FrostCloud Forums  

Go Back   FrostCloud Forums > Politics > Politics and World Events

Greetings!

Politics and World Events A place for all you liberals, conservatives, and even radicals.

Old 11-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Pseudo-skeptical Spanker!

Jon Stewart Catches Sean Hannity lying about Teabagger Protest Numbers!

Quote:
After the 9-12 Tea Party protest a debate emerged regarding the crowd size estimates. Organizers of the event like Glenn Beck said that over 500,000 were at the rally while more "conservative" estimates like those from the Washington D.C. Fire Department had the crowd being a much smaller 60,000-70,000. Even the lower estimate is a respectable number of people for a protest on Capitol Hill and the event certainly received a lot of coverage from all the networks.

Last week at the invitation of Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R-MN) the Tea Party once again showed up at Capitol to protest and lobby Congress to reject the Democrat's health care reform plan. Once again afterward a debate would emerge regarding the size of the crowd that came to the event. Liberals claimed the crowd size was anywhere from 3,000-8,000 while Bachmann claimed that 20,000-45,000 attended. A more unbiased source in the Washington Post put the number at around 10,000.

Not surprisingly Fox News tended to support the larger of the crowd size estimates. Sean Hannity led this charge showing clips of a large protest around Capitol Hill. However as Jon Stewart points out in the video clip below Hannity was actually showing footage of the 9-12 Tea Party protest and trying to pass it off as footage of the Bachmann event. So in the end Hannity used one event with allegedly over-hyped crowd size numbers to promote another event with allegedly over-hyped crowd size numbers.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5738-Polit...chmann-protest
Watch the video in the link.

Also Hannity has since apologised and called it a mistake!! Yeah!! Righty ho!!
"That he says the plane hit the Pentagon and he was yet to be inside the PEOC"

Cheney...
"I went down into what's call a PEOC, the Presidential Emergency Operations Center...But when I arrived there within a short order, we had word the Pentagon's been hit."
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
Like Washington Post is not a biased source! ahahahahahahahah! Now that is a joke.

Still, we had the same issue with the anti-war protests when they were happening, it is not the numbers that matter but that there is large crowds there period.

Now what this Sean did was wrong and stupid.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:14 PM

Fox are liars!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
Like Washington Post is not a biased source! ahahahahahahahah! Now that is a joke.
This as nothing to do with the Washington Post you dipshit!! lol Who care if they got the figures right or are way off, the problem is that Fox fooled their audience!!

I do not know how you do it Dragon, but you are something of an expert at missing the point! lol
Quote:
Still, we had the same issue with the anti-war protests when they were happening, it is not the numbers that matter but that there is large crowds there period.
Ahhh!! But Fox News being a bunch of liars, tried to make out the support was much larger than it was!!

Its a good job Jon Stewart can point out the comedic value of the Fox News network!! No wonder the Obama admin wants to distant themselves from them when they can't even report the news straight!! lol
Quote:
Now what this Sean did was wrong and stupid.
It was! But I'm sure they wouldn't have confessed if it wasn't for the Daily Show!! lol

Cheney...
"I went down into what's call a PEOC, the Presidential Emergency Operations Center...But when I arrived there within a short order, we had word the Pentagon's been hit."
Old 11-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dragon Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by stundie View Post
This as nothing to do with the Washington Post you dipshit!! lol Who care if they got the figures right or are way off, the problem is that Fox fooled their audience!!

I do not know how you do it Dragon, but you are something of an expert at missing the point! lol
Read the article again, it makes the Washington post like a saint...I do not like articles that give sainthood to one or ANY media source. That is the point....everyone(except for a handful) lately on this board has favoritism when it comes to media sources, sadly.

Quote:
Ahhh!! But Fox News being a bunch of liars, tried to make out the support was much larger than it was!!
That is like saying ALL Liberals are Communists and ALL conservatives believe in Creationism.

Quote:
Its a good job Jon Stewart can point out the comedic value of the Fox News network!! No wonder the Obama admin wants to distant themselves from them when they can't even report the news straight!! lol
It was! But I'm sure they wouldn't have confessed if it wasn't for the Daily Show!! lol
He says he is a comedian/satirist, yet accepts awards for news and journalism, when he does not show an ounce of any journalism at all. Its a sham, kind of like Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Award....
Old 11-21-2009, 01:40 PM

STOOPID DWAGON!

Quote:
Read the article again, it makes the Washington post like a saint...I do not like articles that give sainthood to one or ANY media source. That is the point....everyone(except for a handful) lately on this board has favoritism when it comes to media sources, sadly.
What the fucking hell are you on about??

Who gives a fuck about the Washington Post? Oh thats right you do!!

And the article claims the Washington Post claims there was 10,000 protesters? Do you have a better or more defined figure?

Of course not!! You are indeed a complete dipshit who completely misses the point. lol
Quote:
That is like saying ALL Liberals are Communists and ALL conservatives believe in Creationism.
Only in your retarded mind is that comparable!! lol
Quote:
He says he is a comedian/satirist, yet accepts awards for news and journalism, when he does not show an ounce of any journalism at all.
Just to highlight that you truly are completely fucking clueless and that you type shit without pausing for a moment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...The_Daily_Show

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart#Honors

Care to point to the news and journalism awards Jon Stewart or The Daily Show has accepted??

Or shall we file this under Dragons Batshit Crazy Talk which is expanding at a tremendous rate.

Quote:
Its a sham, kind of like Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Award....
Agreed, but it is no different to the sham you have been portraying on this forum, that you have some intelligence.

Cheney...
Old 11-21-2009, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
What the fucking hell are you on about??
Well obviously you can not keep up.

Quote:
Who gives a fuck about the Washington Post? Oh thats right you do!!
Well obviously one that wants to debate the issue or is that too much for you?

[quote=stundie;442813]And the article claims the Washington Post claims there was 10,000 protesters? Do you have a better or more defined figure?[quote=stundie;442813]

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/thous...washington-d-c

Tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands, that is not the point. Of course the silly progressives will always look at the numbers and who supposedly organize it, yet look the other way when their own corporate goons organize their rallies.
Then again most people who go to anti-big government or Obama rallies do not need to be paid by ACORN and Air America to go to the rally.

Quote:
Of course not!! You are indeed a complete dipshit who completely misses the point. lol
No, point is this is another shit article. And have to use name calling to make your points, congrats.

Quote:
Only in your retarded mind is that comparable!! lol
Just to highlight that you truly are completely fucking clueless and that you type shit without pausing for a moment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...The_Daily_Show

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart#Honors

Care to point to the news and journalism awards Jon Stewart or The Daily Show has accepted??
Sure thing.
Quote:
2005 NCTE George Orwell Award for Distinguished Contribution to Honesty and Clarity in Public Language.
Underneath Honors section. And his Peabody Awards is also a journalism award. And under Television Critics Association Awards, he recieved a award for Outstanding Achievement in News & Information. Which is a line of crapola. Shall I go on?

Quote:
Or shall we file this under Dragons Batshit Crazy Talk which is expanding at a tremendous rate.
Do you want to take this line back or you stilll want to look like a fool and a bigot?

Quote:
Agreed, but it is no different to the sham you have been portraying on this forum, that you have some intelligence.

Ahh more bigotry.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Well obviously you can not keep up.
I can't keep up if you can't allude to what your fucking point is!! lol

Quote:
Well obviously one that wants to debate the issue or is that too much for you?
There is nothing to debate with you Dragon. I would get a better response trying to debate a freshly squeezed dog turd!! lol
Quote:
Quote:
And the article claims the Washington Post claims there was 10,000 protesters? Do you have a better or more defined figure?
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/thous...washington-d-c

Tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands, that is not the point.
Are you fucking honestly this stupid Dragon?? lol

You posted an article about the protest back in September you fucking dipshit!! lol

I swear you can't be pretending to be this dumb!!
Quote:
Of course the silly progressives will always look at the numbers and who supposedly organize it, yet look the other way when their own corporate goons organize their rallies.
What the fucking hell are you on about now?? lol
Quote:
Then again most people who go to anti-big government or Obama rallies do not need to be paid by ACORN and Air America to go to the rally.
No, stupid people sometimes go to stupid places Dragon without help from ACORN and Air America!! lol

Quote:
No, point is this is another shit article. And have to use name calling to make your points, congrats.
I posted the article to explain the point which you missed.

FOX News lying and using footage taken back in Sept, to make the latest teabaggers event in Nov, look bigger than it was.

Look up, it's the point and it's flying over your head again!! lol

Quote:
Sure thing.

2005 NCTE George Orwell Award for Distinguished Contribution to Honesty and Clarity in Public Language.
The National Council of Teachers of English Orwell Award is not a journalism award!! hahaha!! Again highlighting what a complete fucking retard and liar you truly are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orwell Award
The NCTE George Orwell Award for Distinguished Contribution to Honesty and Clarity in Public Language (the Orwell Award for short), established in 1975 and given by the National Council of Teachers of English Public Language Awards Committee, recognizes writers who have made outstanding contributions to the critical analysis of public discourse.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orwell_Award
Quote:
Underneath Honors section. And his Peabody Awards is also a journalism award.
The George Foster Peabody Awards (Peabody Awards) are annual, international awards for excellence in radio and television broadcasting.

In Dragons world = Radio & Television Award = Journalism Awards!!

Spectacularly and stunningly stupid Dragon.
Quote:
And under Television Critics Association Awards, he recieved a award for Outstanding Achievement in News & Information. Which is a line of crapola. Shall I go on?
I'm going to give you this one! Not because it's a journalism award, but an award for news and information so therefore journalistic. They are not journalist but if Fox News did their job correctly instead of lying, then maybe one day they might win it! lol
Quote:
Do you want to take this line back or you stilll want to look like a fool and a bigot?
No, I certainly don't and I mean who gives a fuck if The Daily Show were getting awards for their journalism?

They do a much better job than presenting the news than Fox News.

Both are comedies, but while one believes it's a serious news channel, the other ones knows it's comedy news channel!

Quote:
Ahh more bigotry.
No bigotry, just the truth!

Cheney...