden shed is not digging all by its little old self, so if one is not present when you need to use it, you get angry, swear and curse because of lost time then you either have to go and make one, buy one or borrow one. So even if you have not got a spade you have to figuratively dig for one. So again we need another rule for to keep our thoughts in good order or risk decending into a pit of madness because nobody understands what you are saying. We have affirmed what spades are useful for and denied what spades are not useful for.

Law of Exluded Middle
A is B, or A is not B

Subject is equal to the predicate of a sentence or subject is not equal to the predicate of a sentence. We have stated that spades can be a suit of cards and that the sign marker for the object or subject spade is all about digging up dirt. These opinions are agreed too by members of a working community who concentrate on a job like gardening. One member says I need some tool that will help me to move this soil so I can put this seed into the ground and watch it grow, then watch it flower, then watch it turn to more seeds so I can have a meal of them in a few months time after I dig them up again with my rusty but trusty spade. So instead of wearing out ones hands one invents an object and labels it spade. The next time some one asks, all they have to say is "I need a spade" and one is fetched provided the last user put it back in the spot marked out for its storage. That is efficient provided that someone has not lost it then we have the problem of no spade to hold in our hand to help us do the work. So we have the noun spade and the verb dig so to dig a hole with that spade in the future tense and digging the hole with the spade in the present tense and dug the hole with the spade in the past tense. This is the metaphysics of how language works or is this a metalinguistic approach to the psychological action of words at work in everyday performance of duties? Events pass from the future into history through the gift of the present which is the time all of US live in parallel with each other.

No other options. No third option the thing is called a spade or that is not called a spade. If a spade is not called a spade it would perform the work of a spade by any other name. Spade as a name is simply for convenience in the sharing of our thoughts in use of a commonly held list of understandable dictionary terms so that community communication may take place and duties be performed efficiently without any wasted delay or waste of expensive time.

That is to the best of my understanding at this instant. I dare say that some will consider this a waste of valuable time. In response all I can say is love your enemies and keep them close since you learn more about yourself from your reactions to the enmity in the act of being forgiving in digging thanks as to opposed to digging revenge.
__________________
Love knowledge of the truth to trust for all eternity that is the BIBLE.
Power to be learning the ways of reason and not the ways of violence.
Wisdom to be acheiving the objective of the predicate of all sentences.
Justice to the poverty stricken nescience the poor children's innocence
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The middle class is missing ArghMonkey Politics and World Events 8 12-17-2007 11:00 PM
Americans See Widening Rich-Poor Income Gap as Cause for Alarm ArghMonkey Economics and Business 16 12-17-2007 10:59 PM
The Israel Lobby theboss Politics and World Events 19 02-23-2007 04:36 AM
Is "MAN" = "A GOD" TruthInArt General Philosophy 54 02-04-2005 04:22 AM
The Brainwashing of America Violet Spirit Politics and World Events 12 04-13-2004 05:41 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:50 AM.



Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2008 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
Hosted and Maintained by The IceStorm Network