FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Politics > Politics and World Events

Greetings!

Politics and World Events A place for all you liberals, conservatives, and even radicals.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
Now watch he repeats himself. Arghmonkey i mean.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2009, 10:43 PM
•••

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo View Post
There's an old saying that it takes a crook to catch a crook. It goes along with the idea that the people who understand certain other people are the same as the other people. In other words an individual can know only what he is. Since you seem to be hung up on greedy, selfish, manipulative borderline sociopathic and stupid, perhaps you should look inward for your answer.
You have to love when people respond with "NO YOU ARE!" *LOL*

Im against people like you and dragon ...

Its as if I say "punching old people is wrong" and you say "why do u care about old ppl getting punched? maybe YOU punch old people!", which really, just makes u look like u belong in the stupid conservative group I was talking about ...

Quote:
You will note that the term sociopath includes the notion of aggressive (as in continuous bitter and myopic) antisocial (as in anti a particular society, such as American) behavior (as in posting on FC). As for manipulative, I suppose you must be given points for trying even if you fail. And as for border line, you are (as you yourself claim) on the other side of the border.

The greedy, selfish and stupid parts are easy. Ask yourself if you don't want everything just the way you want it, excluding what others want and if you aren't totally convinced that others who disagree with you are always wrong. Pretty much everyone else on FC knows the answer; are you willing to admit it? Your answer will be no, and that is the confirmation of the correct answer.
Im open to any ideas but if they are stupid I will smack them down ...

The easiest example I can give is the creationist v.s. evolution debate, your like the creationists, ignorant as sin but ur convinced u deserve to be heard, now on the other side is research, facts, experts, world opinion and its directly opposite of what u think, so while in the world of facts ur ideas are as welcome as any its just that ur ideas are so piss poor and stupid that they are shot down pretty much immediately.

Just because u want to think ur right u should back up ur ideas with FACTS, which is what I do and which is why conservatives are either criminal or stupid.

Dragon busted on his lies ... HERE!

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's” - Mark Twain

Old 03-23-2009, 03:53 AM
An old dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArghMonkey View Post
...Im against people like you and dragon ...

Im open to any ideas but if they are stupid I will smack them down ...

... conservatives are either criminal or stupid.
So, by your own words, you are against conservatives and their ideas even before you meet them or hear their ides There is a name for that. And you're just waiting for a chance to strike out at them. There's a name for that too. Why can I say you are that way? Because you claim to believe "conservatives are either criminal or stupid" and of course any ideas from such people must be no good. Did you slip up and really mean to say criminal and stupid?

Perhaps you would like to relate to the good folks here on FC three of your most favorite ideas you adopted from conservatives.

Anger will eat your insides eventually. Hate damages only the one who hates. Those who have taught you to hate are your real enemies. Those who pay you to spread hate will drag you into hell with them.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:15 AM
•••

Quote:
So, by your own words, you are against conservatives and their ideas even before you meet them or hear their ides There is a name for that. And you're just waiting for a chance to strike out at them. There's a name for that too. Why can I say you are that way? Because you claim to believe "conservatives are either criminal or stupid" and of course any ideas from such people must be no good. Did you slip up and really mean to say criminal and stupid?
Its because of what conservatives have done that makes me against them *LOL*

If conservatives did good things I wouldnt want to oppose them, thats easy to understand right?

Quote:
Perhaps you would like to relate to the good folks here on FC three of your most favorite ideas you adopted from conservatives.

Anger will eat your insides eventually. Hate damages only the one who hates. Those who have taught you to hate are your real enemies. Those who pay you to spread hate will drag you into hell with them.
This isent a bad point, hate breeds hate, in a more enlightened time I wouldnt need to be an activist ...

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's” - Mark Twain

Old 03-23-2009, 06:15 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
Quote:
Its because of what conservatives have done that makes me against them *LOL*

If conservatives did good things I wouldnt want to oppose them, thats easy to understand right?

This isent a bad point, hate breeds hate, in a more enlightened time I wouldnt need to be an activist ...
Excuses...excuses.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:25 AM
•••

Bobbo get back here, lets argue ...

Old 03-25-2009, 03:41 AM
An old dog

Why? It's over. I won.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:09 AM
•••

No, you said that u think im against conservatives before hearing them out, I said its the actions as well as the words of conservatives that make me oppose them.

Do you think conservatives do more good in the world then harm? or are u an ideologue and dont care about ethics and morals?

Old 03-25-2009, 06:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
No, you said that u think im against conservatives before hearing them out, I said its the actions as well as the words of conservatives that make me oppose them.

Do you think conservatives do more good in the world then harm? or are u an ideologue and dont care about ethics and morals?
You mean care that you think your ethic and morals are better then anyone else? How is this no different then the far right pushing their morals? Oh that is right, you will argue that you are logical in your arguments....what a joke.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:54 AM
•••

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
You mean care that you think your ethic and morals are better then anyone else? How is this no different then the far right pushing their morals? Oh that is right, you will argue that you are logical in your arguments....what a joke.
Thats right!

If I can prove that the earth revolves around the sun then no matter how much u want to think the sun revolves around the earth I will still be right and u will still be an idiot.

So because u try desperately to justify selfishness and greed you cant win because ur amoral and a moron.

Old 03-25-2009, 06:59 PM
An old dog

You might as well forget it Monkey. I won. I have declared mission accomplished.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Thats right!

If I can prove that the earth revolves around the sun then no matter how much u want to think the sun revolves around the earth I will still be right and u will still be an idiot.

So because u try desperately to justify selfishness and greed you cant win because ur amoral and a moron.
Yet you can justify your own greediness and selfishness on your view points it is okay? You need to sit down and rethink your viewpoints.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:22 AM
i drop teh drama bombs

Quote:
So, by your own words, you are against conservatives and their ideas even before you meet them or hear their ides There is a name for that. And you're just waiting for a chance to strike out at them. There's a name for that too.
This?

Main Entry:
big·ot
Pronunciation:
\ˈbi-gət\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
French, hypocrite, bigot

: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices ; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:22 AM
•••

Quote:
You might as well forget it Monkey. I won. I have declared mission accomplished.
I guess you dont see the irony in that *LOL* ...

Bobbo, you said that u think im against conservatives before hearing them out, I said its the actions as well as the words of conservatives that make me oppose them.

If your ideas are well thought out lets hear them

Old 03-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bystander View Post
This?

Main Entry:
big·ot
Pronunciation:
\ˈbi-gət\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
French, hypocrite, bigot

: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices ; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.
Exactly what Arghmonkey is.