FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Philosophy > Religion

Greetings!

Religion Discussions on religions, mysticism, and spirituality as well as opposing views such as agnosticism and atheism.

Old 11-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Newb

After death

I recognize who am I, by answer who I am not.
On the mental way, I not the feelings of mine, happy - good, misery - bad, and normal feelings. I am not my action, my imagination,.. because it change with time. When things go like that, people alway call their memory that determine who they are, but it is wrong.

Because, can I remember what am I on exactly this hour five year ago? I cant remember then at that time I dont exist? Or if I lost your memory, and you beat me, I will hurt.
You are hurt? No, that only I feel hurt, so that the way to determine my self. But the feeling is not me, is disappear with time.
I am the subject but it is all the objects

On the physical way, I am not my hands, my eyes,.. because we can replace it with mechanical organs and it change with time. I am not my name, not my job, not my family,.. may be the brain do the job to determine who I am, but I dont care.
If you think brain determine you, think about copy ADN, copy memory, copy the structure of your body (infos about every cells), clone in scifi movies. Scifi will lengthen my post.

You have soul, people have souls, animals have soul, so all they can see. Who or what can see or feeling or action, have soul, not like cameras, machine dont have soul. The most important of soul that can determine self. With me, you only like on film or dream just images, but with you, you know there are you.

Descarte demonstrate I think, I exist. We all think we exist but dont know who I am or what made me.
So there must have the real thing that determine who am I. If it material, or super material, or anti material,.. I dont care, I call it my soul, what is material determine who I am, I call it my soul. My soul differ from yours.

And after die. But material not die or disappear. Problem to Identify.
Three ways:

1 Theres still people being. So theres soul still exist. If I die, then why can I be they? Because nothing left determine me. Because me is only the phenomenon of material (whatever material) and material is not disappear.

I say I cant be one of they, because my memory, my body,.. are differ but I demonstate that its all not me.

2 And I can still say, easy, I can be one of they, I go to nothingness, nothing of my left, because I die.
Hey, so I die but the real things (material) that determine, I am Not (one of those souls) still exist. So the real things determine I am still exist. What determine me, its my soul, in this way, it sleep forever, but it exist.

Because theres things determine I am Not, it must be real thing like now, real things determine I am, even in my dream.

Do the man with three heads exist? Suppose that he not exist. So there is no real things determine he exist, only imagination. But people dont exist after I die? Suppose theres souls still exist after I die. But why I not be one of they? Material not disappear and what determine me? Souls exist after I die. And differ from man with three heads dont exist. Real souls of others still exist, the problem is to identify, not exist or not.

3 And I can be one of them, or children will born. Rebirth, of after die in many religions.

So I (my soul) still exist after die all the way the answer is.

This is logical answer, you can not refuse it. If you think you die after death, it wrong, its only your imagination. What do you think? I am wrong? Where?

The shortest, if people (souls) still exist, I (my soul, ego) still exist.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2006, 01:10 PM
Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemd
What do you think? I am wrong? Where?
Life after death.

This is life and you have been dead for eternity up until now. Can you explain where you have been before you were brought to life? It's been eons, you think you have a new body? The one you have has existed eternally, only in different forms such as iron, hydrogen, calcium, ect. Even the computer sitting in front of you has been around for eons, it just experiences different forms like your body. We leave the world the same way we come into it. Before garbage becomes garbage, it always ends up as garbage, even while you use it, it's always garbage. So why bother?

Do we know of any planets just self destruct? The earth has that possibility. When that happens, everything here is dispersed throughout the universe, even your DNA. Unless you are burned/cremated, then you become dust. Dust is 70% dead skin cells, you have a 30% chance. The odds are not in your favor, if you are lucky you might end up a soup can.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit
Life after death.

This is life and you have been dead for eternity up until now. Can you explain where you have been before you were brought to life? It's been eons, you think you have a new body? The one you have has existed eternally, only in different forms such as iron, hydrogen, calcium, ect. Even the computer sitting in front of you has been around for eons, it just experiences different forms like your body. We leave the world the same way we come into it. Before garbage becomes garbage, it always ends up as garbage, even while you use it, it's always garbage. So why bother?

Do we know of any planets just self destruct? The earth has that possibility. When that happens, everything here is dispersed throughout the universe, even your DNA. Unless you are burned/cremated, then you become dust. Dust is 70% dead skin cells, you have a 30% chance. The odds are not in your favor, if you are lucky you might end up a soup can.
Dude i don't want to be a soup can!!! can i be a girls bike seat instead, (Anglena Jolie's bike seat perhaps!!!)?
Old 11-30-2006, 01:58 PM
Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbad
Dude i don't want to be a soup can!!! can i be a girls bike seat instead, (Anglena Jolie's bike seat perhaps!!!)?
A soup can is empty first, filled and then empty again. Unless you belong to a pack rat, they will keep using you and filling you with junk.

Being a piece of ass isn't hard to accomplish when you lose your mind.

Heads or Tails?
Old 12-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Newb

Quote:
Life after death.

Can you explain where you have been at exactly this time 5 years ago? Or you remember exactly the position of all your have been? And even you could lost it, its not mean you dont exist at that time. As I say, memory dont determine self.

And why bother? Then could you please do like this for me:
Using your head break your computer monitor in front of you. The more hurt the better. Why bother? Or cut your hand, why bother? Then, do it. You leave it the same way you come into it. So why bother? Or you are just kid saying meaningless things but dont dare to do.
Just fun.
Quote:
Do you know your DNA is different from everyone. Or if it the same of the one that live on the planets hundreds years of light away, what that mean? Meanless.

DNA not determine you. You cant find anything determine you. But you exist. Even rebuilding your brain and body exactly the same in front of you, that not you. Because if I beat you, you are hurt, not that one.

So this brain determine you? If you replace (or lost) 1 cell (with the rebuilding brain) in your brain, do you change? No. Then repeat it, 2 cells, 3,.. untill whole of your brain are replaced. Just scify but.. what do you think if tomorrow tech can do?
What are you? What make you? You cant find but it exist.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:26 PM
Misfit

Quote:
Can you explain where you have been at exactly this time 5 years ago? Or you remember exactly the position of all your have been? And even you could lost it, its not mean you dont exist at that time. As I say, memory dont determine self.

And why bother? Then could you please do like this for me:
Using your head break your computer monitor in front of you. The more hurt the better. Why bother? Or cut your hand, why bother? Then, do it. You leave it the same way you come into it. So why bother? Or you are just kid saying meaningless things but dont dare to do.
Just fun.
My point is that no matter what, everything is always a part of the universe as long as the universe exists. Why did I bother to change the babies diaper just now? She is going to pinch a loaf in about an hour, I am going to waste another diaper. But the diapers I am wasting and the loaf she is pinching has been part of the unviverse for eternity (only in different forms), I am not destroying anything with the waste. That's why I say why bother, people make up rules about waste without even thinking that it's not really waste, just like death. No matter what, you will always exist in one form or another, whether it be a human being or fertalizer.

Quote:
Do you know your DNA is different from everyone. Or if it the same of the one that live on the planets hundreds years of light away, what that mean? Meanless.
I am scattered everywhere in the universe. This may not be all of me that I am aware of. I could have parts of me on pluto. Are you sure all of you is together?

Quote:
DNA not determine you. You cant find anything determine you. But you exist. Even rebuilding your brain and body exactly the same in front of you, that not you. Because if I beat you, you are hurt, not that one.
That is what I just said about maybe part of me being frozen on pluto.

Quote:
So this brain determine you? If you replace (or lost) 1 cell (with the rebuilding brain) in your brain, do you change? No. Then repeat it, 2 cells, 3,.. untill whole of your brain are replaced. Just scify but.. what do you think if tomorrow tech can do?
What are you? What make you? You cant find but it exist.
That is how we end up in different forms. Our brain is just part of it, maybe the other part of our brains are MIA. One day we may just end up as we are to be complete. Even if it is just a can of soup.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Misfit

Another way to see it is like this.

When we die, the water in our body evaperates, we become empty and dissintegrate. That water from your body returns to the atmosphere and waters trees or ends up in the mouths of people that like to taste rain. So now you are scattered in a different form within this world and in other peoples bodies or apples. The world isn't going to exist as it is forever, one day it will die too, maybe be sucked into the sun. Then we become sunshine, I want to be sunshine and burn the hell out of bad people!
Old 12-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Banned

re;

Quote:
On the mental way, I not the feelings of mine, happy - good, misery - bad, and normal feelings. I am not my action, my imagination,.. because it change with time. When things go like that, people alway call their memory that determine who they are, but it is wrong.

Because, can I remember what am I on exactly this hour five year ago? I cant remember then at that time I dont exist? Or if I lost your memory, and you beat me, I will hurt.
You are hurt? No, that only I feel hurt, so that the way to determine my self. But the feeling is not me, is disappear with time.
I am the subject but it is all the objects

On the physical way, I am not my hands, my eyes,.. because we can replace it with mechanical organs and it change with time. I am not my name, not my job, not my family,.. may be the brain do the job to determine who I am, but I dont care.
If you think brain determine you, think about copy ADN, copy memory, copy the structure of your body (infos about every cells), clone in scifi movies. Scifi will lengthen my post.

You have soul, people have souls, animals have soul, so all they can see. Who or what can see or feeling or action, have soul, not like cameras, machine dont have soul. The most important of soul that can determine self. With me, you only like on film or dream just images, but with you, you know there are you.

Descarte demonstrate I think, I exist. We all think we exist but dont know who I am or what made me.
So there must have the real thing that determine who am I. If it material, or super material, or anti material,.. I dont care, I call it my soul, what is material determine who I am, I call it my soul. My soul differ from yours.

And after die. But material not die or disappear. Problem to Identify.
Three ways:

1 Theres still people being. So theres soul still exist. If I die, then why can I be they? Because nothing left determine me. Because me is only the phenomenon of material (whatever material) and material is not disappear.

I say I cant be one of they, because my memory, my body,.. are differ but I demonstate that its all not me.

2 And I can still say, easy, I can be one of they, I go to nothingness, nothing of my left, because I die.
Hey, so I die but the real things (material) that determine, I am Not (one of those souls) still exist. So the real things determine I am still exist. What determine me, its my soul, in this way, it sleep forever, but it exist.

Because theres things determine I am Not, it must be real thing like now, real things determine I am, even in my dream.

Do the man with three heads exist? Suppose that he not exist. So there is no real things determine he exist, only imagination. But people dont exist after I die? Suppose theres souls still exist after I die. But why I not be one of they? Material not disappear and what determine me? Souls exist after I die. And differ from man with three heads dont exist. Real souls of others still exist, the problem is to identify, not exist or not.

3 And I can be one of them, or children will born. Rebirth, of after die in many religions.

So I (my soul) still exist after die all the way the answer is.

This is logical answer, you can not refuse it. If you think you die after death, it wrong, its only your imagination. What do you think? I am wrong? Where?

The shortest, if people (souls) still exist, I (my soul, ego) still exist.
lemd;

Only one Lord created this entire universe. He should have told the same knowledge everywhere in the world. The contradiction is only due to misunderstanding. In Hinduism also Sankara says that again human birth is almost impossible (Jantunaam Nara Janma Durlabhamidam). Sankara was the incarnation of Siva and so what He told is also authoritative. Even Gita says that the soul comes back to this world but does not say that the soul gets again the human birth (Ksheene Punye Martyalokam Visanti). In the second chapter, Gita speaks about rebirth but not about the human rebirth. Islam and Christianity say that the human birth is given only as a single chance. After this the final judgement is given.

The soul either goes to the Lord or goes to the hell permanently. In Gita also there are two ways for the soul. Either the soul goes to the Lord and does not return back or the soul returns back to the world (Abrahma Bhuvanath, Yat Gatva). According to Gita, if the soul does not go to the Lord (Brahmaloka), it returns back after enjoying the fruits of incomplete spiritual effort. Therefore in this human birth, if the spiritual effort is completed, the soul goes to the Brahmaloka permanently.

If the spiritual effort is incomplete the soul may go up to any world below Brahmaloka, it will return back to this earth after enjoying the fruits of its incomplete spiritual effort. The soul may go up to the sixth world, it cannot go to the Brahmaloka, which is the seventh world by doing the remaining spiritual effort in the sixth world. The reason is once the soul leaves this earth all the upper worlds are only Bhogalokas i.e., the worlds in which the soul can enjoy the fruits, but cannot do any work (Karma).

Therefore the soul has to return back to the earth. The soul will not get again another chance of human birth because once it is failed it can never succeed. Therefore the soul comes to the earth and falls into the cycle of animals and birds only. When the soul is trapped in this cycle of animal births, it is treated as a permanent hell.

If the soul goes to Brahmaloka it always accompanies the Lord either in Brahmaloka or may come back to the earth along with the Lord who takes the human incarnation. In such case the soul is born as a divine servant of the Lord. Such soul will not take rebirth in the cycle of animals. Thus for the divine soul also there is no such rebirth. In this way Hinduism, Islam and Christianity are correlated as one concept preached by the one Lord.

Christians and Muslims are putting up sincere spiritual effort because there is a threat that this human life is the only chance. There is no reexamination according to these religions. This human birth is the only one examination and the soul either passes or fails and will not be allowed for any reexamination. But in Hinduism such threat is not there.

People have taken a lenient view on the spiritual life because they think that the human rebirths are possible and so they can put up the spiritual effort slowly in the future human births. The Lord cannot say different theories to different people. The rule must be same for all the human beings of the world. Therefore whatever the Lord told in Christianity and Islam also told the same in Hinduism. Hindus misunderstood the concept. Therefore what ever may be the religion, every human being should think “Now or Never”.

The human rebirth is only for Yoga Bhrashta i.e., the soul, which has reached Brahmaloka and fell due to some slip. Such a soul is suspended from Brahmaloka and comes down to the earth and takes rebirth as a human being only. You have passed the P.G. Degree and obtained the post of the lecturer. But you were suspended for a month due to some mistake. You will be re-appointed.

Similarly the Yoga Bhrashta will be born as a human being for some time and will come back to Brahmaloka. The case of incomplete spiritual effort is different from Yoga Bhrashta. The incomplete spiritual person is like a B.A. Degree holder who never achieved the lecturer post. You cannot argue that you can be appointed as a seventy five percent lecturer since you reached seventy five percent of the total educational period (from school to P.G.Degree is hundred percent) by getting a B.A. Degree.

Thus there is no partial achievement by partial spiritual effort. The grace of the Lord is either hundred percent or zero. If it is hundred percent you are reaching Brahmaloka. If it is Zero percent you are falling back to the earth in the cycle of animals and birds. There is no third way in between these two. When this truth is revealed, only one in thousands will try to put the real spiritual effort as said in Gita (Manushyaanaam Sahasreshu). By this Hindus will become alert in spiritual effort like Christians and Muslims.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Symptom of the Universe

Quote:
you brain isn't big enough to cope with this.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
Can you explain where you have been before you were brought to life? .
This is certainly a more interesting Q than the afterlife Q, and it may just add much life on the latter. No pun.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symptom777
And not small enough to cope without it either.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Newb

Misfit, I say that the body is not your soul, and no matter what you think you are, it's all wrong. Soul is not material.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symptom777
Then you mouth is big enough. I see the amount of your posts