FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Politics > Politics and World Events

Greetings!

Politics and World Events A place for all you liberals, conservatives, and even radicals.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon Dragon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 29,365
Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArghMonkey View Post
Im still waiting for you to decribe how a better life is a bad thing *LOL* ...
Maybe in your opinion it is a better life, but not in everyone elses minds. Not everything revolves around you. Maybe that is how your mommy raised you.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #32  
Old 03-19-2009, 04:01 PM
Ca$hback's Avatar
Ca$hback Ca$hback is offline
Eyes? I see no eyes.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nope
Posts: 5,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArghMonkey View Post
Politics have always been serious, if more ppl are interested thats an up and down thing, for americans they have been asleep since reagan, if they are waking up now, to watch as things disintegrate, its a bit too late.



Cash, I like ya, I have to say that because sometimes I think being blunt with you makes u take it personally ...

You sound like an american here and I just have to point back to being raised in Alberta, sorry ...

Stewart is middle of the road at best, a yank would say hes left but then anyone wanting fairness in the american system is considered left wing *LOL*

The only side that irrational is the conservative side, a group that promotes religion while simultaneously allowing unchecked greed and corruption to destroy the middle class of the u.s. *L* thats not thinking ahead ...

Btw, I notice Calgary Alberta is hosting george bush eh, Alberta doesnt disgust and embarrass the rest of Canada enough?
You're ostentatious and seek to belittle me. You assume you understand what my opinions are and by extension why I have those opinions. You ignore that I have a perspective and that I came by that through personal experience THAT IS EVERY BIT AS VALUABLE AS YOUR OWN. I find you paternal in your thoughts that I just need "a hand to hold while I cross the street" and I suspect that it's to boost YOUR self-confidence. You're dismissive. Your excuse for treating me like this is that I'm from alberta and therefore simply part of the problem since anything I say is written off as hillbilly nonsense. I'm from edmonton, a rather liberal city in a sea of rural attitudes and have dealt with oversimplification and labelling like yours my whole life. I'm not from calgary, so why would you associate me with it? That's a direct insult to me considering the context. What makes you better simply because you live in vancouver? Is that what you base your morality on? Don't bother answering me, I'm from alberta.
__________________
Do not presume to judge me or the methods I choose to employ. You cannot comprehend the magnitude of the tasks I have undertaken, or the consequences of my failure.

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Ca$hback's Avatar
Ca$hback Ca$hback is offline
Eyes? I see no eyes.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nope
Posts: 5,391
I used to love this site. It hurts but I quit. My membership here is pointless.
__________________
Do not presume to judge me or the methods I choose to employ. You cannot comprehend the magnitude of the tasks I have undertaken, or the consequences of my failure.

Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realize that you have no right to let them live.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon Dragon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 29,365
Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$hback View Post
I used to love this site. It hurts but I quit. My membership here is pointless.
I hope you do not leave, but I am glad I am not the only one to see his belittling depending on where you are from. He belittles in one breath, but in the next one expects us to agree with him on his views.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-20-2009, 03:59 AM
Bobbo Bobbo is offline
An old dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 2,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$hback View Post
I used to love this site. It hurts but I quit. My membership here is pointless.
Don't do it. Don't let Monkey bother you. He's not worth your time. Surely you recognize that Monkey is a paid shill for one of the propaganda ministries. Forget the BS about him being from Canada. He isn't; his claim to be is a cover for where he really is. No one would give his rantings any credence (like anyone here really does! Not.) if he revealed his his true nationality and who pays him. I get on his case occasionally just to aggravate him, not because I take anything he posts seriously. Really, just look at it, he follows a straight socialist line. The give-away for him doing this as an occupation is that he is anti-American in everything. Think about it, everything - and I mean everything - he posts is anti-American. It doesn't follow any logic, it's just anti-American. There's always one like Monkey in every crowd. Forget him. Enjoy the rest of the people here. Quite a few are normal human beings.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-20-2009, 08:14 AM
ArghMonkey's Avatar
ArghMonkey ArghMonkey is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 14,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo View Post
Don't do it. Don't let Monkey bother you. He's not worth your time. Surely you recognize that Monkey is a paid shill for one of the propaganda ministries. Forget the BS about him being from Canada. He isn't; his claim to be is a cover for where he really is. No one would give his rantings any credence (like anyone here really does! Not.) if he revealed his his true nationality and who pays him. I get on his case occasionally just to aggravate him, not because I take anything he posts seriously. Really, just look at it, he follows a straight socialist line. The give-away for him doing this as an occupation is that he is anti-American in everything. Think about it, everything - and I mean everything - he posts is anti-American. It doesn't follow any logic, it's just anti-American. There's always one like Monkey in every crowd. Forget him. Enjoy the rest of the people here. Quite a few are normal human beings.
Cash better not be leaving, ive already emailed him and he hasent responded yet ...

Btw Bobbo, thats the funniest response ...

Why is it only u conservatives seem to think anyone that doesnt agree with u must be an alien or a spy or from the government *LOL* ...

Only conservatives *L*
__________________
**************
*************************

Dragon busted on his lies ... HERE!

**
*******
**************
*******
**

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's - Mark Twain

*************************
**************
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-21-2009, 03:43 AM
Bobbo Bobbo is offline
An old dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 2,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArghMonkey View Post
...

Why is it only u conservatives seem to think anyone that doesnt agree with u must be an alien or a spy or from the government *LOL* ...

Only conservatives *L*
Maybe it's because we're all part of the right wing conspiracy.

No, wait. It's only the socialists that believe in that particular conspiracy, isn't it?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-21-2009, 09:10 AM
ArghMonkey's Avatar
ArghMonkey ArghMonkey is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 14,434
Well in the example I gave I just think its because conservatives that are smart are greedy and only want to use others to amass money, regardless of ethics or morals but the majority of conservatives are just simple minded, stupid as a sack of hammers americans ....

Which are u? greedy, selfish and manipulative borderline sociopathic or just stupid?
__________________
**************
*************************

Dragon busted on his lies ... HERE!

**
*******
**************
*******
**

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's - Mark Twain

*************************
**************
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-21-2009, 03:02 PM
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon Dragon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 29,365
Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
You are so full of crap Argh. All you can ever argue on here is how if something doesnt agree with you 100%, they must be conservative or live from a location that is. You claim others are not intelligent enough to understand you, yet you use generalizing terms of labels and such. But bitch when others do similar things in arguments towards you. Hypocrit.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-22-2009, 06:15 AM
ArghMonkey's Avatar
ArghMonkey ArghMonkey is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 14,434
No many get it, you are just an idiot *L* ...

So Bobbo ...

Well in the example I gave I just think its because conservatives that are smart are greedy and only want to use others to amass money, regardless of ethics or morals but the majority of conservatives are just simple minded, stupid as a sack of hammers americans ....

Which are u? greedy, selfish and manipulative borderline sociopathic or just stupid?
__________________
**************
*************************

Dragon busted on his lies ... HERE!

**
*******
**************
*******
**

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's - Mark Twain

*************************
**************
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 03-22-2009, 06:46 AM
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon Dragon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 29,365
Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
Repeating yourself does not make you right.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-22-2009, 07:05 AM
ArghMonkey's Avatar
ArghMonkey ArghMonkey is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 14,434
I was asking a question, how would that be right or wrong? *L* stupid ass *L*...

So Bobbo ...

Well in the example I gave I just think its because conservatives that are smart are greedy and only want to use others to amass money, regardless of ethics or morals but the majority of conservatives are just simple minded, stupid as a sack of hammers americans ....

Which are u? greedy, selfish and manipulative borderline sociopathic or just stupid?
__________________
**************
*************************

Dragon busted on his lies ... HERE!

**
*******
**************
*******
**

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's - Mark Twain

*************************
**************
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-22-2009, 07:34 AM
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon Dragon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 29,365
Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
In the famous words of Symptom. Gay.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-22-2009, 08:09 AM
ArghMonkey's Avatar
ArghMonkey ArghMonkey is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 14,434
So Bobbo ...

Well in the example I gave I just think its because conservatives that are smart are greedy and only want to use others to amass money, regardless of ethics or morals but the majority of conservatives are just simple minded, stupid as a sack of hammers americans ....

Which are u? greedy, selfish and manipulative borderline sociopathic or just stupid?
__________________
**************
*************************

Dragon busted on his lies ... HERE!

**
*******
**************
*******
**

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's - Mark Twain

*************************
**************
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-22-2009, 04:13 PM
Bobbo Bobbo is offline
An old dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 2,881
There's an old saying that it takes a crook to catch a crook. It goes along with the idea that the people who understand certain other people are the same as the other people. In other words an individual can know only what he is. Since you seem to be hung up on greedy, selfish, manipulative borderline sociopathic and stupid, perhaps you should look inward for your answer.

You will note that the term sociopath includes the notion of aggressive (as in continuous bitter and myopic) antisocial (as in anti a particular society, such as American) behavior (as in posting on FC). As for manipulative, I suppose you must be given points for trying even if you fail. And as for border line, you are (as you yourself claim) on the other side of the border.

The greedy, selfish and stupid parts are easy. Ask yourself if you don't want everything just the way you want it, excluding what others want and if you aren't totally convinced that others who disagree with you are always wrong. Pretty much everyone else on FC knows the answer; are you willing to admit it? Your answer will be no, and that is the confirmation of the correct answer.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:39 AM.



Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2008 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
Hosted and Maintained by The IceStorm Network